RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Citrus pectin

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

>Why not just eat the apples? It's easier.<

My teeth tend to be sensitive to apples and other fruits. Plus, the citrus pectin has a whole host of benefits, so I thought it might be an effective way to achieve the same benefit without the tooth pain.

Guest guest

The concentrated pectin is an excellent way to get benefits. It may take a lot longer if one eats just apples. My mom had a heel spur that bothered her for a long time and by taking pectin, she got rid of it quickly. So just keep on with the pectin, if you wish. Helen Poole Family <lipoole@...> wrote: >Why not just eat the apples? It's easier.< My teeth tend to be sensitive to apples and other fruits. Plus, the citrus pectin has a whole host of benefits, so I thought it might be an effective way to achieve the same benefit without the tooth pain. Total Body Cleanse! Acid Reflux? Constipation? More Energy..Look younger..ImproveLungs/Brain Make $$$$s! www.holyteaclub.com/zhebee Helen, Ind Rep for HTC 604-420-1544

Guest guest

I can't because of the sugar content. I have yeast problems.

-- [ ] Re: Citrus pectin

Why not just eat the apples? It's easier.

>

> Recently, on curezone, someone reported listening to a new podcast by Adam Abraham

called, "Death of MMS sorely Exaggerated: New developments and Q & A with Jim Humble". He

said Jim said you can eliminate the side effects of the higher doses of MMS if you eat one or

two apples immediately after taking the MMS. The apples go in and soak up any die-off and

toxins that are mobilized by the MMS. I was wondering if modified citrus pectin taken

immediately afterwards would do the same thing? It is considered good for mopping up

these things. If it can be taken immediately afterwards, would it work to put it right into the

juice/MMS mixture or might it mess it up somehow?

>

> Thanks for any thoughts on this.

>

> --

>

------------------------------------

Guest guest

Interesting! A couple bites of apple can also immediately stop the burning feeling one sometimes gets on taking a cayenne pill. But that wouldn't be related to mopping up die off. I suspect something else must be going on. I don't know if juice or pectin would do the same thing. Apples are amazing. Eve was one smart lady.

Naomi

[ ] Re: Citrus pectin

Why not just eat the apples? It's easier.>> Recently, on curezone, someone reported listening to a new podcast by Adam Abraham called, "Death of MMS sorely Exaggerated: New developments and Q & A with Jim Humble". He said Jim said you can eliminate the side effects of the higher doses of MMS if you eat one or two apples immediately after taking the MMS. The apples go in and soak up any die-off and toxins that are mobilized by the MMS. I was wondering if modified citrus pectin taken immediately afterwards would do the same thing? It is considered good for mopping up these things. If it can be taken immediately afterwards, would it work to put it right into the juice/MMS mixture or might it mess it up somehow?> > Thanks for any thoughts on this.> > -->

Guest guest

What about using the commercial pectin (Certo or store house brands). I have

been using it intermittently for a couple of years. It was recommended as a

viable lower cost option. I believe that it has been reasonably beneficial.

Comments and/or concerns please.

Cheers, Doug

Re: [ ] Re: Citrus pectin

>

>

> The concentrated pectin is an excellent way to get benefits.

> It may take a lot longer if one eats just apples. My mom

> had a heel spur that bothered her for a long time and by

> taking pectin, she got rid of it quickly. So just keep on

> with the pectin, if you wish.

>

> Helen

>

>

> Poole Family <lipoole@...> wrote:

> >Why not just eat the apples? It's easier.<

>

> My teeth tend to be sensitive to apples and other fruits. Plus, the

> citrus pectin has a whole host of benefits, so I thought it might be an

> effective way to achieve the same benefit without the tooth pain.

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Total Body Cleanse! Acid Reflux? Constipation?

> More Energy..Look younger..ImproveLungs/Brain

> Make $$$$s! www.holyteaclub.com/zhebee

> Helen, Ind Rep for HTC 604-420-1544

>

>

Guest guest

I believe it was Certo that my mom used. Helen Murray <doublaswalter@...> wrote: What about using the commercial pectin (Certo or store house brands). I have been using it intermittently for a couple of years. It was recommended as a viable lower cost option. I believe that it has been reasonably beneficial. Comments and/or concerns please.Cheers, Doug Re: [ ] Re: Citrus pectin>>> The concentrated pectin is an excellent way to get benefits.> It may take a lot longer if one eats just apples. My mom> had a heel spur that bothered her for a long time and by> taking pectin, she got rid of it quickly. So just keep on> with the pectin, if you wish.>> Helen>>> Poole Family <lipoolewavecable> wrote:> >Why not just eat the apples? It's easier.<>> My teeth tend to be sensitive to apples and other fruits. Plus, the > citrus pectin has a whole host of benefits, so I thought

it might be an > effective way to achieve the same benefit without the tooth pain.>>>>>>>> Total Body Cleanse! Acid Reflux? Constipation?> More Energy..Look younger..ImproveLungs/Brain> Make $$$$s! www.holyteaclub.com/zhebee> Helen, Ind Rep for HTC 604-420-1544>> Total Body Cleanse! Acid Reflux? Constipation? More Energy..Look younger..ImproveLungs/Brain Make $$$$s! www.holyteaclub.com/zhebee Helen, Ind Rep for HTC 604-420-1544