RemedySpot.com

Re: MMS and PSORIASIS

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi ardelean Psoriasis is caused from a nutritional deficiency. If you were able to eliminate it with MMS, you would still need to ramp up your nutrients. I would add Kelp tablets or Kelp powder to my diet. Kelp powder is best. To learn how to make your own 'pills', go to this group's site at and click on Files. No, I don't know which nutrient one needs for Psoriasis. I just know that when I began taking supplements, I had Psoriasis and

after a short time on them, I had no Psoriasis. Helen ardelean <ardelean@...> wrote: Good morning/day everyoneLast night I watched Jim Humble's video (I just received it) and I was amazed by the psoriasis story. I did a search in his book (part 1 and part 2), in reference to psoriasis but there I could not find any mention in reference to a specific treatment. When

I watch the video the student who is talking about is psoriasis issue mentioned that he "APPLIED" the MMS (he did not mentioned the concentration as in how many drops of MMS) to his elbow (the video showed shots of his elbow) but I was not sure if I understood correctly what "APPLIED" meant. I follow up with a search on Google and I finally found the prescription;(Mix like you would to drink (6 drops with 30 drops of activator, wait 3 minutes then add about 1/2 glass of water). Dab this onto your skin. Let it sit no more than a minute or two, then rinse it off with plain water.) Is there anyone on this group who has/had any experience with psoriasis and used this approach? Any feedback will be greatly appreciated.Thank you,Mike Total Body Cleanse! Acid Reflux? Constipation? More Energy..Look younger..ImproveLungs/Brain www.holyteaclub.com/zhebee Make $s if desired! Helen, Ind Rep for HTC 604-420-1544

Guest guest

I totally agree . the iodine in kelp is probably the nutrient missing. I have kelp but hesitate to use it ,taste like gold fish food. | occasionnaly take antiradiation iodine supplement.

Re: [ ] MMS and PSORIASIS

Hi ardelean

Psoriasis is caused from a nutritional deficiency. If

you were able to eliminate it with MMS, you would

still need to ramp up your nutrients. I would add

Kelp tablets or Kelp powder to my diet. Kelp powder

is best. To learn how to make your own 'pills', go to

this group's site at and click on

Files.

No, I don't know which nutrient one needs for Psoriasis.

I just know that when I began taking supplements, I

had Psoriasis and after a short time on them, I had no

Psoriasis.

Helen

ardelean <ardelean > wrote:

Good morning/day everyoneLast night I watched Jim Humble's video (I just received it) and I was amazed by the psoriasis story. I did a search in his book (part 1 and part 2), in reference to psoriasis but there I could not find any mention in reference to a specific treatment. When I watch the video the student who is talking about is psoriasis issue mentioned that he "APPLIED" the MMS (he did not mentioned the concentration as in how many drops of MMS) to his elbow (the video showed shots of his elbow) but I was not sure if I understood correctly what "APPLIED" meant. I follow up with a search on Google and I finally found the prescription;(Mix like you would to drink (6 drops with 30 drops of activator, wait 3 minutes then add about 1/2 glass of water). Dab this onto your skin. Let it sit no more than a minute or two, then rinse it off with plain water.) Is there anyone on this group who has/had any experience with psoriasis and used this approach? Any feedback will be greatly appreciated.Thank you,Mike

Total Body Cleanse! Acid Reflux? Constipation?

More Energy..Look younger..ImproveLungs/Brain www.holyteaclub.com/zhebee Make $s if desired! Helen, Ind Rep for HTC 604-420-1544

Guest guest

Iodine is an important ingredient in kelp but kelp contains a myriad of different minerals that we may never otherwise get and it is a great natural way to get them and relatively inexpensive. Who knows, maybe it is important to have all of these minerals together because of the synergistic affect they might give. nadon michel <nadonm@...> wrote: I totally agree . the iodine in kelp is probably the nutrient missing. I have kelp but hesitate to use it ,taste like gold fish food. | occasionnaly take antiradiation iodine supplement. Re:

