RemedySpot.com

How To Make 'Pills'...

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

As promised....Here's how to make your own ' pills ' using powdered foods, etc., or whatever will stick together...... Equipment required.... 1 Soup Bowl 1 Straw 1 Dowel to fit inside the straw Ingredients.... Powered foods as desired such as wheatgrass powder. Organic apple cider vinegar or water Directions.... In a soup bowl or wide mouth cup, mix kelp or alfalfa or both or any other powdered greens such as wheatgrass or Barley Pure together with a bit of organic apple cider vinegar or water to make a very thick paste; NOT runny. I prefer apple cider vinegar because it acts as a natural preservative, too. Next take a straw and keep poking one end of the straw into the mixture. The mixture will work its way up into the straw. Do this until the straw is about half or 3/4 full.

Then using the dowel or some other round object that fits just barely into the straw, push the mixture out of a straw onto a plate and let it dry at room temperature on the plate. Keep repeating this until all of the mixture has been made into pills. You can take the last little bit and form little balls in the palm of your hand if you wish. Cover it with a piece of paper or paper towel but not plastic wrap. When you want to take a 'pill', break off a piece of the dried mixture and swallow it whole with water. You do not have to store the pills in the fridge. Room temperature is fine. Store them any way you wish such as in plastic with a lid ...after they are dry. I would not put broken pieces into an empty vitamin bottle because these 'pills' will be rather fragile and the constant movement will turn them back into powder. If that happens, just mix them again and do it all over

again. A few tips: You might want to make the straw a bit shorter by cutting off about 1/3 of it to make it easier to handle. Another thing you might do is to pierce a small hole at the top end of the straw because there will be a tendency to hold your thumb on the top of the straw when you are filling it and when you do that, it hinders the straw from filling because there is no way for the air to get out to make room

for the mixture to work its way up into the straw. The 'pills' will shrink when drying so you should get a straw that is a bit bigger than you think you need. Here's a thought and I don't know if it is feasible since I have not taken MMS...... Could one add MMS to the mixture and take the MMSn in that way? You will need to decide that for yourself since I am not the one to tell you how to do that. Helen 604-420-1544 Ask me how Alligin helps Lyme Disease www.lhninternational.com/lhnproducts Total Body Cleanse! Acid Reflux? Constipation? More Energy..Look younger..ImproveLungs/Brain Make $$$$s! www.holyteaclub.com/zhebee Helen, Ind Rep for HTC 604-420-1544

Guest guest

No, I would not add MMS to any mix that is going to sit like that. No need for it and you would get no health benefit from the MMS that way. If a person cannot take the MMS orally, due to taste, they can put the AMMS into empty gel capsules, that you buy at the health food stores, and swallow that. Jim says to be sure you drink a glass of water immediately after.

-------Original Message-------

Here's a thought and I don't know if it is feasible since I

have not taken MMS......

Could one add MMS to the mixture and take the MMSn in

that way? You will need to decide that for yourself since

I am not the one to tell you how to do that.

Guest guest

At 11:30 AM 24/04/2008, you wrote:

" Let me know if you are able to

make the pills or not. "

At this stage, I'm not sure Helen. I will probably have a go

at making some cinnamon pills because I can't get them here in

Australia. If it is very slow going that would be the

problem. I cannot hold my head, neck, shoulders and arms in a

position of exactitude for long at all. I'll let you know how it

goes.

Thanks.......LD