RemedySpot.com

lynn--: MMS Exposed

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

guess you will not know till you try it !! IT WORKS FOR A LOT OF THINGS !! but you can allways go take the poison/toxins the/your DR. & BIG PHARM CO. push. ABX totally through the body/organs out of balance BUT every one MUST take them???as your dr. tells them. FALLOW THE MONEY & YOU CAN SEE WHY SOME PEOPLE HATE LOW COST/SIMPLE ALTERNATIVE THINGS THEY LOOSE BIG $$$$$$$$$ ON !! rogerLynn <doggenlady@...> wrote: OK can someone cite me a cure for any problem before I make up a batch of this from the materials I bought? Lynn If God brings you to it, He will bring you through it. 11:27 NIV“Yes, Lord,” she told him, “I believe that you are the Christ, the Son of God, who was to come into the world.” At home in Big Sky Country, Montana, USA -- Re:

[ ] MMS Exposed Have you ever known a protocol that someone doesn't naysay or claim to be better wiser etc?As I consider this is the best product I have found in a long while I don't care who wants to lay claim to it. I bless Jim Humble for the improvements it has made to my life.JudithArt Hansen wrote: CHECK OUT THIS NEW SITE. TURNS OUT THAT ACTIVATED CHLORINE DIOXIDE WAS PATENTED AND HUMBLE COPIED THE INFORMATION FROM THE WEB. ALL THE INFORMATION IS ON THIS SITEhttp://mmsexposed.weebly.com/

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.