RemedySpot.com

colleen-- Re: Chronic Couch

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

DITTO!RRM <rmor67@...> wrote: you needs to scrape and clean the jaw bone out & remove root canals !!!!!! there is not much blood flow to the jaw & your lymph system is usally severly conjested. roger"Colleen K. Peltomaa" <coastalfriends > wrote: You don't think the MMS therapy will help the body to turn back

theinfection?best,Colleen Hello All!> > I am new to the board and just started taking MMS after hearing all the > success stories.> > I have had a chronic cough and throat irritation for over a year and if > MMS helps my body to cure it then I will report to you. I also have > some tenderness (infection?) below my gums on my back left teeth for > over 4 years.> > I also had my thyroid surgically removed and am taking extracted > thyroid from New Zealand cows, and I am appreciating the data regarding > iodine treatments. > > MMS "feels" to me like a therapeutic application, not to be done > continuously at the doses I am doing it. I look at it more as > a "Spring Cleaning".> > Usually I address body issues as psychosomatic and my body will cure > when I take its issues into session using my Identity Management >

pattersheet. Per the "Triune Brain" theory (body-mind-heart), that > would be one brainy approach, and taking MMS would be another approach.> > All of you are adventurers and homegrown clinical researchers and you > know what they say, "Publish or perish", LOL.> > love,> Colleen> Canada> Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.