RemedySpot.com

Re: MMS for treating flu and colds?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

When my kids get sick, I give them lots of iodine several times during the day. It has never failed to knock it out of them. I also have taken low doses of MMS every 2 hours for the flu and it was gone by the next day.

-- [ ] MMS for treating flu and colds?

My husband is quite healthy but works with sick people often. He has

come down with a flu that has been going on around here. He takes a lot

of stuff and has a great diet but has not been able to get rid of it.

We have our dog on MMS for Cushing's disease_ tumor on the pituatary. I

cannot take it yet because my stomach cannot handle Vitamin C. So I am

new at this. I would like to know if any of you have used MMS for

treating flus or colds and how it has worked for you and what was the

process that you followed? Or perhaps you could guide me somewhere

where I could find out. My husband works hard taking care of me and

doing two jobs. For now that is all we can do therefore I trying to

find a way that perhaps we could treat what he has so he could cope

with his busy schedule.

thanks a lot

cathy

------------------------------------

Guest guest

---I have had serious stomach inflamation and gut problems. I cannot

handle vitamin C, fruits, or any type of acidic stuff for now. I am

on a lot of vegetables juices, vegetables blended and powdered

supplements that have nothing citrus or fruit. At least I can eat

some. Last year I was hardly able to handle this and lost 50 pounds

rather quickly. I am working with ozone in the hopes that I can heal

some and do other treatments. I am quite weak from not enough

nutrients for so long. But I am quite optimistic about everything. It

just takes time. I thought about what you said as well but I just

needed some confirmation. I guess we will proceed till it clears up.

Thanks Roges. I appreciate your no non sense approach. It is

refreshing. Hope you are doing well in your healing.

cathy

In , RRM <rmor67@...>

wrote:

>

> mms is very good for all bact & virus.

> what do you mean can not handle vit c?

> you might need a none corn base vit-c then.

> roger

>

>

> cahydesmond <cahydesmond@...> wrote:

> My husband is quite healthy but works with sick people

often. He has

> come down with a flu that has been going on around here. He takes a

lot

> of stuff and has a great diet but has not been able to get rid of

it.

> We have our dog on MMS for Cushing's disease_ tumor on the

pituatary. I

> cannot take it yet because my stomach cannot handle Vitamin C. So I

am

> new at this. I would like to know if any of you have used MMS for

> treating flus or colds and how it has worked for you and what was

the

> process that you followed? Or perhaps you could guide me somewhere

> where I could find out. My husband works hard taking care of me and

> doing two jobs. For now that is all we can do therefore I trying to

> find a way that perhaps we could treat what he has so he could cope

> with his busy schedule.

> thanks a lot

> cathy

>

>

>

>

>

>

> ---------------------------------

> Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile.

Try it now.

>

Guest guest

--- Thanks Sue,

any type of iodine or dosage? What do you mean low doses of MMS?

Thanks for taking the time. Nice to hear that there are mothers out

there that are so devoted to their children in unconventional ways.

cathy

In , " susan "

<ssiegel5@...> wrote:

>

> When my kids get sick, I give them lots of iodine several times

during the

> day. It has never failed to knock it out of them. I also have

taken low

> doses of MMS every 2 hours for the flu and it was gone by the next

day.

>

>

>

> -- [ ] MMS for treating flu and

colds?

>

> My husband is quite healthy but works with sick people often. He has

lot

it.

pituatary. I

am

the

> thanks a lot

> cathy

>

>

> ------------------------------------

>

>

Guest guest

Hi ,

Thanks for the compliment. I wouldn't do it any other way. :) We use either Iosol (sp?) or 5% Lugol's. A dropperful only a few times usually does the trick.

On the MMS, I strated to come down with flu symptoms over the winter and took 4 drops every 2 hours till I went to bed. That worked too. I prefer the iodine though. Easier to take if you are not feeling well.

-- [ ] MMS for treating flu and

colds?