[ ] MMS and PSORIASIS Hi ardelean Psoriasis is caused from a nutritional deficiency. If you were able to eliminate it with MMS, you would still need to ramp up your nutrients. I would add Kelp tablets or Kelp powder to my diet. Kelp powder is best. To learn how to make your own 'pills', go to this group's site at and click on Files. No, I don't know which nutrient one needs for Psoriasis. I just know that when I began taking supplements, I had Psoriasis and after a short time on them, I had no Psoriasis. Helen ardelean <ardelean > wrote: Good morning/day everyoneLast night I watched Jim Humble's video (I just received it) and I was amazed by the psoriasis story. I did a search in his book (part 1 and part 2), in reference to psoriasis but there I could not find any mention in reference to a specific treatment. When I watch the video the student who is talking about is psoriasis issue mentioned that he "APPLIED" the MMS (he did not mentioned the concentration as in how many drops of MMS) to his elbow

(the video showed shots of his elbow) but I was not sure if I understood correctly what "APPLIED" meant. I follow up with a search on Google and I finally found the prescription;(Mix like you would to drink (6 drops with 30 drops of activator, wait 3 minutes then add about 1/2 glass of water). Dab this onto your skin. Let it sit no more than a minute or two, then rinse it off with plain water.) Is there anyone on this group who has/had any experience with psoriasis and used this approach? Any feedback will be greatly appreciated.Thank you,Mike Total Body Cleanse! Acid Reflux? Constipation? More Energy..Look younger..ImproveLungs/Brain www.holyteaclub.com/zhebee Make $s if desired! Helen, Ind Rep for HTC 604-420-1544 Total Body Cleanse! Acid Reflux? Constipation? More Energy..Look younger..ImproveLungs/Brain www.holyteaclub.com/zhebee Make $s if desired! Helen, Ind Rep for HTC

604-420-1544

Guest guest

A couple of days ago I ground up some kelp (bladderwrack) for the first time in the coffee grinder and put it in 00 capsules. That seems to be a good way to avoid the goldfish food taste.helen/zhebee <zhebee@...> wrote: Iodine is an important ingredient in kelp but kelp contains a myriad of different minerals that we may never otherwise get and it is a great natural way to get them and relatively inexpensive. Who knows, maybe it is important to have all of these minerals together because of the synergistic affect they might give. nadon michel <nadonmsympatico (DOT) ca> wrote: I totally agree . the iodine in kelp is probably the nutrient missing. I have kelp but hesitate to use it ,taste like gold fish food. | occasionnaly take antiradiation iodine supplement. Re: [ ] MMS and PSORIASIS Hi ardelean Psoriasis is caused from a nutritional deficiency. If you were able to eliminate it with MMS, you would still need to ramp up your nutrients. I would add Kelp tablets or Kelp powder to my diet. Kelp powder is best. To learn how to

make your own 'pills', go to this group's site at and click on Files. No, I don't know which nutrient one needs for Psoriasis. I just know that when I began taking supplements, I had Psoriasis and after a short time on them, I had no Psoriasis. Helen ardelean <ardelean > wrote: Good morning/day everyoneLast night I watched Jim Humble's video (I just received it) and I was amazed by the psoriasis story. I did a search in his book (part

1 and part 2), in reference to psoriasis but there I could not find any mention in reference to a specific treatment. When I watch the video the student who is talking about is psoriasis issue mentioned that he "APPLIED" the MMS (he did not mentioned the concentration as in how many drops of MMS) to his elbow (the video showed shots of his elbow) but I was not sure if I understood correctly what "APPLIED" meant. I follow up with a search on Google and I finally found the prescription;(Mix like you would to drink (6 drops with 30 drops of activator, wait 3 minutes then add about 1/2 glass of water). Dab this onto your skin. Let it sit no more than a minute or two, then rinse it off with plain water.) Is there anyone on this group who has/had any experience with psoriasis and used this approach? Any feedback will be greatly appreciated.Thank you,Mike Total Body Cleanse! Acid Reflux? Constipation? More Energy..Look younger..ImproveLungs/Brain www.holyteaclub.com/zhebee Make $s if desired! Helen, Ind Rep for HTC 604-420-1544 Total Body Cleanse! Acid Reflux? Constipation? More Energy..Look younger..ImproveLungs/Brain www.holyteaclub.com/zhebee Make $s if desired! Helen, Ind Rep for HTC 604-420-1544

