Hi All,

I have a question

about doing ozone insuffilations for those experienced in this. First,

do you do them by yourself at home or do you need to go to a health

practitioner? If they are able to be done at home, could you please

tell me what equipment I need to purchase and some instructions on how to do

them.

I really

appreciate any feedbaack you could give me.

Thank you,

Guest guest

Tracey, I too do ozone. May I ask what you are doing it for? I am doing it for Lyme, fungus, and all the other ones I do not know that I have or have not names for them. Do you follow DR.Saul Pressman's protocol or suggestions? He seems to be the guru of ozone. Have you read "the story of ozone" by him? It is free to read on the internet. He is a wealth of information. He also has a group that he is part of where you can learn things from others as well. I am in the process of getting an oxygen concentrator rather than using oxygen tanks because it does get spendy after a while. I hope to increase my ozone therapies from ozone colonics, ozonated water, to increasing the ozone in my ears and doing other ozone treatments as well. I am looking for answers to find out whether we are to do this continously or to take breaks because going through die off or herxing (if you have Lyme) is exhausting on a continual basis. I think

they call it pulsing when they do MMS or some other protocol. , What I like about ozone is that it not only kills pathogens creating die off or herxing but it also feels like you are getting extra oxygen and it really does feel good. Most of the therapies that I do make me feel worse at the beginning and thats it but ozone does a mix and it is nice. It has helped me a lot with my MCS and my other allergies like fungal. It has helped my sinuses, my gut (from ozone colonics and ozonated drinking water) and I hope to continue to do more. Once you have the equipment it is rather cheap compared to having to buy all these supplements etc. I also like it because it does kill a lot of pathogens like they tell me MMS does.I cannot do MMS yet because I cannnot handle the vitamin C and I do not know if my inflammed stomach could handle the MMS. I hope to eventually. I am not sure about ozone saunas and what type you need when you do saunas.

Ozone is very powerful and might release chemicals if you are doing the canvas type etc. YOu have to make sure you get the kind that can handle ozone. I know that they say fiberglass is the best but they are expensive unlsee you found one on Ebay or Craig's list. But if you do ozone insuflations vaginally it is incredibly powerful and awesome for your lymphatic system. looking forward to hearing reports from you all and see how you are doing. cathyTracey de Morsella <tdlists@...> wrote: I’ve been doing Ozone Insuffilations for about two months with pretty positive results. Sometimes I have bad die-off but can avoid it if I take ben, onite and or charcoal. I do it at home. Directions were difficult to obtain, but I got some from the company I purchased most of my equipment from. I purchased an ozone generator, an Oxygen tank, Oxygen, Tubes, Catheters, a regular, tube connectors, and special apparatus for doing Insufflations in my ear, a special apparatus for making Ozonated water. I purchased a cheap portable sauna for absorbing it through my skin, but I have not used it because it was missing parts and because it requires so much use of oxygen for one sitting. This stuff is not cheap. My generator cost about $700 and I probably spent a

total of $1000. Many generators cost about $3000. It is illegal for most of us to get medical oxygen, so most people by it the way welders do. I found it difficult to find a specific how-to resource. The best resources on ozone I could find are the following: Book: Flood Your Body with Oxygen – By Ed Mc Cabe O3 Centerhttp://www.o3center.org/ Curezone Oxygen Therapies Forum http://www.curezone.com/forums/f.asp?f=193 Oxygen Libraryhttp://www.oxygentherapyexperts.com/library.htm I hope this helps Tracey From: [mailto: ] On Behalf Of susanSent: Monday, May 26, 2008 12:42 PMTo:

Subject: [ ] O/T: Ozone insuffilations Hi All, I have a question about doing ozone insuffilations for those experienced in this. First, do you do them by yourself at home or do you need to go to a health practitioner? If they are able to be done at home, could you please tell me what equipment I need to purchase and some instructions on how to do them. I really appreciate any feedbaack you could give me. Thank you,

Guest guest

Thank you, guys, for your input. It all sounds very confusing. Hulda e sells an ozone generator that you can get on ebay. It is called a portozone ozonator. Would that work as a start? And then I could add other devices to it to use it for vaginal insuffilations? Or do I need to buy a more expensive model?

-- RE: [ ] O/T: Ozone insuffilations

Tracey,

I too do ozone. May I ask what you are doing it for? I am doing it for Lyme, fungus, and all the other ones I do not know that I have or have not names for them.