>

> My husband is quite healthy but works with sick people often. He has

lot

it.

pituatary. I

am

the

> thanks a lot

> cathy

>

>

> ------------------------------------

>

>

Guest guest

Yes, Sue has helped me a lot. Yes, I do do all that. I am just a bit of a mess but I am still alive and I should not be. The battles might not all be won but I know that the war will be won. Great to have people like you in the group. I see that you try to help a lot of people. It is so nice to have a group of people that get what you are going through. For thirty plus years doing tons of health stuff and just managing to stay alive and function to certain degree to take care of my kids but with no understanding of why all this. it is so awesome to know and to have others there with you. Thanks a lot cathyRRM <rmor67@...> wrote: are you using probiotics & digestive enzymes. i had to do a lot of changing diet & didnot get much help from the ozone there are certan enzymes good /bad for certine gut infections. suemassie45aol is very good help with this rogercahydesmond <cahydesmond > wrote: ---I have had serious stomach inflamation and gut problems. I cannot handle vitamin C, fruits, or any type of acidic stuff for now. I am on a lot of vegetables juices, vegetables blended and powdered supplements that have nothing citrus or fruit. At least I can eat some. Last year I was hardly

able to handle this and lost 50 pounds rather quickly. I am working with ozone in the hopes that I can heal some and do other treatments. I am quite weak from not enough nutrients for so long. But I am quite optimistic about everything. It just takes time. I thought about what you said as well but I just needed some confirmation. I guess we will proceed till it clears up. Thanks Roges. I appreciate your no non sense approach. It is refreshing. Hope you are doing well in your healing. cathy In , RRM <rmor67@...> wrote:>> mms is very good for all bact & virus.> what do you mean can not handle vit c?> you might need a none corn base vit-c then.> roger> > > cahydesmond <cahydesmond@...> wrote:> My husband is quite healthy but

works with sick people often. He has > come down with a flu that has been going on around here. He takes a lot > of stuff and has a great diet but has not been able to get rid of it. > We have our dog on MMS for Cushing's disease_ tumor on the pituatary. I > cannot take it yet because my stomach cannot handle Vitamin C. So I am > new at this. I would like to know if any of you have used MMS for > treating flus or colds and how it has worked for you and what was the > process that you followed? Or perhaps you could guide me somewhere > where I could find out. My husband works hard taking care of me and > doing two jobs. For now that is all we can do therefore I trying to > find a way that perhaps we could treat what he has so he could cope > with his busy schedule.> thanks a lot> cathy> > > > > > >

---------------------------------> Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.> Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

Guest guest

How much iodine do you think you can take at a time before it becomes too much? Too much iodine is toxic. It affects the nerves. If your children complain of tingling in the hands or feet, you might want to stop the iodine for a while and then if you resume, it might be a good idea to use less???? Any thoughts? Helencahydesmond <cahydesmond@...> wrote: --- Thanks Sue,any type of iodine or dosage? What do you

mean low doses of MMS? Thanks for taking the time. Nice to hear that there are mothers out there that are so devoted to their children in unconventional ways. cathy In , "susan" <ssiegel5@...> wrote:>> When my kids get sick, I give them lots of iodine several times during the> day. It has never failed to knock it out of them. I also have taken low> doses of MMS every 2 hours for the flu and it was gone by the next day.> > > > -- [ ] MMS for treating flu and

colds?> > My husband is quite healthy but works with sick people often. He has> come down with a flu that has been going on around here. He takes a lot> of stuff and has a great diet but has not been able to get rid of it.> We have our dog on MMS for Cushing's disease_ tumor on the pituatary. I> cannot take it yet because my stomach cannot handle Vitamin C. So I am> new at this. I would like to know if any of you have used MMS for> treating flus or colds and how it has worked for you and what was the> process that you followed? Or perhaps you could guide me somewhere> where I could find out. My husband works hard taking care of me and> doing two jobs. For now that is all we can do therefore I trying to> find a way that perhaps we could treat what he has so he could cope> with his busy schedule.> thanks a lot> cathy> > >