Guest guest

A couple of days ago I ground up some kelp (bladderwrack) for the first time in the coffee grinder and put it in 00 capsules. That seems to be a good way to avoid the goldfish food taste.helen/zhebee <zhebee@...> wrote: Iodine is an important ingredient in kelp but kelp contains a myriad of different minerals that we may never otherwise get and it is a great natural way to get them and relatively inexpensive. Who knows, maybe it is important to have all of these minerals together because of the synergistic affect they might give. nadon michel <nadonmsympatico (DOT) ca> wrote: I totally agree . the iodine in kelp is probably the nutrient missing. I have kelp but hesitate to use it ,taste like gold fish food. | occasionnaly take antiradiation iodine supplement. Re: [ ] MMS and PSORIASIS Hi ardelean Psoriasis is caused from a nutritional deficiency. If you were able to eliminate it with MMS, you would still need to ramp up your nutrients. I would add Kelp tablets or Kelp powder to my diet. Kelp powder is best. To learn how to

make your own 'pills', go to this group's site at and click on Files. No, I don't know which nutrient one needs for Psoriasis. I just know that when I began taking supplements, I had Psoriasis and after a short time on them, I had no Psoriasis. Helen ardelean <ardelean > wrote: Good morning/day everyoneLast night I watched Jim Humble's video (I just received it) and I was amazed by the psoriasis story. I did a search in his book (part

1 and part 2), in reference to psoriasis but there I could not find any mention in reference to a specific treatment. When I watch the video the student who is talking about is psoriasis issue mentioned that he "APPLIED" the MMS (he did not mentioned the concentration as in how many drops of MMS) to his elbow (the video showed shots of his elbow) but I was not sure if I understood correctly what "APPLIED" meant. I follow up with a search on Google and I finally found the prescription;(Mix like you would to drink (6 drops with 30 drops of activator, wait 3 minutes then add about 1/2 glass of water). Dab this onto your skin. Let it sit no more than a minute or two, then rinse it off with plain water.) Is there anyone on this group who has/had any experience with psoriasis and used this approach? Any feedback will be greatly appreciated.Thank you,Mike Total Body Cleanse! Acid Reflux? Constipation? More Energy..Look younger..ImproveLungs/Brain www.holyteaclub.com/zhebee Make $s if desired! Helen, Ind Rep for HTC 604-420-1544 Total Body Cleanse! Acid Reflux? Constipation? More Energy..Look younger..ImproveLungs/Brain www.holyteaclub.com/zhebee Make $s if desired! Helen, Ind Rep for HTC 604-420-1544

Guest guest

What alarms ME is that you know what goldfish food tastes like...

Chuck

At an Optometrist's Office:

" If you don't see what you're looking for, you've come to the

right place. "

On 5/18/2008 12:51:39 PM, Dilworth (rogerdil@...) wrote:

> A couple of days ago I ground up some kelp (bladderwrack) for the first

> time in the coffee grinder and put it in 00 capsules. That seems to be a

> good way to avoid the goldfish food taste.

>

> helen/zhebee <zhebee@...> wrote:

> Iodine is an important ingredient in kelp but kelp contains

> a myriad of different minerals that we may never otherwise

> get and it is a great natural way to get them and relatively

> inexpensive. Who knows, maybe it is important to have all

> of these minerals together because of the sy

Guest guest

I too have seen the MMS DVD.

I have psoriasis also. Not very bad like in the DVD but bad enough. I do not

agree that P is

caused just by a nutritional deficiency. I think that there may be many causes

for a

condition for what commonly looks like psoriasis. Dermatologists haven't a clue.

