RemedySpot.com

Re: MMS oxidation

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I have been using MMS since September off and on. I had gotten up to 12 drops at my max once a day before bed. I weigh 106 lbs. I have noticed that I have aged faster while on the MMS. The skin on my face has gotten less firm and I become jowly. I am attributing this to the MMS because of the oxidation factor. I do take a lot of antoxidants during the day. I was wondering if anyone else has noticed this also? I want to mention also, that I tend to be more sesitive than most people to many things.

Date: 4/27/2008 7:16:49 AM

Subject: Re: [ ] MMS Exposed

I think some diseases will respond better than others. I have had hep c for 35 yrs. I've been taking mms religiously 8-9 drops 3 x a day, since November. I got immediate relief when I started, and my appetite returned to "normal", from nearly non-existent. At this point, I don't think its going to cure, unless some new method or protocol develops. I am skeptical of the claim that people can handle 45 drops a day for long term, (long term meaning to include those months of working up to 45 drops) without suffering oxidative stress. For an explanation of oxidative stress, imagine peroxide left on the skin. It starts to oxidize. Imagine 10% or 35% peroxide; it would "burn" much faster. I think mms (at the strengths we are using it,) is somewhere between 3% and 10%. If you have a condition that is deeply seated long term, you most likely would cause oxidative stress before you could get close to a cure. So, imho, if you catch a disease early on, you stand a better chance of cure. Meanwhile this stuff keep the miseries away. Aside from that, I think that for long term use, its important to supplement with antioxidants, especially c. Let the mms kill early in the day, and take the AO the second half, and at night while your body makes repairs. I've tried using only mms and ignoring the AO (anti-oxidants) and it doesn't get good results. ============Here's a protocol I started using recently; its not for everyone, but its the best for me so far. Feel free to critique: I make a 10 drop dose of mms and have that next to the bed; drink it in the early hours 3-6 am(?) -At 7-8am, wake up have coffee, then 12/ hr later have a second dose. Wait a couple hours, and eat, then begin to take C at 3-5,000 mg each hour throughout the day. This is probably the better time to take Grapefruit seed extract, and Atomidine (iodine), rather than with the mms, (my guess) I buy #3 capsules and powdered c and have a bag of these handy. I don't worry about countering one or the other; I'm thinking long term- they will both do some good.

Re: [miracle_mineral_ supplement] MMS Exposed

Have you ever known a protocol that someone doesn't naysay or claim to be better wiser etc?As I consider this is the best product I have found in a long while I don't care who wants to lay claim to it. I bless Jim Humble for the improvements it has made to my life.JudithArt Hansen wrote:

CHECK OUT THIS NEW SITE. TURNS OUT THAT ACTIVATED CHLORINE DIOXIDE WAS PATENTED AND HUMBLE COPIED THE INFORMATION FROM THE WEB. ALL THE INFORMATION IS ON THIS SITEhttp://mmsexposed. weebly.com/

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

Guest guest

Yes , I have lost weight in my face and neck to where people notice. That is a symptom of oxidative stress. I saw this before with IV ozone as well. I think we can recover from it by cutting back on the mms and loading up on antioxidants. Things that are supposed to help are Vit c, e, a, asparagus, broccoli, and the juices, whey protein.....can anyone add to the list?

Have you ever known a protocol that someone doesn't naysay or claim to be better wiser etc?As I consider this is the best product I have found in a long while I don't care who wants to lay claim to it. I bless Jim Humble for the improvements it has made to my life.JudithArt Hansen wrote:

CHECK OUT THIS NEW SITE. TURNS OUT THAT ACTIVATED CHLORINE DIOXIDE WAS PATENTED AND HUMBLE COPIED THE INFORMATION FROM THE WEB. ALL THE INFORMATION IS ON THIS SITEhttp://mmsexposed. weebly.com/

Guest guest

Arthur,

Thank you for confirming this. It seems to me that for long term use of MMS, it may not be wise to it in high doses on a daily basis. It may be best to pulse it a few days on and a few days of to give your body a chance to rest and rebound from these effects.

-- Re: [ ] MMS oxidation

Yes , I have lost weight in my face and neck to where people notice. That is a symptom of oxidative stress. I saw this before with IV ozone as well. I think we can recover from it by cutting back on the mms and loading up on antioxidants. Things that are supposed to help are Vit c, e, a, asparagus, broccoli, and the juices, whey protein.....can anyone add to the list?

Guest guest

>

>

that I have aged faster while on the MMS. The skin on my face has

gotten

> less firm and I become jowly. I am attributing this to the MMS

because of

> the oxidation factor. I do take a lot of antoxidants during the

day. I was

> wondering if anyone else has noticed this also? I want to mention

also,

> that I tend to be more sesitive than most people to many things.