------------------------------------> >

Guest guest

h. clarks books say if you are not allergic to iodine you can take up to 60 drops of 5 % loguls in 24 hr. rogerhelen/zhebee <zhebee@...> wrote: How much iodine do you think you can take at a time before it becomes too much? Too much iodine is toxic. It affects the nerves. If your children complain of tingling in the hands or feet, you might want to stop the iodine for a while and then if you resume, it might be a good

idea to use less???? Any thoughts? Helencahydesmond <cahydesmond > wrote: --- Thanks Sue,any type of iodine or dosage? What do you mean low doses of MMS? Thanks for taking the time. Nice to hear that there are mothers out there that are so devoted to their children in unconventional ways. cathy In , "susan" <ssiegel5@...> wrote:>> When my kids get sick, I give them lots of iodine several times during the> day. It has never failed to knock it out of them. I also have taken low> doses of MMS every 2 hours for the flu and it was gone by the next day.> > > >

-- [ ] MMS for treating flu and colds?> > My husband is quite healthy but works with sick people often. He has> come down with a flu that has been going on around here. He takes a lot> of stuff and has a great diet but has not been able to get rid of it.> We have our dog on MMS for Cushing's disease_ tumor on the pituatary. I> cannot take it yet because my stomach cannot handle Vitamin C. So I am> new at this. I would like to know if any of you have used MMS for> treating flus or colds and how it has worked for you and what was the> process that you followed? Or perhaps you could guide me somewhere>

where I could find out. My husband works hard taking care of me and> doing two jobs. For now that is all we can do therefore I trying to> find a way that perhaps we could treat what he has so he could cope> with his busy schedule.> thanks a lot> cathy> > > ------------------------------------> >

Guest guest

Thanks, roger! RRM <rmor67@...> wrote: h. clarks books say if you are not allergic to iodine you can take up to 60 drops of 5 % loguls in 24 hr. rogerhelen/zhebee <zhebee > wrote: How much iodine do you think you can take at a time before it becomes too much? Too much

iodine is toxic. It affects the nerves. If your children complain of tingling in the hands or feet, you might want to stop the iodine for a while and then if you resume, it might be a good idea to use less???? Any thoughts? Helencahydesmond <cahydesmond > wrote: --- Thanks Sue,any type of iodine or dosage? What do you mean low doses of MMS? Thanks for taking the time. Nice to hear that there are mothers out there that are so devoted to their children in unconventional ways. cathy In , "susan" <ssiegel5@...> wrote:>> When my kids get sick, I give them lots of iodine

several times during the> day. It has never failed to knock it out of them. I also have taken low> doses of MMS every 2 hours for the flu and it was gone by the next day.> > > > -- [ ] MMS for treating flu and colds?> > My husband is quite healthy but works with sick people often. He has> come down with a flu that has been going on around here. He takes a lot> of stuff and has a great diet but has not been able to get rid of it.> We have our dog on MMS for Cushing's disease_ tumor on the pituatary. I> cannot take it yet because my stomach cannot handle Vitamin C. So I

am> new at this. I would like to know if any of you have used MMS for> treating flus or colds and how it has worked for you and what was the> process that you followed? Or perhaps you could guide me somewhere> where I could find out. My husband works hard taking care of me and> doing two jobs. For now that is all we can do therefore I trying to> find a way that perhaps we could treat what he has so he could cope> with his busy schedule.> thanks a lot> cathy> > > ------------------------------------> >

Guest guest

Helen,

This high dosing is only done when they are sick for a few doses. Thank you for your concern, though.