Dr Simoncini says that P is caused by a fungal infection. I decided to give his

treatment a

run. I eliminated all the P on my hands with the use of lugol's iodine. It took

about 6

weeks of application 3 times a day. I would not say that I am or was iodine

deficient as I

had been supplementing with lugols for almost 2 years at this point and had

cured thryoid

cysts and fibrocystic breast disease with lugols. So I am sure that the P is a

different entity

than a deficiency in iodine or any kind of deficiency for that matter at least

in my case.

Lugol's is a magnificent anti microbial, as I'm sure most here already know.

Lots of people cure their P but what works for one person may not work for

another.

There is no definitive cure. You really have to work hard to find your own

answer.

I also have P on one knee and two elbows which the iodine did not remove. These

sites are

much older than the sites on my hand and I wonder if it is just too embedded.

Anyway, I

am currently in the process of retreating my knee with lugols. I must say, it

is painful to

do.

Back to my hands. I had one tiny spot about 2 millimeters across that the lugols

could not

resolve. I applied MMS for about a week daily and that was the end of it there.

Both the lugols and the MMS are very drying and the mms made a red ring around

the

treatment site. But when the P was gone just plain moisturizers got things back

to soft

skin in a few days.

If the lugols and mms do not work on my retry on my knee I will be attempting a

homeopathic product, that is a little spendy, but thats where I'm going next. I

do know

that some people have success with homeopathy with their P.

Before iodine I had used kelp but I guess I just couldnt' eat enough of the

stuff to ward off

thyroid cysts.

Best,

Arrow

@@@@@@@@@@@

In , Dilworth <rogerdil@...>

wrote:

>

> A couple of days ago I ground up some kelp (bladderwrack) for the first time

in the

coffee grinder and put it in 00 capsules. That seems to be a good way to avoid

the

goldfish food taste.

>

> helen/zhebee <zhebee@...> wrote:

> Iodine is an important ingredient in kelp but kelp contains

> a myriad of different minerals that we may never otherwise

> get and it is a great natural way to get them and relatively

> inexpensive. Who knows, maybe it is important to have all

> of these minerals together because of the synergistic affect

> they might give.

>

>

>

> nadon michel <nadonm@...> wrote:

> I totally agree . the iodine in kelp is probably the nutrient missing.

I have kelp but

hesitate to use it ,taste like gold fish food. | occasionnaly take

antiradiation iodine

supplement.

> Re: [ ] MMS and PSORIASIS

>

>

>

> Hi ardelean

>

> Psoriasis is caused from a nutritional deficiency. If

> you were able to eliminate it with MMS, you would

> still need to ramp up your nutrients. I would add

> Kelp tablets or Kelp powder to my diet. Kelp powder

> is best. To learn how to make your own 'pills', go to

> this group's site at and click on

> Files.

>

> No, I don't know which nutrient one needs for Psoriasis.

> I just know that when I began taking supplements, I

> had Psoriasis and after a short time on them, I had no

> Psoriasis.

>

> Helen

>

>

> ardelean <ardelean@...> wrote:

> Good morning/day everyone

> Last night I watched Jim Humble's video (I just received it) and I

> was amazed by the psoriasis story. I did a search in his book (part

> 1 and part 2), in reference to psoriasis but there I could not find

> any mention in reference to a specific treatment.

>

> When I watch the video the student who is talking about is psoriasis

> issue mentioned that he " APPLIED " the MMS (he did not mentioned the

> concentration as in how many drops of MMS) to his elbow (the video

> showed shots of his elbow) but I was not sure if I understood

> correctly what " APPLIED " meant.

> I follow up with a search on Google and I finally found the

> prescription;

> (Mix like you would to drink (6 drops with 30 drops of activator,

> wait 3 minutes then add about 1/2 glass of water). Dab this onto your

> skin. Let it sit no more than a minute or two, then rinse it off with

> plain water.)

> Is there anyone on this group who has/had any experience with

> psoriasis and used this approach? Any feedback will be greatly

> appreciated.

> Thank you,

> Mike

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Total Body Cleanse! Acid Reflux? Constipation?

