RemedySpot.com

Re: Wheat seeds, juicers - Site

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Thank you, Mike. That is an excellent site. They even have an hand operated wheatgrass juicer for just $45.00 which is a very good price. And it looks like you could do some vegs and fruits in it, too. I used an electric meat grinder and it did an excellent job but if you don't have one, you might want to consider this juicer instead. If anyone is heavily into juicing of any kind, you will have fun going through this site. You will find information there that may be better than mine. My information is good for the beginner to get your feet wet but if you want to go into it in a big way, you would probably find a lot of helps here. You could even start up a wheatgrass business whereby you grow trays of wheatgrass for other people. There's a guy in Vancouver who does just that. He even delivers it. I would imagine this could only be a profitable business in a large metropolis because how many people even know about wheatgrass. , I believe you asked about organic seeds. You could order them from this site as they have seeds that are organic. Helen Mike Hill <mhill7@...> wrote: If you want to sprout seeds, the following has a lot of informationhttp://www..com/index.htmlMost of their seed is organic. They have a lot of info on micro greens as

well.Mike__________________________________________________________Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now. http://mobile./;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR8HDtDypao8Wcj9tAcJ Total Body Cleanse! Acid Reflux? Constipation? More Energy..Look younger..ImproveLungs/Brain Make $$$$s! www.holyteaclub.com/zhebee Helen, Ind Rep for HTC 604-420-1544