Do you follow DR.Saul Pressman's protocol or suggestions? He seems to be the guru of ozone. Have you read "the story of ozone" by him? It is free to read on the internet. He is a wealth of information. He also has a group that he is part of where you can learn things from others as well.

I am in the process of getting an oxygen concentrator rather than using oxygen tanks because it does get spendy after a while. I hope to increase my ozone therapies from ozone colonics, ozonated water, to increasing the ozone in my ears and doing other ozone treatments as well. I am looking for answers to find out whether we are to do this continously or to take breaks because going through die off or herxing (if you have Lyme) is exhausting on a continual basis. I think they call it pulsing when they do MMS or some other protocol.

What I like about ozone is that it not only kills pathogens creating die off or herxing but it also feels like you are getting extra oxygen and it really does feel good. Most of the therapies that I do make me feel worse at the beginning and thats it but ozone does a mix and it is nice. It has helped me a lot with my MCS and my other allergies like fungal. It has helped my sinuses, my gut (from ozone colonics and ozonated drinking water) and I hope to continue to do more. Once you have the equipment it is rather cheap compared to having to buy all these supplements etc. I also like it because it does kill a lot of pathogens like they tell me MMS does.I cannot do MMS yet because I cannnot handle the vitamin C and I do not know if my inflammed stomach could handle the MMS. I hope to eventually.

I am not sure about ozone saunas and what type you need when you do saunas. Ozone is very powerful and might release chemicals if you are doing the canvas type etc. YOu have to make sure you get the kind that can handle ozone. I know that they say fiberglass is the best but they are expensive unlsee you found one on Ebay or Craig's list. But if you do ozone insuflations vaginally it is incredibly powerful and awesome for your lymphatic system.

looking forward to hearing reports from you all and see how you are doing. cathyTracey de Morsella <tdlists@...> wrote:

I’ve been doing Ozone Insuffilations for about two months with pretty positive results. Sometimes I have bad die-off but can avoid it if I take ben, onite and or charcoal. I do it at home. Directions were difficult to obtain, but I got some from the company I purchased most of my equipment from.

I purchased an ozone generator, an Oxygen tank, Oxygen, Tubes, Catheters, a regular, tube connectors, and special apparatus for doing Insufflations in my ear, a special apparatus for making Ozonated water. I purchased a cheap portable sauna for absorbing it through my skin, but I have not used it because it was missing parts and because it requires so much use of oxygen for one sitting. This stuff is not cheap. My generator cost about $700 and I probably spent a total of $1000. Many generators cost about $3000. It is illegal for most of us to get medical oxygen, so most people by it the way welders do. I found it difficult to find a specific how-to resource.

The best resources on ozone I could find are the following:

Book: Flood Your Body with Oxygen – By Ed Mc Cabe

O3 Centerhttp://www.o3center.org/

Curezone Oxygen Therapies Forum

http://www.curezone.com/forums/f.asp?f=193

Oxygen Libraryhttp://www.oxygentherapyexperts.com/library.htm

I hope this helps

Tracey

From: [mailto: ] On Behalf Of susanSent: Monday, May 26, 2008 12:42 PM Subject: [ ] O/T: Ozone insuffilations

Hi All,

I have a question about doing ozone insuffilations for those experienced in this. First, do you do them by yourself at home or do you need to go to a health practitioner? If they are able to be done at home, could you please tell me what equipment I need to purchase and some instructions on how to do them.

I really appreciate any feedbaack you could give me.

Thank you,

Guest guest

, It depends what you are trying to accomplish? What your ailments are? I Would suggest first reading Dr Saul Pressman's free book on the internet, then joining the oxygen group ( I can find out for you if you are interested) It also depends what your finances are. Many of us who have been chronically ill for years have dwindled resources. In my opinion it is better to get a good quality one if you are going to do serious and continous treatments. I do not knwo where you live but perhaps someone has one near you that you could try. Maybe in the oxygen group you could find one that is near you or maybe you could ask them what they know of the one you mentioned. You will need an ozone concentrator (do your research there first because there are some that are not that good) an oxygen tank (medical oxygen you have to have a prescription for or you can get welding oxygen and you will not need a prescription- I hear

controversy on this one- my doctors said that medical oxygen was better, Dr Saul Pressman says you can use welding oxygen) You will need some tubing that will go from the oxygen source to the ozone concentrator and then to you whether you attach a cathetar for vaginal insuflations, or whether you attach an air stone for ozonating your water, or whether you attach little plastci adaptors for your ears or tubing that goes to your sauna. Try to find some pictures that you can figure out what it looks like and what people are talking about. It is not that hard once you know what it looks like and what it does. I usually check from the top down. In other words I check the most expensive or efficient and see what to look for and if it fits my needs and then I try to scale down to one that will come close to doing that. You can call me if you have questions that you cannot find answers for. I am no expert but I have been doing ozone for over