-- [ ] MMS for treating flu and colds?> > My husband is quite healthy but works with sick people often. He has> come down with a flu that has been going on around here. He takes a lot> of stuff and has a great diet but has not been able to get rid of it.> We have our dog on MMS for Cushing's disease_ tumor on the pituatary. I> cannot take it yet because my stomach cannot handle Vitamin C. So I am> new at this. I would like to know if any of you have used MMS for> treating flus or colds and how it has worked for you and what was the> process that you followed? Or perhaps you could guide me somewhere> where I could find out. My husband works hard taking care of me and> doing two jobs. For now that is all we can do therefore I trying to> find a way that perhaps we could treat what he has so he could cope> with his busy schedule.> thanks a lot> cathy> > > ------------------------------------> >

Guest guest

Your husband should consider taking Alligin regularly. Please see my last post for the website, etc. I can send you an excellent link for information about Alligin if you wish. Helen cahydesmond <cahydesmond@...> wrote: My husband is quite healthy but works with sick people often. He has come down with a flu that has been going on around here. He takes a lot of stuff and has

a great diet but has not been able to get rid of it. We have our dog on MMS for Cushing's disease_ tumor on the pituatary. I cannot take it yet because my stomach cannot handle Vitamin C. So I am new at this. I would like to know if any of you have used MMS for treating flus or colds and how it has worked for you and what was the process that you followed? Or perhaps you could guide me somewhere where I could find out. My husband works hard taking care of me and doing two jobs. For now that is all we can do therefore I trying to find a way that perhaps we could treat what he has so he could cope with his busy schedule.thanks a lotcathy Total Body Cleanse! Acid Reflux? Constipation? More Energy..Look younger..ImproveLungs/Brain Make $$$$s! www.holyteaclub.com/zhebee Helen, Ind Rep for HTC 604-420-1544

Guest guest

---I would like to have the information if it is not too much

trouble. like to check it out for future references and perhaps

recommend it to others. Thanks

cathy

In , helen/zhebee

<zhebee@...> wrote:

>

>

> Your husband should consider taking Alligin regularly.

>

> Please see my last post for the website, etc. I can

> send you an excellent link for information about Alligin

> if you wish.

>

> Helen

>

>

>

> cahydesmond <cahydesmond@...> wrote:

> My husband is quite healthy but works with sick people

often. He has

lot

it.

pituatary. I

am

the

> thanks a lot

> cathy

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Total Body Cleanse! Acid Reflux? Constipation?

> More Energy..Look younger..ImproveLungs/Brain

> Make $$$$s! www.holyteaclub.com/zhebee

> Helen, Ind Rep for HTC 604-420-1544

>

Guest guest

Hi Here's the link for the audio..... http://user232156.websitewizard.com/peter-on-allicin-and-mrsa.html cahydesmond <cahydesmond@...> wrote: ---I would like to have the information if it is not too much trouble. like to

check it out for future references and perhaps recommend it to others. Thanks cathy In , helen/zhebee <zhebee@...> wrote:>> > Your husband should consider taking Alligin regularly.> > Please see my last post for the website, etc. I can> send you an excellent link for information about Alligin> if you wish.> > Helen> > > > cahydesmond <cahydesmond@...> wrote:> My husband is quite healthy but works with sick people often. He has > come down with a flu that has been going on around here. He takes a lot > of stuff and has a great diet but has not been able to get rid of it. > We have our dog on MMS for Cushing's disease_ tumor on the pituatary. I > cannot take it yet because my

stomach cannot handle Vitamin C. So I am > new at this. I would like to know if any of you have used MMS for > treating flus or colds and how it has worked for you and what was the > process that you followed? Or perhaps you could guide me somewhere > where I could find out. My husband works hard taking care of me and > doing two jobs. For now that is all we can do therefore I trying to > find a way that perhaps we could treat what he has so he could cope > with his busy schedule.> thanks a lot> cathy> > > > > > > Total Body Cleanse! Acid Reflux? Constipation?> More Energy..Look younger..ImproveLungs/Brain > Make $$$$s! www.holyteaclub.com/zhebee > Helen, Ind Rep for HTC 604-420-1544> Total Body Cleanse! Acid Reflux? Constipation? More Energy..Look younger..ImproveLungs/Brain Make $$$$s! www.holyteaclub.com/zhebee Helen, Ind Rep for HTC 604-420-1544