RemedySpot.com

Re: Still at 4 drops MMS with no improvement/reminder

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hello LD It sounds like you might do better with Alligin if you can afford it. You would need to take 6 bottles a month (6 capsules per day). I think it would be easier (and healthier) than taking MMS. I spoke to a fellow about this as he used to sell Alligin He was very convinced that Alligin would eradicate Lyme's. I personally do not have Lyme and I don't know if it would do what he said but I have reason to trust him. If it didn't help Lyme's, it would help your immune system. Alligin costs $30 if you join as a member ($40 retail). Once you buy $100 worth in a given month, you can get as many as you want for only $10 per bottle. Here's the website again if you want to check it out: www.lhninternational.com/lhnproducts There's no obligation to do this. I am just sending this as a reminder. Write me privately if you wish. Also there is nothing like Holy Tea for constipation. We have different people telling us all the time how they never want to be without the tea for this very reason. It's awesome for a lot of things. Go to www.holyteaclub.com if you want to take a look. Helen tesa4trill <leithaldame@...> wrote: Hi As the subject line states, I'm taking 4 drops of MMS and even thenthe exacerbation of symptoms is very hard to take. I've been working my way back up since I took a break when I had the overwhelmingexacerbation at the time I also started iodine. I've been up to 11drops 2'ce daily and as low as 1 drop daily in order to manageexacerbation. Arthur and stated that it cures theirconstipation but it hasn't helped my situation. I'm still taking 2magnesium tabs and 2 Senekot daily as an aid.I've also worked up from 1/2 Iodoral iodine tablet to 1 full tabletdaily plus I'm using 10 mls magnesium oil. , I tried to make itto 15 mls but that's an awful

lot of skin to cover and I'm obese! Oneis supposed to rub it all the way in but it doesn't do that well orspread well either. Hopefully I'm using a good one. What do youthink? I got this one:http://www.mfcd.net/depot/magoil.aspI go back and forth in my head about whether iodine or MMS is best forme so I am not sure whether to raise the MMS or iodine next. Bothcause exacerbation. I can't do the salt loading with the iodine (tohelp release bromines/fluorines) because my lymphedema worsens alarmingly.I just bought some DMSO from ebay to try. Does anyone have any ideaas to a recommended dosage applied topically?My biggest issue seems to be inability to detox.Thanks........LD Total Body Cleanse! Acid Reflux? Constipation? More Energy..Look younger..ImproveLungs/Brain Make $$$$s! www.holyteaclub.com/zhebee Helen, Ind Rep for HTC 604-420-1544

Guest guest

At 12:29 AM 3/05/2008, Helen wrote: " there is nothing like Holy Tea

for constipation. "

Helen, you said a while back that a month on the Holy Tea wouldn't be

long enough to do anything but I would have thought it would at least

have dealt with constipation but I had to take all the usual stuff to

keep going while I was taking it. I think I could get a much cheaper

tea that would deal better with constipation. I would have continued

if it had made the least impact on any symptom but I really cannot

afford the cost of the tea when I have no faith in it at all.

" It sounds like you might do better with Alligin if you can afford

it. You would need to take 6 bottles a month (6

capsules per day). I think it would be easier (and healthier) than

taking MMS. "

Could you tell me what you base that view on please Helen? Why do

you think it would be better than MMS, iodine or any of the myriad

treatments that I've tried in the past?

I don't know if I have Lyme. I'm told by people that I have some of

the symptoms (pain and pressure in cervical spine, occipital, jaw

etc) but then they are the same symptoms that I'm told are due to

other kinds of infections too. I don't know of anyone here in

Australia that tests or treats Lyme. It's not considered to be an

issue here. That's not to say that I believe that because I just don't know.

Maybe in the end I just have to stick to the lowest doses of whatever

I take. I would be content to do that if I could be assured that it

would ultimately work.

Thanks .........LD