RemedySpot.com

Re: Re:iodine questions

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi

Mg Oil is largely magnesium chloride (it would - if made from sea water -

have other sea mineral chlorides as well)

Do some searching on magnesium chloride; there is a lot of valuable

information " out there " .

I make my own as it happens. Doing this is the best thing I've ever done.

Spray some on your hand and rub it onto your skin - anywhere, all over if

you like. If you use too much at a time there will likely be some laxative

effect. If - when - that happens stop for a day and then continue using

less.

Enjoy

Phil

[ ] Re:iodine questions

When you say on the skin do you mean magnesium oil? How would mag

chloride be put on the skin? I am ready to try anything!!! I had

finally gotten to a satisfactory weight and now this!

Thanks for the help!

]

Re:iodine questions

>

>

> I started 2 drops per day iodine a few months ago. I loved the

effects of it--warmer, increased libido, my eyebrows grew back.

However, I packed on about 15 pounds in a month while eating like I

normally do. I finally quit the iodine, I'm dieting, and still can't

budge the weight. I looked around for some info and found LOTS of

people on curezone iodine supp forum who gained weight after

starting iodine. I can't understand it personally because it would

seem you would LOSE weight, and many people (esp men) do. I did find

where Brownstein said if you gain weight, load up on vites, esp Bs

and you will lose it. I am doing that now to try to counteract the

effect, whatever it is, but am afraid to touch the iodine, because I

do not want to gain another pound! This may not be an issue for you,

but I thought I'd throw it out there.

>

------------------------------------

Guest guest

Hello Phil Will you share with us how you made your own? Thanks. Helen Phil and Carol Conway <philcar@...> wrote: HiMg Oil is largely magnesium chloride (it would - if made from sea water - have other sea mineral chlorides as well)Do some searching on magnesium chloride; there is a lot of valuable information "out there".I make my own as it happens. Doing this is the best thing I've ever done. Spray some on your hand and rub it onto your skin - anywhere, all over if you like. If you use too much at a time there will likely be some laxative effect. If - when - that happens stop for a day and then continue using less.EnjoyPhil [ ] Re:iodine questionsWhen you

say on the skin do you mean magnesium oil? How would magchloride be put on the skin? I am ready to try anything!!! I hadfinally gotten to a satisfactory weight and now this!Thanks for the help! ]Re:iodine questions>>> I started 2 drops per day iodine a few months ago. I loved theeffects of it--warmer, increased libido, my eyebrows grew back.However, I packed on about 15 pounds in a month while eating like

Inormally do. I finally quit the iodine, I'm dieting, and still can'tbudge the weight. I looked around for some info and found LOTS ofpeople on curezone iodine supp forum who gained weight afterstarting iodine. I can't understand it personally because it wouldseem you would LOSE weight, and many people (esp men) do. I did findwhere Brownstein said if you gain weight, load up on vites, esp Bsand you will lose it. I am doing that now to try to counteract theeffect, whatever it is, but am afraid to touch the iodine, because Ido not want to gain another pound! This may not be an issue for you,but I thought I'd throw it out there. >------------------------------------

Guest guest

Look to me like iodine is potent germs killer in your gastrotract . If 20 % of your food feed parasite ,removing them should make you gain weight if you eat the same. It that why put cattle on antibiotic so they gain weight faster with less food. seems like the increased metabolism is not enough to compensate for that.

I would fill up on low fat low carb . try chenese grocery store , most food are not fatening there

[ ] Re:iodine questions

I started 2 drops per day iodine a few months ago. I loved the effects of it--warmer, increased libido, my eyebrows grew back. However, I packed on about 15 pounds in a month while eating like I normally do. I finally quit the iodine, I'm dieting, and still can't budge the weight. I looked around for some info and found LOTS of people on curezone iodine supp forum who gained weight after starting iodine. I can't understand it personally because it would seem you would LOSE weight, and many people (esp men) do. I did find where Brownstein said if you gain weight, load up on vites, esp Bs and you will lose it. I am doing that now to try to counteract the effect, whatever it is, but am afraid to touch the iodine, because I do not want to gain another pound! This may not be an issue for you, but I thought I'd throw it out there.

Guest guest

Everyone thinks the Chinese have the answers to health but the Chinese eat some of the most terrible foods. They eat noodles with artificial soup base. They eat plenty of pork which is one of the worst foods there is healthwise. They were among the first to use MSG in recipes. Here in Canada, the Chinese shoot the black bear indiscriminately. They use a few of the organs to make soup and the rest is left to rot. One of the things they do is make bear penis soup and some pay as much as $1500.00 for it. They think it gives them

more sexual prowess. I doubt it makes any difference to their sex life and a bear is dead. Actually many bears are dead. Why would I trust people who do that? I wouldn't. Helennadon michel <nadonm@...> wrote: Look to me like