>

>

Hi ,

I noticed this when I was doing a lot of ear insufflating as well as

vaginal insufflating and ozone saunas. I was doing 1/2 hour ear, 1/2

vaginal, & 1/2 sauna daily! My face started aging. At first I

thought it was just from the stress of being sick, but then I got to

thinking about oxidation stress. Started backing off of doing so

much ozone. I no longer look at it as a cure as it hasn't cured me

in all the years I've been using it, but do use it as an adjunction

to feeling better. It gives me energy. I also noticed all the ozone

really dried me out. They say vitamin C is counter productive to

ozone and MMS, but I'm back to taking it again. Also, I take a

mineral drink called Organa Mineral Drink. A woman on the silver

list mentioned this drink and said it seemed to help with jowls. My

face seems to be recovering with these things. I also started using

a Merle Norman facial cream that has A, C, & E in it. My face is

starting to have more of a youthful look to it.

I'm no longer taking MMS, but do ozone. Not on a daily base but 3-4

times weekly.

Gail

Guest guest

And probably to let your body rid itself of the neurotoxins released when you kill off the lyme.susan <ssiegel5@...> wrote: Arthur, Thank you for

confirming this. It seems to me that for long term use of MMS, it may not be wise to it in high doses on a daily basis. It may be best to pulse it a few days on and a few days of to give your body a chance to rest and rebound from these effects. -- Re: [miracle_mineral_ supplement] MMS Exposed I think some diseases will respond better than others. I have had hep c for 35 yrs. I've been taking mms religiously 8-9 drops 3 x a day, since November. I got immediate relief when I started, and my appetite returned to "normal", from nearly non-existent. At this point, I don't think its going to cure, unless some new method or protocol develops. I am skeptical of the claim that people can handle 45 drops a day for long term, (long term meaning to include those months of working up to 45 drops) without suffering oxidative stress. For an explanation of oxidative stress, imagine peroxide left on the

skin. It starts to oxidize. Imagine 10% or 35% peroxide; it would "burn" much faster. I think mms (at the strengths we are using it,) is somewhere between 3% and 10%. If you have a condition that is deeply seated long term, you most likely would cause oxidative stress before you could get close to a cure. So, imho, if you catch a disease early on, you stand a better chance of cure. Meanwhile this stuff keep the miseries away. Aside from that, I think that for long term use, its important to supplement with antioxidants, especially c. Let the mms kill early in the day, and take the AO the second half, and at night while your body makes repairs. I've tried using only mms and ignoring the AO (anti-oxidants) and it doesn't get good results. ============ Here's a protocol I started using recently; its not for everyone, but its the best for

me so far. Feel free to critique: I make a 10 drop dose of mms and have that next to the bed; drink it in the early hours 3-6 am(?) -At 7-8am, wake up have coffee, then 12/ hr later have a second dose. Wait a couple hours, and eat, then begin to take C at 3-5,000 mg each hour throughout the day. This is probably the better time to take Grapefruit seed extract, and Atomidine (iodine), rather than with the mms, (my guess) I buy #3 capsules and powdered c and have a bag of these handy. I don't worry about countering one or the other; I'm thinking long term- they will both do some good. Re: [miracle_mineral_ supplement] MMS Exposed Have you ever known a protocol that someone doesn't naysay or claim to be better wiser etc?As I consider this is the best product I have found in a long while I don't care who wants to lay claim to it. I bless Jim Humble for the improvements it has made to my life.JudithArt Hansen wrote: CHECK OUT THIS NEW SITE. TURNS OUT THAT ACTIVATED CHLORINE DIOXIDE WAS PATENTED AND HUMBLE COPIED THE INFORMATION FROM THE WEB. ALL THE INFORMATION IS ON THIS SITEhttp://mmsexposed.

weebly.com/ Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now. Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