> More Energy..Look younger..ImproveLungs/Brain

> www.holyteaclub.com/zhebee Make $s if desired!

> Helen, Ind Rep for HTC 604-420-1544

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Total Body Cleanse! Acid Reflux? Constipation?

> More Energy..Look younger..ImproveLungs/Brain

> www.holyteaclub.com/zhebee Make $s if desired!

> Helen, Ind Rep for HTC 604-420-1544

>

Guest guest

Good idea, . I didn't know that 'bladderwrack' is another name for kelp. I still have a lot to learn ...as do we all. Helen Dilworth <rogerdil@...> wrote: A couple of days ago I ground up some kelp (bladderwrack) for the first time in the coffee grinder and put it in 00 capsules. That seems to be a good way to avoid the goldfish

food taste.helen/zhebee <zhebee > wrote: Iodine is an important ingredient in kelp but kelp contains a myriad of different minerals that we may never otherwise get and it is a great natural way to get them and relatively inexpensive. Who knows, maybe it is important to have all of these minerals together because of the synergistic affect they might give. nadon michel <nadonmsympatico (DOT) ca> wrote: I totally agree . the

iodine in kelp is probably the nutrient missing. I have kelp but hesitate to use it ,taste like gold fish food. | occasionnaly take antiradiation iodine supplement. Re: [ ] MMS and PSORIASIS Hi

ardelean Psoriasis is caused from a nutritional deficiency. If you were able to eliminate it with MMS, you would still need to ramp up your nutrients. I would add Kelp tablets or Kelp powder to my diet. Kelp powder is best. To learn how to make your own 'pills', go to this group's site at and click on Files. No, I don't know which nutrient one needs for Psoriasis. I just know that when I began taking supplements, I had Psoriasis and after a short time on them, I had

no Psoriasis. Helen ardelean <ardelean > wrote: Good morning/day everyoneLast night I watched Jim Humble's video (I just received it) and I was amazed by the psoriasis story. I did a search in his book (part 1 and part 2), in reference to psoriasis but there I could not find any mention in reference to a specific treatment. When I watch the video the student who is talking about is psoriasis issue mentioned that he "APPLIED" the MMS (he did not mentioned the concentration as in how many drops of MMS) to his elbow (the video showed shots of his elbow) but I was not sure if I understood correctly what "APPLIED" meant. I follow up with a search on Google and

I finally found the prescription;(Mix like you would to drink (6 drops with 30 drops of activator, wait 3 minutes then add about 1/2 glass of water). Dab this onto your skin. Let it sit no more than a minute or two, then rinse it off with plain water.) Is there anyone on this group who has/had any experience with psoriasis and used this approach? Any feedback will be greatly appreciated.Thank you,Mike Total Body Cleanse! Acid Reflux? Constipation? More Energy..Look younger..ImproveLungs/Brain www.holyteaclub.com/zhebee Make $s if desired! Helen, Ind Rep for HTC 604-420-1544 Total Body Cleanse! Acid Reflux? Constipation? More Energy..Look younger..ImproveLungs/Brain www.holyteaclub.com/zhebee Make $s if desired! Helen, Ind Rep for HTC 604-420-1544 Total Body Cleanse! Acid Reflux? Constipation? More Energy..Look younger..ImproveLungs/Brain www.holyteaclub.com/zhebee Make $s if desired! Helen, Ind Rep for HTC

604-420-1544

Guest guest

Thank you everyone,

Appreciate for sharing your experience Arrow, keep us/me posted in

case you have new developments. I'll try MMS and see what kind of

response I get.

Mike

> > Good morning/day everyone

> > Last night I watched Jim Humble's video (I just received it) and

I

> > was amazed by the psoriasis story. I did a search in his book

(part

> > 1 and part 2), in reference to psoriasis but there I could not

find

> > any mention in reference to a specific treatment.

> >

> > When I watch the video the student who is talking about is

psoriasis

> > issue mentioned that he " APPLIED " the MMS (he did not mentioned

the

> > concentration as in how many drops of MMS) to his elbow (the

video

> > showed shots of his elbow) but I was not sure if I understood

> > correctly what " APPLIED " meant.