10 years. I only did water drinking, ozone colonics and at times vaginal and ear ozone. I again say it depends what you are doing it for, how committed you are, and your finances and your needs. cathysusan <ssiegel5@...> wrote: Thank you, guys, for your input. It all

sounds very confusing. Hulda e sells an ozone generator that you can get on ebay. It is called a portozone ozonator. Would that work as a start? And then I could add other devices to it to use it for vaginal insuffilations? Or do I need to buy a more expensive model? -- RE: [ ] O/T: Ozone insuffilations Tracey, I too do ozone. May I ask what you are doing it for? I am doing it for Lyme, fungus, and all the other ones I do not know that I have or have not names for them. Do you follow DR.Saul Pressman's protocol or suggestions? He seems to be the guru of ozone. Have you read "the story of ozone" by him? It is free to read on the internet. He is a wealth of information. He also has a group that he is part of where you can learn things from others as well. I am in the process of getting an oxygen concentrator rather than using oxygen tanks because it does get spendy after a while. I hope to increase my ozone therapies from ozone colonics,

ozonated water, to increasing the ozone in my ears and doing other ozone treatments as well. I am looking for answers to find out whether we are to do this continously or to take breaks because going through die off or herxing (if you have Lyme) is exhausting on a continual basis. I think they call it pulsing when they do MMS or some other protocol. , What I like about ozone is that it not only kills pathogens creating die off or herxing but it also feels like you are getting extra oxygen and it really does feel good. Most of the therapies that I do make me feel worse at the beginning and thats it but ozone does a mix and it is nice. It has helped me a lot with my MCS and my other allergies like fungal. It has helped my sinuses, my gut (from ozone colonics and ozonated drinking water) and I hope to continue to do more. Once you have the equipment it is rather cheap compared to having to buy all these supplements etc. I also like it because it

does kill a lot of pathogens like they tell me MMS does.I cannot do MMS yet because I cannnot handle the vitamin C and I do not know if my inflammed stomach could handle the MMS. I hope to eventually. I am not sure about ozone saunas and what type you need when you do saunas. Ozone is very powerful and might release chemicals if you are doing the canvas type etc. YOu have to make sure you get the kind that can handle ozone. I know that they say fiberglass is the best but they are expensive unlsee you found one on Ebay or Craig's list. But if you do ozone insuflations vaginally it is incredibly powerful and awesome for your lymphatic system. looking forward to hearing reports from you all and see how you are doing. cathyTracey de Morsella <tdlistsmulticulturaladvantage> wrote: I’ve been doing Ozone Insuffilations for about two months with pretty positive results. Sometimes I have bad die-off but can avoid it if I take ben, onite and or charcoal. I do it at home. Directions were difficult to obtain, but I got some from the company I purchased most of my equipment from. I purchased an ozone generator, an Oxygen tank, Oxygen, Tubes, Catheters, a regular, tube connectors, and special apparatus for doing Insufflations in my ear, a special apparatus for making Ozonated water. I purchased a cheap portable sauna for absorbing it through my skin, but I have not used it because it was missing parts and because it requires so much use of oxygen for one sitting. This stuff is not cheap. My generator cost about $700 and I probably spent a total of $1000. Many generators cost about $3000. It is

illegal for most of us to get medical oxygen, so most people by it the way welders do. I found it difficult to find a specific how-to resource. The best resources on ozone I could find are the following: Book: Flood Your Body with Oxygen – By Ed Mc Cabe O3 Centerhttp://www.o3center.org/ Curezone Oxygen Therapies Forum http://www.curezone.com/forums/f.asp?f=193 Oxygen

Libraryhttp://www.oxygentherapyexperts.com/library.htm I hope this helps Tracey From: [mailto: ] On Behalf Of susanSent: Monday, May 26, 2008 12:42 PM Subject:

[ ] O/T: Ozone insuffilations Hi All, I have a question about doing ozone insuffilations for those experienced in this. First, do you do them by yourself at home or do you need to go to a health practitioner? If they are able to be done at home, could you please tell me what equipment I need to purchase and some instructions on how to do them. I really appreciate any feedbaack you could give me. Thank you,

Guest guest

Hi

I’m using Ozone for fungus, chronic fatigue, IBS and Leptospirosis.

