RemedySpot.com

Our rights here in the bay area, CA are being threatened

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

For those of you who live elsewhere and don't know about this - if it can happen

here, it can

happen anywhere. It's scheduled to happen where I live and we're all fighting

hard to stop it.

Our right to breathe air - as if CHEMTRAILS weren't bad enough, now we've got to

deal with

this threat:

http://www.stopthespraymarin.org/lbam.html

andra : \

Guest guest

I live here and I can tell you that this spray killed not only moths, but probably our precious bees as well. It also killed a 10 year old clemitis plant in my yard and several in my neighbors. This is NOT benign pheromones as they would like us to believe. I spoke with a water dept. person and he said that our water will be contaminated for many, many years from runoff from this stuff. The political side of it is appauling.beyourpassion <beyourpassion@...> wrote: For those of you who live elsewhere and don't

know about this - if it can happen here, it can happen anywhere. It's scheduled to happen where I live and we're all fighting hard to stop it. Our right to breathe air - as if CHEMTRAILS weren't bad enough, now we've got to deal with this threat:http://www.stopthespraymarin.org/lbam.htmlandra : \

Guest guest

They must have made a deal with their buddies, Monsanto. Did you notice that they took "The World According to Monsanto" off of YouTube? Maybe someone put them back up. I hope so. Edy Rayfield <edyrayfield@...> wrote: I live here and I can tell you that this spray killed not only moths, but probably our

precious bees as well. It also killed a 10 year old clemitis plant in my yard and several in my neighbors. This is NOT benign pheromones as they would like us to believe. I spoke with a water dept. person and he said that our water will be contaminated for many, many years from runoff from this stuff. The political side of it is appauling.beyourpassion <beyourpassion > wrote: For those of you who live elsewhere and don't know about this - if it can happen here, it can happen anywhere. It's scheduled to happen where I live and we're all fighting hard to stop it. Our right to breathe air - as if CHEMTRAILS weren't bad enough, now we've got to deal with this threat:http://www.stopthespraymarin.org/lbam.htmlandra :

\ Total Body Cleanse! Acid Reflux? Constipation? More Energy..Look younger..ImproveLungs/Brain Make $$$$s! www.holyteaclub.com/zhebee Helen, Ind Rep for HTC 604-420-1544