RemedySpot.com

Re: free e-book from doctors are dangerous

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Thank you

This looks like a very good book to add to my e-library.

Cheers, Doug

[ ] free e-book from doctors are dangerous

This is a great health ebook that happens to be free right now, in

celebration of the author's 80th birthday. I've perused the book (just

downloaded it earlier today) and is worth the money normally charged for it.

Samala,

> www.doctorsaredangerous.com/Elaine80birthday.htm

Guest guest

am i missing something? when i clicked on it, it was not free.thanks, diana-- " Let the beauty we love be what we do. There are hundreds of ways to kneel and kiss the ground. " - Rumi

Guest guest

I just clicked it and got it instantly. Only needed printing.diana gia <gdiana07@...> wrote: am i missing something? when i clicked on it, it was not free.thanks, diana-- "Let the beauty we love be what we do. There are hundreds of ways to kneel and kiss the ground." - Rumi

Guest guest

I got it too.

Cheers, Doug

Re: [ ] Re: free e-book from doctors are

dangerous

>I just clicked it and got it instantly. Only needed printing.

>

> diana gia <gdiana07@...> wrote: am i missing something?

> when i clicked on it, it was not free.

>

> thanks, diana

>

> --

> " Let the beauty we love be what we do. There are hundreds of ways to kneel

> and kiss the ground. " - Rumi

>

>

>

>

>

Guest guest

Um, they talk about buying the book, but the link I sent should be to the free download site. If it's still there, try it again, and right click the download link. It should start downloading directly to your computer.

Samala,

-------Original Message-------

Am i missing something? when i clicked on it, it was not free.

Guest guest

Hello, I was printing this out and ran out of ink. I replaced it today, but the book seems to have disappeared. Was there a time limit on it? Is there any way to retrieve it. I just need to print the first 100 pages, I got most of it. Thanks, EdyGaiacita <gaiacita@...> wrote: This is a great health ebook that happens to be free right now, in celebration of the author's 80th birthday. I've perused the book (just downloaded it earlier today) and is worth the money normally charged for it. Samala, > www.doctorsaredangerous.com/Elaine80birthday.htm

Guest guest

yes, there was a time limit on it being free. It was in celebration of her b-day. She does normally sell it. I'm away from home until sunday night, and don't have the book on this computer. Remind me monday or tuesday and I'll send it to you.

samalaOn Thu, May 29, 2008 at 8:44 AM, Edy Rayfield <edyrayfield@...> wrote:

Hello, I was printing this out and ran out of ink. I replaced it today, but the book seems to have disappeared. Was there a time limit on it? Is there any way to retrieve it. I just need to print the first 100 pages, I got most of it.

Thanks, EdyGaiacita <gaiacita@...> wrote:

This is a great health ebook that happens to be free right now, in celebration of the author's 80th birthday. I've perused the book (just downloaded it earlier today) and is worth the money normally charged for it.

Samala,

> www.doctorsaredangerous.com/Elaine80birthday.htm

-- Gaiacita

Guest guest

Thank you, I will.Gaiacita <gaiacita@...> wrote: yes, there was a time limit on it being free. It was in celebration of her b-day. She does normally sell it. I'm away from home until sunday night, and don't have the book on this computer. Remind me monday or tuesday and I'll send it to you.samala On Thu, May 29, 2008 at 8:44 AM, Edy Rayfield <edyrayfieldsbcglobal (DOT) net> wrote: Hello, I was printing this out and ran out of ink. I replaced it today, but the book seems to have disappeared. Was there a time limit on it? Is there any way to retrieve it. I just need to print the first 100 pages, I got most of it. Thanks, Edy Gaiacita <gaiacitagmail> wrote: This is a great health ebook that happens to be free right now, in celebration of the

author's 80th birthday. I've perused the book (just downloaded it earlier today) and is worth the money normally charged for it. Samala, > www.doctorsaredangerous.com/Elaine80birthday.htm -- Gaiacita

Guest guest

Is it okay if I remind you too? *wink*Edy Rayfield <edyrayfield@...> wrote: Thank you, I will.Gaiacita <gaiacitagmail> wrote: yes, there was a time limit on it being free. It was in celebration of her b-day. She does normally sell it. I'm away from home until sunday night, and don't have the book on this computer. Remind me monday or tuesday and I'll send it to

you.samala On Thu, May 29, 2008 at 8:44 AM, Edy Rayfield <edyrayfieldsbcglobal (DOT) net> wrote: Hello, I was printing this out and ran out of ink. I replaced it today, but the book seems to have disappeared. Was there a time limit on it? Is there any way to retrieve it. I just need to print the first 100 pages, I got most of it. Thanks, Edy Gaiacita <gaiacitagmail> wrote: This is a great health ebook that happens to be free right now, in celebration of the author's 80th birthday. I've perused the book (just downloaded it earlier today) and is worth the money normally charged for it. Samala, > www.doctorsaredangerous.com/Elaine80birthday.htm -- Gaiacita

