RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Cracking like crazy

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

A lot of the Knudson's juices have zero or very little C. You can usually find them in a grocery store. Each label states how much C is in the juice.

-------Original Message-------

---What juices can be used for MMS? Any that do not have vitamin C

besides orange juice? New at this. Thanks

cathy

Guest guest

I got some prune juice with zero Vitamin C at the grocery store.Sally A. SchreiberMUNSCH HARDTKOPF & HARR, P.C.DALLAS | HOUSTON | AUSTIN3800 Lincoln Plaza500 North AkardDallas, Texas 75201-6659Direct: (214) 855-7598Fax: (214) 978-4323sschreiber@...munsch.comNOTICE: This e-mail message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail. Please virus check all attachments to prevent widespread contamination and corruption of files and operating systems. Nothing contained in this message or in any attachment shall constitute a contract or electronic signature under the Electronic Signatures in Global and National Commerce Act, any version of the Uniform Electronic Transactions Act or any other statute governing electronic transactions.====================IRS Circular 230 Notice: To ensure compliance with requirements imposed by the IRS, we inform you that any U.S. tax advice contained in this communication (including any attachments) is not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, for the purpose of (i) avoiding penalties under the Internal Revenue Code or (ii) promoting, marketing or recommending to another party any transaction or matter addressed herein.==================== [ ] Cracking like crazy>>> Hi everyone,>> I'm wondering if anyone has any pearls of wisdom on my crazycracking> problem. This cracking (not painful just disturbing) happens in> every articulation in my body, bar none. Even the sutures in myhead> are cracking if movement or pressure is applied. It gets much> better as long as I stay on the MMS and take supplements, but> sometimes I just need a break from that nauseous feeling from the> MMS, even thinking about MMS starts me heaving unless I've had a> break from it.>> Has anyone else had this symptom and if so, any successfultreatment> stories?>> Thanks, God bless, and best regards,>> Lydia>

Guest guest

When I broke a leg several years ago, I went back to work too soon, and it was taking a long time to heal. When I started taking Silica Gel, it seemed to heal overnight. HFS have it in the supplement dept. Vitamin c is said to be important for connective tissue.

[ ] Re: Cracking like crazy

---If collagen is eaten up by the Lyme would taking collagen help? Sometimes when Lyme has eaten away at your organs so much and you take the right supplements so that your body can convert what it needs from what you are taking it does not always work because the your organs do not function as well anymore. We all have deficiencies and malnourishment because of it. A lot of the supplements help but not as much as if we could use them properly. So I am wondering if taking collagen directly would help. Years ago I took collagen and it helped my bones, joints, muscles but I did not know why. I have been thinking about it again but did not know why I was. Any idea anyone if this has worked for anyone? cathy In miracle_mineral_ supplement@ groups.

com, Lydia Flynn <bflynn2@... > wrote:>> Yes, I take many supplements including glucosamine/ chondroitan, and > it does help. It's just bizarre that I feel over-all much better but > my articulations are getting worse. I know that lyme eats collagen, > so I'm thinking that if I'm killing lyme and taking supplements, my > articulations should be improving... but it's not the case here.> > Thanks and regards,> > Lydia> > > > On May 13, 2008, at 8:22 AM, Carol Ann wrote:> > > Lydia,> > Sounds to me like your joints need some oiling badly. Have you > > tried something as simple as glucosomine/ condroitian; or flax seed > > oil.> >> > Lydia Flynn <bflynn2@... > wrote:> >> > Hi everyone,> >> > I'm wondering if anyone

has any pearls of wisdom on my crazy cracking> > problem. This cracking (not painful just disturbing) happens in> > every articulation in my body, bar none. Even the sutures in my head> > are cracking if movement or pressure is applied. It gets much> > better as long as I stay on the MMS and take supplements, but> > sometimes I just need a break from that nauseous feeling from the> > MMS, even thinking about MMS starts me heaving unless I've had a> > break from it.> >> > Has anyone else had this symptom and if so, any successful treatment> > stories?> >> > Thanks, God bless, and best regards,> >> > Lydia> >> >> >> > Regards, Carol Ann ~ The only thing that is different is how you > > think..> > http://antwrp. gsfc.nasa. gov/apod/ archivepix. html> >> >>

Guest guest

Hallo Arthur,

Silica Gel ?? is that the product in small packets packed with new electronic

equipment and

such? Used produce a dry environment ? And heh heh, says " do not eat " ?