> > I follow up with a search on Google and I finally found the

> > prescription;

> > (Mix like you would to drink (6 drops with 30 drops of activator,

> > wait 3 minutes then add about 1/2 glass of water). Dab this onto

your

> > skin. Let it sit no more than a minute or two, then rinse it off

with

> > plain water.)

> > Is there anyone on this group who has/had any experience with

> > psoriasis and used this approach? Any feedback will be greatly

> > appreciated.

> > Thank you,

> > Mike

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Total Body Cleanse! Acid Reflux? Constipation?

> > More Energy..Look younger..ImproveLungs/Brain

> > www.holyteaclub.com/zhebee Make $s if desired!

> > Helen, Ind Rep for HTC 604-420-1544

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Total Body Cleanse! Acid Reflux? Constipation?

> > More Energy..Look younger..ImproveLungs/Brain

> > www.holyteaclub.com/zhebee Make $s if desired!

> > Helen, Ind Rep for HTC 604-420-1544

> >

>

• 2 weeks later...
Guest guest

Mike,

you might want to read up on the connection of fungus and psoriasis

at: [pdf link]

http://www.rebprotocol.net/Sodium%20Bicarbonate-Lessons%20in%20cancer%

20and%20general%20pH%20management%20with%20added%20articles.pdf

Apparently fungus [and by extension some cancers] is fairly easily

treated with sodium bicarbonate [or baking soda] which raises the pH

levels in the body to the alkaline. Diseases can not take hold and

grow in an alkaline body.

Another suggestions I have is taking supplements of

- Lugol's Iodine [see http://www.jcrows.com/iodine.html ]

- and Magnesium [ see http://www.magnesiumforlife.com/ ]

[an inexpensive source of Mg is Milk of Magnesia, which you can get

at the pharmacy for $10/bottle].

- also try hydrogen peroxide externally [pharmacy, get the spray

bottle version].

good luck,

hs

>

> Good morning/day everyone

> Last night I watched Jim Humble's video (I just received it) and I

> was amazed by the psoriasis story. I did a search in his book

(part

> 1 and part 2), in reference to psoriasis but there I could not find

> any mention in reference to a specific treatment.

>

> When I watch the video the student who is talking about is

psoriasis

> issue mentioned that he " APPLIED " the MMS (he did not mentioned the

> concentration as in how many drops of MMS) to his elbow (the video

> showed shots of his elbow) but I was not sure if I understood

> correctly what " APPLIED " meant.

> I follow up with a search on Google and I finally found the

> prescription;

> (Mix like you would to drink (6 drops with 30 drops of activator,

> wait 3 minutes then add about 1/2 glass of water). Dab this onto

your

> skin. Let it sit no more than a minute or two, then rinse it off

with

> plain water.)

> Is there anyone on this group who has/had any experience with

> psoriasis and used this approach? Any feedback will be greatly

> appreciated.

> Thank you,

> Mike

>

Guest guest

I did not have success with MMS and psoriasis. I took it per protocol up to 15

drops 2 x

day for 3 weeks and it didn't even make a tiny dent.

Topical lugols has been helpful and topical MMS just a little helpful. It burns

and is not for

sissies. Right now I have stopped the MMS I am getting a good response with

mega

dosing of Vitamin D and topical lugols but I have made no conclusions yet.

Seemed the

lugols could get rid of it on one part of my body but not another. I suspect it

has to do

with how old the leasions were. The old lesions are resistant but I am trying

again now.

Arrow

In , " h_springer2001 "

<h_springer2001@...> wrote:

>

> Mike,

>

> you might want to read up on the connection of fungus and psoriasis

> at: [pdf link]

> http://www.rebprotocol.net/Sodium%20Bicarbonate-Lessons%20in%20cancer%

> 20and%20general%20pH%20management%20with%20added%20articles.pdf

>

> Apparently fungus [and by extension some cancers] is fairly easily

> treated with sodium bicarbonate [or baking soda] which raises the pH

> levels in the body to the alkaline. Diseases can not take hold and

> grow in an alkaline body.