Guest guest

me too !!??roger Dilworth <rogerdil@...> wrote: Is it okay if I remind you too? *wink*Edy Rayfield <edyrayfieldsbcglobal (DOT) net> wrote: Thank you, I will.Gaiacita <gaiacitagmail> wrote: yes, there was a time limit on it being free. It

was in celebration of her b-day. She does normally sell it. I'm away from home until sunday night, and don't have the book on this computer. Remind me monday or tuesday and I'll send it to you.samala On Thu, May 29, 2008 at 8:44 AM, Edy Rayfield <edyrayfieldsbcglobal (DOT) net> wrote: Hello, I was printing this out and ran out of ink. I replaced it today, but the book seems to have disappeared. Was there a time limit on it? Is there any way to retrieve it. I just need to print the first 100 pages, I got most of it. Thanks, Edy Gaiacita <gaiacitagmail> wrote: This is a great health ebook that happens to be free right now, in celebration of the author's 80th birthday. I've perused the book (just downloaded it earlier today) and is worth the money normally charged for it. Samala, > www.doctorsaredangerous.com/Elaine80birthday.htm -- Gaiacita

Guest guest

Never mind. Thanks to a kind soul, I'm good. Dilworth <rogerdil@...> wrote: Is it okay if I remind you too? *wink*Edy Rayfield <edyrayfieldsbcglobal (DOT) net> wrote: Thank you, I will.Gaiacita <gaiacitagmail> wrote: yes, there was a time limit on it being

free. It was in celebration of her b-day. She does normally sell it. I'm away from home until sunday night, and don't have the book on this computer. Remind me monday or tuesday and I'll send it to you.samala On Thu, May 29, 2008 at 8:44 AM, Edy Rayfield <edyrayfieldsbcglobal (DOT) net> wrote: Hello, I was printing this out and ran out of ink. I replaced it today, but the book seems to have disappeared. Was there a time limit on it? Is there any way to retrieve it. I just need to print the first 100 pages, I got most of it. Thanks, Edy Gaiacita <gaiacitagmail> wrote: This is a great health ebook that happens to be free right now, in celebration of the author's 80th birthday. I've perused the book (just downloaded it earlier today) and is worth the money normally charged for it. Samala, > www.doctorsaredangerous.com/Elaine80birthday.htm -- Gaiacita

Guest guest

And me? Thanks.Sally A. SchreiberMUNSCH HARDTKOPF & HARR, P.C.DALLAS | HOUSTON | AUSTIN3800 Lincoln Plaza500 North AkardDallas, Texas 75201-6659Direct: (214) 855-7598Fax: (214) 978-4323sschreiber@...munsch.comNOTICE: This e-mail message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail. Please virus check all attachments to prevent widespread contamination and corruption of files and operating systems. Nothing contained in this message or in any attachment shall constitute a contract or electronic signature under the Electronic Signatures in Global and National Commerce Act, any version of the Uniform Electronic Transactions Act or any other statute governing electronic transactions.====================IRS Circular 230 Notice: To ensure compliance with requirements imposed by the IRS, we inform you that any U.S. tax advice contained in this communication (including any attachments) is not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, for the purpose of (i) avoiding penalties under the Internal Revenue Code or (ii) promoting, marketing or recommending to another party any transaction or matter addressed herein.==================== Re: [ ] free e-book from doctors are dangerousme too !!??roger Dilworth <rogerdil@...> wrote: Is it okay if I remind you too? *wink* Edy Rayfield <edyrayfield@...> wrote: Thank you, I will. Gaiacita <gaiacita@...> wrote: yes, there was a time limit on it being free. It was in celebration of her b-day. She does normally sell it. I'm away from home until sunday night, and don't have the book on this computer. Remind me monday or tuesday and I'll send it to you. samala On Thu, May 29, 2008 at 8:44 AM, Edy Rayfield <edyrayfield@... <mailto:edyrayfield@...> > wrote: Hello, I was printing this out and ran out of ink. I replaced it today, but the book seems to have disappeared. Was there a time limit on it? Is there any way to retrieve it. I just need to print the first 100 pages, I got most of it. Thanks, Edy Gaiacita <gaiacita@...! om <mailto:gaiacita@...> > wrote: This is a great health ebook that happens to be free right now, in celebration of the author's 80th birthday. I've perused the book (just downloaded it earlier today) and is worth the money normally charged for it. Samala, > www.doctorsaredangerous.com/Elaine80birthday.htm <http://www.doctorsaredangerous.com/Elaine80birthday.htm> -- Gaiacita

Guest guest

Yep, just let me know and I'll send it out.samala,On Fri, May 30, 2008 at 4:06 PM, RRM <rmor67@...> wrote:

me too !!??roger Dilworth <rogerdil@...> wrote:

Is it okay if I remind you too? *wink*

Guest guest

thank you roger emailed it to me.rogerGaiacita <gaiacita@...> wrote: Yep, just let me know and I'll send it out.samala,On Fri, May 30, 2008 at 4:06 PM, RRM <rmor67 > wrote: me too !!??roger Dilworth <rogerdil >

wrote: Is it okay if I remind you too? *wink*

Guest guest

Is

it okay if I remind you too? *wink*

>

may i please get the book sent to me, i puter doesnt recognize, thank

you for any help brenda_peterson@...

Guest guest

Yeah, I have one hour commute each way. Can get a lot of reading done. :)Edy Rayfield <edyrayfield@...> wrote: WOW! You are one heckuva fast reader. Dilworth <rogerdil > wrote: Just finished it. Excellent book.