If so, do you have any idea how it works?

Tony Moody

On 13 May 2008 at 13:54, arthur rambo wrote about :

Subject : Re: [ ] Re

> When I broke a leg several years ago, I went back to work too soon,

> and it was taking a long time to heal. When I started taking Silica

> Gel, it seemed to heal overnight. HFS have it in the supplement dept.

> Vitamin c is said to be important for connective tissue.

>

>

Guest guest

No that is not the same edible silica. This is a semi-liquid and is in a red, white, and blue box. Its in HFS.

Re: [ ] Re: Cracking like crazy

Hallo Arthur,Silica Gel ?? is that the product in small packets packed with new electronic equipment and such? Used produce a dry environment ? And heh heh, says "do not eat" ?If so, do you have any idea how it works? Tony MoodyOn 13 May 2008 at 13:54, arthur rambo wrote about :Subject : Re: [miracle_mineral_ supplement] Re > When I broke a leg several years ago, I went back to work too soon,> and it was taking a long time to heal. When I started taking Silica> Gel, it seemed to heal overnight. HFS have it in the supplement dept.> Vitamin c is said to be important for connective tissue. > >

Guest guest

Hello Tony The Silica Gel comes from a weed that is plentiful in some, if not all, parts of the country. It is commonly called Horse Tail, if I am not mistaken. Maybe a Google would tell you more. It grows in abundance on the west coast. I know it is in huge abundance and is used in some computer parts. Horse Tail weed is very good for you but don't ask me how you would eat the weed. I don't know. Maybe you could make your own extract. If you google

'extracts' you should be able to find instructions for making extracts and tinctures. Helen just gave you all another freebie. :)) Helen arthur rambo <alquitit@...> wrote: No that is not the same edible silica. This is a semi-liquid and is in a red, white, and blue box. Its in HFS. Re: [ ] Re: Cracking like crazy Hallo Arthur,Silica Gel ?? is that the product in small packets packed with new electronic equipment and such? Used produce a dry environment ? And heh heh, says "do not eat" ?If so, do you have any idea how it works? Tony MoodyOn 13 May 2008 at 13:54, arthur rambo wrote about :Subject : Re:

[miracle_mineral_ supplement] Re > When I broke a leg several years ago, I went back to work too soon,> and it was taking a long time to heal. When I started taking Silica> Gel, it seemed to heal overnight. HFS have it in the supplement dept.> Vitamin c is said to be important for connective tissue. > > Total Body Cleanse! Acid Reflux? Constipation? More Energy..Look younger..ImproveLungs/Brain www.holyteaclub.com/zhebee Make $s if desired! Helen, Ind Rep for HTC

604-420-1544

Guest guest

Yes, according to one of my herbal books, horsetail is indeed high in silica. Parts used are the upper stems and it can be put into capsules or used as an infusion "maximum of 2 cups daily."helen/zhebee <zhebee@...> wrote: Hello Tony The Silica Gel comes from a weed that is plentiful in some, if not all, parts of the

country. It is commonly called Horse Tail, if I am not mistaken. Maybe a Google would tell you more. It grows in abundance on the west coast. I know it is in huge abundance and is used in some computer parts. Horse Tail weed is very good for you but don't ask me how you would eat the weed. I don't know. Maybe you could make your own extract. If you google 'extracts' you should be able to find instructions for making extracts and tinctures. Helen just gave you all another freebie.

:)) Helen arthur rambo <alquitit > wrote: No that is not the same edible silica. This is a semi-liquid and is in a red, white, and blue box. Its in HFS. Re: [ ] Re: Cracking like

crazy Hallo Arthur,Silica Gel ?? is that the product in small packets packed with new electronic equipment and such? Used produce a dry environment ? And heh heh, says "do not eat" ?If so, do you have any idea how it works? Tony MoodyOn 13 May 2008 at 13:54, arthur rambo wrote about :Subject : Re: [miracle_mineral_ supplement] Re > When I broke a leg several years ago, I went back to work too soon,> and it was taking a long time to heal. When I started taking Silica> Gel, it seemed to heal overnight. HFS have it in the supplement dept.> Vitamin c is said to be important for connective tissue. > > Total Body Cleanse! Acid Reflux?

Constipation? More Energy..Look younger..ImproveLungs/Brain www.holyteaclub.com/zhebee Make $s if desired! Helen, Ind Rep for HTC 604-420-1544