iodine is potent germs killer in your gastrotract . If 20 % of your food feed parasite ,removing them should make you gain weight if you eat the same. It that why put cattle on antibiotic so they gain weight faster with less food. seems like the increased metabolism is not enough to compensate for that. I would fill up on low fat low carb . try chenese grocery store , most food are not fatening there [ ] Re:iodine questions I started 2 drops per day iodine a few months ago. I loved the effects of it--warmer, increased libido, my eyebrows grew back. However, I packed on about 15 pounds in a month while eating like I normally do. I finally quit the iodine, I'm dieting, and still can't budge the weight. I looked around for some info and found LOTS of people on curezone iodine supp forum who gained weight after starting iodine. I can't understand it personally because it would seem you would LOSE weight, and many people (esp men) do. I did find where Brownstein said if you

gain weight, load up on vites, esp Bs and you will lose it. I am doing that now to try to counteract the effect, whatever it is, but am afraid to touch the iodine, because I do not want to gain another pound! This may not be an issue for you, but I thought I'd throw it out there. Total Body Cleanse! Acid Reflux? Constipation? More Energy..Look younger..ImproveLungs/Brain www.holyteaclub.com/zhebee Make $s if desired! Helen, Ind Rep for HTC

604-420-1544

Guest guest

Helen

Making a magnesium chloride solution begins with sea water from an unpolluted coastal location, adding a caustic soda solution to get a pH of 10.7 - to convert the minerals in the sea water to hydroxides. These slowly precipitate out and the salt water above is siphoned off. Next the precipitate and just a light water is rinsed 4 times to wash out any remaining salt, and then left to let the washed hydroxides settle well (for a few days). Next most of the water above the precipitate is siphoned off. Then HCl is added to dissolve the hydroxides by converting them to chlorides - leaving the solution at a pH of between 6 and 7. Finally I dehydrate the solution to remove about 40 percent of the water (in a garden produce dehydrator) over 24 hours at 50 degrees Celsius. The final solution has mostly magnesium chloride, plus other sea water trace mineral chlorides in a solution that seems to "oily". The dissolved minerals comprise about 20 to 25 percent of the solution.

It is very similar to many magnesium oils that can be found on the internet. One, at least is more concentrated - but I don't understand how to duplicate it using sea water.

None-the-less my solution is easily able to get into body cells via the skin. It has done a great job on my own cells!

Phil

helen/zhebee

Sent: Tuesday, May 13, 2008 11:56 AM

Subject: Re: [ ] Re:iodine questions

Hello Phil

Will you share with us how you made your own?

Guest guest

One more point. The solution is filtered with coffee filter papers to remove any plankton that are present, leaving a clear solution.

Phil

To Helen

Making a magnesium chloride solution begins with sea water from an unpolluted coastal location, adding a caustic soda solution to get a pH of 10.7 - to convert the minerals in the sea water to hydroxides. These slowly precipitate out and the salt water above is siphoned off. Next the precipitate and just a light water is rinsed 4 times to wash out any remaining salt, and then left to let the washed hydroxides settle well (for a few days). Next most of the water above the precipitate is siphoned off. Then HCl is added to dissolve the hydroxides by converting them to chlorides - leaving the solution at a pH of between 6 and 7. Finally I dehydrate the solution to remove about 40 percent of the water (in a garden produce dehydrator) over 24 hours at 50 degrees Celsius. The final solution has mostly magnesium chloride, plus other sea water trace mineral chlorides in a solution that seems to "oily". The dissolved minerals comprise about 20 to 25 percent of the solution.

It is very similar to many magnesium oils that can be found on the internet. One, at least is more concentrated - but I don't understand how to duplicate it using sea water.

None-the-less my solution is easily able to get into body cells via the skin. It has done a great job on my own cells!

Phil

helen/zhebee

Sent: Tuesday, May 13, 2008 11:56 AM

Subject: Re: [ ] Re:iodine questions

Hello Phil

Will you share with us how you made your own?

Guest guest

Aw, Helen,

And you just got through saying you had nothing to be ashamed of...

How about race baiting???

tsk

Maybe it's the tea.

Chuck

Psychiatrists say that one out of four Americans is mentally ill.

Check your three closest friends.... If they seem alright, you're the

one!

On 5/13/2008 4:32:19 AM, helen/zhebee (zhebee@...) wrote:

> Everyone thinks the Chinese have the answers to health

> but the Chinese eat some of the most terrible foods. They

> eat noodles with artificial soup base. They eat plenty of

> pork which is one of the worst foods there is healthwise.

> They were among the first to use MSG in recipes.

>

> Here in Canada, the Chinese shoot the black bear

> indiscriminately. They use a few of the organs to make

> soup and the rest is left to rot. One of the things they

> do is make bear penis soup and some pay as much as

> $1500.00 for it. They think it gives them more sexual

> prowess. I doubt it makes any difference to their sex

> life and a bear is dead. Actually many bears are

> dead. Why would I trust people who do that? I

> wouldn't.

>

> Helen

>

> nadon michel <nadonm@...> wrote:

> Look to me like iodine is potent germs killer in your gastrotract . If 20 % of

your food feed parasite ,removing them should make you gain weight if you eat

the same. It that why put cattle on antibiotic so they gain weight faster with

less food. seems like the increased metabolism is not enough to compensate for

that.

> I would fill up on low fat low carb . try chenese grocery store , most food

are not fate