Guest guest

This facial aging happened to me too!  But it started BEFORE taking MMS exactly when Lyme and company hit me really hard.  The MMS made my face even worse and then I would take a 4 day break and my face would recover a little bit.    I kept doing on and off "rounds" like this and after 3 months my face is almost back to normal during  the "off" cycle.  Lyme is a lot better and slowly improving.   I still get a slight aged look while "on" the MMS but the point is that everything is getting BETTER with time.  Soon I think my  face will be back to normal regardless of whether I'm on or off the MMS.   Vitamins, mineral, essential fatty acids, enzymes, are all essential.  I looked so hideous at times it was down right frightening!  ....I'm back to looking like myself again (Thank you GOD). The fact that you're really sensitive means that maybe it will be a longer and slower process for you...   I recommend that you go to see a classical homeopath to support your body.Best regards,LydiaOn Apr 27, 2008, at 11:00 AM, susan wrote: I have been using MMS since September off and on.  I had gotten up to 12 drops at my max once a day before bed.  I weigh 106 lbs.  I have noticed that I have aged faster while on the MMS.  The skin on my face has gotten less firm and I become jowly.  I am attributing this to the MMS because of the oxidation factor.  I do take a lot of antoxidants during the day.  I was wondering if anyone else has noticed this also?  I want to mention also, that I tend to be more sesitive than most people to many things.  From: arthur ramboDate: 4/27/2008 7:16:49 AMTo:  Subject: Re: [ ] MMS Exposed I think some diseases will respond better than others. I have had hep c for 35 yrs. I've been taking mms religiously 8-9 drops 3 x a day, since November. I got immediate relief when I started, and my appetite returned to "normal", from nearly non-existent. At this point, I don't think its going to cure, unless some new method or protocol develops.   I am skeptical of the claim that people can handle 45 drops a day for long term, (long term meaning to include those months of working up to 45 drops) without suffering oxidative stress.   For an explanation of oxidative stress, imagine  peroxide left on the skin. It starts to oxidize. Imagine 10% or 35% peroxide; it would "burn" much faster. I think mms (at the strengths we are using it,) is somewhere  between 3% and 10%. If you have a condition that is deeply seated long term, you most likely would cause oxidative stress before you could  get close to a cure.   So, imho, if you catch a disease early on, you stand a better chance of cure.    Meanwhile this stuff keep the miseries away. Aside from that, I think that for long term use, its important to supplement with antioxidants, especially c. Let the mms kill early in the day, and take the AO the second half, and at night while your body makes repairs.    I've tried using only mms and ignoring the AO (anti-oxidants) and it doesn't get good results.    ============Here's a protocol I started using recently; its not for everyone, but its the best for me so far. Feel free to critique:  I make a 10 drop dose of mms and have that next to the bed; drink it in the early hours 3-6 am(?) -At  7-8am, wake up have coffee, then 12/ hr later have a second dose.     Wait a couple hours, and eat, then begin to take C at 3-5,000 mg each hour throughout the day.  This is probably the better time to take Grapefruit seed extract, and Atomidine (iodine), rather than with the mms, (my guess) I buy #3 capsules and powdered c and have a bag of these handy. I don't worry about countering one or the other; I'm thinking long term- they will both do some good.     Re: [miracle_mineral_ supplement] MMS Exposed Have you ever known a protocol that someone doesn't naysay or claim to be better wiser etc?As I consider this is the best product I have found in a long while I don't care who wants to lay claim to it.  I bless Jim Humble for the improvements it has made to my life.JudithArt Hansen wrote:CHECK OUT THIS NEW SITE. TURNS OUT THAT ACTIVATED CHLORINE DIOXIDE WAS PATENTED AND HUMBLE COPIED THE INFORMATION FROM THE WEB. ALL THE INFORMATION IS ON THIS SITEhttp://mmsexposed. weebly.com/ Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.  <D7AF6278-ECBE-4792-B3DF-B5CC4244F1E2>

Guest guest

Yes, I noticed this too actually before I began treating the lyme. I have read that it effects the endocrine system and therefore your hgh levels also are affected. But after going on the MMS and then taking breaks, I noticed my face would get better on the breaks and then worse on the MMS. This could be due to the killing or oxidation or a combination.

Good to know it will improve over time.

-- Re: [ ] MMS Exposed

I think some diseases will respond better than others. I have had hep c for 35 yrs. I've been taking mms religiously 8-9 drops 3 x a day, since November. I got immediate relief when I started, and my appetite returned to "normal", from nearly non-existent. At this point, I don't think its going to cure, unless some new method or protocol develops. I am skeptical of the claim that people can handle 45 drops a day for long term, (long term meaning to include those months of working up to 45 drops) without suffering oxidative stress. For an explanation of oxidative stress, imagine peroxide left on the skin. It starts to oxidize. Imagine 10% or 35% peroxide; it would "burn" much faster. I think mms (at the strengths we are using it,) is somewhere between 3% and 10%. If you have a condition that is deeply seated long term, you most likely would cause oxidative stress before you could get close to a cure. So, imho, if you catch a disease early on, you stand a better chance of cure. Meanwhile this stuff keep the miseries away. Aside from that, I think that for long term use, its important to supplement with antioxidants, especially c. Let the mms kill early in the day, and take the AO the second half, and at night while your body makes repairs. I've tried using only mms and ignoring the AO (anti-oxidants) and it doesn't get good results. ============Here's a protocol I started using recently; its not for everyone, but its the best for me so far. Feel free to critique: I make a 10 drop dose of mms and have that next to the bed; drink it in the early hours 3-6 am(?) -At 7-8am, wake up have coffee, then 12/ hr later have a second dose. Wait a couple hours, and eat, then begin to take C at 3-5,000 mg each hour throughout the day. This is probably the better time to take Grapefruit seed extract, and Atomidine (iodine), rather than with the mms, (my guess) I buy #3 capsules and powdered c and have a bag of these handy. I don't worry about countering one or the other; I'm thinking long term- they will both do some good.