RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: MMS oxidation

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Yes, Gail - I've been wondering about the Ozone and over oxidation myself. Something occurred to me and I've taken action by supplementing with Iron (every day now) and selenium at least once a week . I've got to do more research on this but what perked me to action was something I read about over oxidation having an effect on red blood cell production and limiting a strong immune response (or lessening of the response) to bacerial/viral infections. wanda85929 <wanda85929@...> wrote: > > that I have aged faster while on the MMS. The skin on my face has gotten > less firm and I become jowly. I am attributing this to the MMS because of > the oxidation factor. I do take a lot of antoxidants during the day. I was > wondering if anyone else has noticed this also? I want to mention also, > that I tend to be more sesitive than most people to many things. > > Hi , I noticed this when I was doing a lot of ear insufflating as well as vaginal insufflating and ozone saunas. I was doing 1/2 hour ear, 1/2 vaginal, & 1/2 sauna daily! My face started aging. At first I thought it was just from the stress of being sick, but then I got to thinking about oxidation

stress. Started backing off of doing so much ozone. I no longer look at it as a cure as it hasn't cured me in all the years I've been using it, but do use it as an adjunction to feeling better. It gives me energy. I also noticed all the ozone really dried me out. They say vitamin C is counter productive to ozone and MMS, but I'm back to taking it again. Also, I take a mineral drink called Organa Mineral Drink. A woman on the silver list mentioned this drink and said it seemed to help with jowls. My face seems to be recovering with these things. I also started using a Merle Norman facial cream that has A, C, & E in it. My face is starting to have more of a youthful look to it. I'm no longer taking MMS, but do ozone. Not on a daily base but 3-4 times weekly. Gail Regards, Carol Ann ~ The only thing that is different is how you think..http://antwrp.gsfc.nasa.gov/apod/archivepix.html

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

Guest guest

Hi Gail,

Thanks for your input. I do not think it helped that I am also using hydrogen peroxide orally in my tea.:) I guess I am getting a little over oxidated, to say the least. I am going to check out the mineral product you suggested

Thanks,

-- [ ] Re: MMS oxidation

>

>

that I have aged faster while on the MMS. The skin on my face has

gotten

> less firm and I become jowly. I am attributing this to the MMS

because of

> the oxidation factor. I do take a lot of antoxidants during the

day. I was

> wondering if anyone else has noticed this also? I want to mention

also,

> that I tend to be more sesitive than most people to many things.

>

>

Hi ,

I noticed this when I was doing a lot of ear insufflating as well as

vaginal insufflating and ozone saunas. I was doing 1/2 hour ear, 1/2

vaginal, & 1/2 sauna daily! My face started aging. At first I

thought it was just from the stress of being sick, but then I got to

thinking about oxidation stress. Started backing off of doing so

much ozone. I no longer look at it as a cure as it hasn't cured me

in all the years I've been using it, but do use it as an adjunction

to feeling better. It gives me energy. I also noticed all the ozone

really dried me out. They say vitamin C is counter productive to

ozone and MMS, but I'm back to taking it again. Also, I take a

mineral drink called Organa Mineral Drink. A woman on the silver

list mentioned this drink and said it seemed to help with jowls. My

face seems to be recovering with these things. I also started using

a Merle Norman facial cream that has A, C, & E in it. My face is

starting to have more of a youthful look to it.

I'm no longer taking MMS, but do ozone. Not on a daily base but 3-4

times weekly.

Gail

------------------------------------