RemedySpot.com

Re: george-- OT: looking for an oral oxygen product

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

, How did you test for the flukes?RRM <rmor67@...> wrote: you can use 02 from a welding shop as long as you have the right tang threads & a clean (newer 02 tank) so you donot need to go to a dr. for o2 rx. i get my tank from the welding shop intown !! on lymetopics group troy has it set up to buy the 03 gen for $525.00 i think !! you could have a bad parasititic infection

!! i have pancreatic flukes-they are know for allergie problems !! you need to clean your liver & bile ducts constantly for some time. rogerEdy Rayfield <edyrayfieldsbcglobal (DOT) net> wrote: Is there any way you can afford an oxygen maker or get your doc to prescribe a tank for you? I have the former and breath pure oxygen for two hours a day. It's very helpful with the allergies. I can literally have an allergic reaction to something which for me is a histamine release and within about an hour of breathing the oxygen it's gone. And I'm also energized a bit afterwards. I'm highly allergic to almost everything like you and can't take vitamens anymore even, but this

works great. I use a ceramic mask to avoid breathing with a plastic one. Shingleton <svg32000 > wrote: Hi, I'm looking for an oral oxygen product that only has oxygen in it,nothing else, no minerals or other nutrients, because I will becomeallergic to them in time.MMS won't work, it has at least one mineral, Cellfood won't work, ithas minerals. etc.Does anyone know of an oral oxygen product that only has oneingredient, oxy! gen?Thanks, Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

Guest guest

test ampules with bicom. rogerEdy Rayfield <edyrayfield@...> wrote: , How did you test for the flukes?RRM <rmor67 > wrote: you can use 02 from a welding shop as long as you have the right tang threads & a clean (newer 02 tank) so you donot need to go to a dr. for o2 rx. i

get my tank from the welding shop intown !! on lymetopics group troy has it set up to buy the 03 gen for $525.00 i think !! you could have a bad parasititic infection !! i have pancreatic flukes-they are know for allergie problems !! you need to clean your liver & bile ducts constantly for some time. rogerEdy Rayfield <edyrayfieldsbcglobal (DOT) net> wrote: Is there any way you can afford an oxygen maker or get your doc to prescribe a tank for you? I have the former and breath pure oxygen for two hours a day. It's very helpful with the allergies. I can literally have an allergic reaction to something which for me is a

histamine release and within about an hour of breathing the oxygen it's gone. And I'm also energized a bit afterwards. I'm highly allergic to almost everything like you and can't take vitamens anymore even, but this works great. I use a ceramic mask to avoid breathing with a plastic one. Shingleton <svg32000 > wrote: Hi, I'm looking for an oral oxygen product that only has oxygen in it,nothing else, no minerals or other nutrients, because I will becomeallergic to them in time.MMS won't work, it has at least one mineral, Cellfood won't work, ithas minerals. etc.Does anyone know of an oral oxygen product that only has oneingredient, oxy! gen?Thanks, Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.