> that it might actually be something which goes along with AS. Does

leaky gut

> cause AS, or does AS cause leaky gut? I don't think they really

know, but

> because of the Klebsiella link, it seems likely that leaky gut - or

a certain

> amount of permeability in any case - may be a large contributory

factor to AS

> with those of us who are HLA-B27+ anyway.

>

> Regards,

>

>

• 7 years later...
Guest guest

I get those same symptoms if I don't watch what I'm doing. The coated tongue in my case is liver congestion- maybe colon as well. After I have fresh beet juice several days, my liver starts producing more bile, and I think bile is needed to digest food- even food that has passed the stomach. Another effort might be to do a hulda clark liver cleanse before hand. If you have a coated tongue and light colored stools, you might have a plugged liver, even if you don't have hep c.

As a side note, I had a sickly time of it this morning after having mms 6 drops, and then having juice and followed by chicken and mayonaisse on bread. I think the mayo is not a good combo. blahhhhhhhhhh

[ ] Leaky guts

Please can anyone tell me the symptoms of a leaky gut and symptoms of candida. My abdominal region has been rumbling unusually for about a month and my tongue is white. Any ideas?I have lyme. Thanks, Theresa

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

Guest guest

Bloating, gas, food allergies, constipation, itchy and/or rashy skin, coated tongue, fungus on various parts of the body (like toenails). It definitely sounds like candida. Maybe even parasites. Are you on the salt? Salt cured my parasites.

-- [ ] Leaky guts

Please can anyone tell me the symptoms of a leaky gut and symptoms of candida. My abdominal region has been rumbling unusually for about a month and my tongue is white. Any ideas?I have lyme.

Thanks, Theresa

------------------------------------

Guest guest

How did you use salt to get rid of parasites? Do you have a treatment protocol ie what salt, how much and how often? Thanks, susan <ssiegel5@...> wrote: Bloating, gas, food allergies, constipation, itchy and/or rashy skin, coated tongue, fungus

on various parts of the body (like toenails). It definitely sounds like candida. Maybe even parasites. Are you on the salt? Salt cured my parasites. -- [ ] Leaky guts Please can anyone tell me the symptoms of a leaky gut and symptoms of candida. My abdominal region has been rumbling unusually for about a month and my tongue is white. Any ideas?I have lyme. Thanks, Theresa ------------------------------------

Guest guest

Hi ,

I have lyme disease and one of the main alternative protocols is using salt and vit. C together. It seems to kill many bacteria and parasites. Until I did this I struggled with the parasite issue. It works the same as pouring salt on a slug. It puts them into osmotic shock and they die. It is very effective. If you do not have lyme I guess you could start at a higher dose. But with lyme you start at a low dose, 1 gram at a time and move up slowly to a maximum of 1 gram per 15lbs of body weight. For me, my maximum is 9 grams. I take 3 grams 3x/day. You can use pharmaceutical grade salt (usp salt) or whole unprocessed salt like sea or Himalayan. DO NOT USE TABLE SALT! 1 "00" capsule is equal to about 1 gram.

-- [ ] Leaky guts

Please can anyone tell me the symptoms of a leaky gut and symptoms of candida. My abdominal region has been rumbling unusually for about a month and my tongue is white. Any ideas?I have lyme.

Thanks, Theresa

------------------------------------

Guest guest

Dear , Thank you, xxsusan <ssiegel5@...> wrote: Hi , I have lyme disease and one of the main

alternative protocols is using salt and vit. C together. It seems to kill many bacteria and parasites. Until I did this I struggled with the parasite issue. It works the same as pouring salt on a slug. It puts them into osmotic shock and they die. It is very effective. If you do not have lyme I guess you could start at a higher dose. But with lyme you start at a low dose, 1 gram at a time and move up slowly to a maximum of 1 gram per 15lbs of body weight. For me, my maximum is 9 grams. I take 3 grams 3x/day. You can use pharmaceutical grade salt (usp salt) or whole unprocessed salt like sea or Himalayan. DO NOT USE TABLE SALT! 1 "00" capsule is equal to about 1 gram. -- [ ] Leaky guts Please can anyone tell me the symptoms of a leaky gut and symptoms of candida. My abdominal region has been rumbling unusually for about a month and my tongue is white. Any ideas?I have lyme. Thanks, Theresa ------------------------------------

Guest guest

I was drinking over a liter of salted spring water (Himalayan Sea

Salt) every morning and it did clean me out.

cheers!

Colleen

> Bloating, gas, food allergies, constipation, itchy and/or rashy

skin, coated

> tongue, fungus on various parts of the body (like toenails). It

definitely

> sounds like candida. Maybe even parasites. Are you on the salt? Salt

> cured my parasites.

>

>

> -- [ ] Leaky guts

>

> Please can anyone tell me the symptoms of a leaky gut and symptoms of

> candida. My abdominal region has been rumbling unusually for about a

month

> and my tongue is white. Any ideas?I have lyme.

> Thanks, Theresa

>

>

> ------------------------------------

>

>