RemedySpot.com

Off topic posts...

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I totally agree with on this one. I can't tell you just how many avenues of research I have traveled down simply by listening to the "off topic" posts in this group. What probably bothers me more then anything else is how people just post without eliminating most of the post they are responding to. I hate that I have to keep going over and over the same posts. Just trim the post to include a portion so that we will know just who you are responding to?

Anyway, thanks to all that have posted some truly remarkable things. JoyceF

"4. Re: This is an MMS groupPosted by: " Dilworth" rogerdil@... rogerdilDate: Mon Apr 14, 2008 1:56 pm ((PDT)) Heh, there are a lot of off-topic posts here, but I find them very useful. I understand your frustration, but there are some MMS posts here but there's just not much new to talk about. beyourpassion <beyourpassion@...> wrote:I don't mean to be rude, but I joined this group because it was called MINERAL MINERAL SUPPLEMENT. I understand sometimes people in groups can get slightly offtrack but this is ridiculous. I am very disappointed in what's happening here. Why isn't anyone discussing MMS? " Pack up or back up–use SkyDrive to transfer files or keep extra copies. Learn how.