>

> Another suggestions I have is taking supplements of

> - Lugol's Iodine [see http://www.jcrows.com/iodine.html ]

> - and Magnesium [ see http://www.magnesiumforlife.com/ ]

> [an inexpensive source of Mg is Milk of Magnesia, which you can get

> at the pharmacy for $10/bottle].

> - also try hydrogen peroxide externally [pharmacy, get the spray

> bottle version].

>

> good luck,

> hs

>

>

>

>

>

> >

> > Good morning/day everyone

> > Last night I watched Jim Humble's video (I just received it) and I

> > was amazed by the psoriasis story. I did a search in his book

> (part

> > 1 and part 2), in reference to psoriasis but there I could not find

> > any mention in reference to a specific treatment.

> >

> > When I watch the video the student who is talking about is

> psoriasis

> > issue mentioned that he " APPLIED " the MMS (he did not mentioned the

> > concentration as in how many drops of MMS) to his elbow (the video

> > showed shots of his elbow) but I was not sure if I understood

> > correctly what " APPLIED " meant.

> > I follow up with a search on Google and I finally found the

> > prescription;

> > (Mix like you would to drink (6 drops with 30 drops of activator,

> > wait 3 minutes then add about 1/2 glass of water). Dab this onto

> your

> > skin. Let it sit no more than a minute or two, then rinse it off

> with

> > plain water.)

> > Is there anyone on this group who has/had any experience with

> > psoriasis and used this approach? Any feedback will be greatly

> > appreciated.

> > Thank you,

> > Mike

> >

>

Guest guest

Arrow,

Have you tried virgin coconut oil? I am on a VCO group where there have been testimonies of VCO helping with all kinds of skin and auto-immune conditions. You would probably see best results taking VCO both internally and applying it externally. Hope you find relief.

Blessings,

Kathy in Wisconsin

<><

Guest guest

Over 90% of my body was covered, I lost all of my hair, all of

my nails and the skin on the palm of my hands, while I did not use coconut oil

alone, I believed it contributed to me getting everything back. I still

take coconut oil capsules and cook with it, as well as use it on my hair and

skin.

[mailto: ] On Behalf Of Tice

Sent: Sunday, June 01, 2008 6:35 AM

Subject: [ ] Re: MMS and PSORIASIS

Arrow,

Have

you tried virgin coconut oil? I am on a VCO group where there have been

testimonies of VCO helping with all kinds of skin and auto-immune

conditions. You would probably see best results taking VCO both

internally and applying it externally. Hope you find relief.

Blessings,

Kathy

in Wisconsin

<><

Guest guest

Thanks , I will put it on my list of things to try. I am slowly going

through trial and

error on many different things. Lugols so far has been the best and Vit D in

mega dose

seems to be doing something. Since I have run out of other cures now VCO may be

next.

What dosage is needed? Fortunately my case is mild compared to the suffering

that

others have and for this I am grateful.

Arrow

In , " Tice " <ticesaved@...> wrote:

>

> Arrow,

>

> Have you tried virgin coconut oil? I am on a VCO group where there have been

testimonies of VCO helping with all kinds of skin and auto-immune conditions.

You would

probably see best results taking VCO both internally and applying it externally.

Hope you

find relief.

>

> Blessings,

>

> Kathy in Wisconsin

> <><

>

Guest guest

Arrow,

> Since I have run out of other cures now VCO may be >next.>What dosage is needed?

I think people try to get 3 TB. per day internally, then rub extra on the skin. Some take it right off the spoon several times per day, others cook with it, use it in place of butter on vegies, potatoes, etc, and some people also whir it up in smoothies. Let it replace your other oils for cooking. It is all around healthy for you.

You can run a search on Bruce Fife's books on VCO, or check out the VCO group, here: Coconut Oil-subscribe

Blessings,

Kathy in Wisconsin

<><