I’m very familiar with Pressmen. I read Story of Ozone and most of

his postings on his group and O3 Center. One of the sites I listed, O3

center, provides his protocols. I am also a member of his list on

groups. I did not mention it or him specifically, is because if you

cannot afford the thousands of dollars for his generator, which from all

accounts is excellent, the members of the group seem to beat up verbally on

people who site cost as a factor in their purchasing decisions, telling them,

not to look at any other source and that you need to value your health and get

the money. I think his machine runs between $2000 - $3200. I could barely

afford the $1,000 I paid for everything. If you

are dying and people are getting on your case telling you that you must not

care about your health enough if you are “unwilling” to fork out

thousands of dollars, it can be offensive. at least it was to me. I never

posted on his group, but I saw that approached applied to several people

seeking guidance in the archives. So I just use it as a reference source

or got to O3 center for his instructions without the facing the negativity.

I did not specifically use his protocol because by the time, I

had some money to afford any generator, I had been researching my

illnesses for a long time and had read thousands of pages of books, internet

sites, trials, and medical studies so that I could create me own

protocol. My protocol included most of the items in his protocols

beyond the ozone itself, so I would simply add the additional ozone application

steps or the occasional one item required that was not on my list of steps I

was already taking

I do not get much die off, because in my research, I encountered

a lot of AIDs and cancer patients who face the likelihood because of their

weakened state that the cure or treatment side effects can kill the patient before,

before they are healed. I came up with a die off protocol. I did

this because die off makes me not stick with the program and the pain is just

too much.

I try to take Bentonite and or Charcoal, and a fiber drink every

day. When I was sicker, I tried to do it two or three times a day.

I also take Black Spanish radish because at one point there were so many

toxins trying to push their way out of my body that pus was being excreted

through my neck, chest and underarms. It was extremely painful.

Back when I was really sick, a few months ago, I also took a solution of baking

soda, organic lemon juice and filtered water twice a day. I’ve

heard many people say colonics help with die-off, but at the time, I had some

internal bleeding and I was tapped out financially. So I did not try

that. I did try enemas but I did not notice the dramatic results. I’ve

read that vitamin C and magnesium help, so when I first started doing this, I

would take them too.

I used Ozone via the ears, vagina, rectum, water and drops

I’ve also used Ozonated olive oil. I’ve

also taken Hydrogen Peroxide baths. My mom has a Lab supply business and sent

me tons of clean room outfits but everyone says the sauna is easier and more

comfortable, so I have not used the suit yet. Since summer is coming, I

might try it.

I did not know what it was called, but I had decided a few weeks

ago to do what you have now provided a label for me. Pulsing. I’m

doing this not just with Ozone, but also with MMS and other protocols I am

doing. In addition to time constraints, financial constraints, and contraindications,

I noticed that at first I have a dramatic improvement when I try a new

protocol, and then over time, I stagnate. So, I think if I rotate my

protocols I still see more steady improvement . we will see.

I’ve read about Oxygen concentrators,… I’ve

heard about them but read that the ozone is not pure. What are your

thoughts?

Because of an ulcer and mild IBS, I’ve had trouble with

MMS. I’ve come up with a strategy that I think is working. I’m

still deciding. I take Glutamine, Aloe, Licorice and Boswella two hours

before I take MMS. I’m considering eating an apple immediately

following it or taking apple pectin, since I did notice the other day that an

apple alleviated stomach pain

and others on the list recommended it as well. I’m

also considering eating something light before taking it and never going higher

that 10 drops. However if the citric acid bothers you, your stomach may

be in worse shape than mine and it is probably good that you are not taking MMS

yet.

[mailto: ] On Behalf Of cathy

desmond

Sent: Monday, May 26, 2008 2:52 PM

Subject: RE: [ ] O/T: Ozone insuffilations

Tracey,

I too do ozone. May I ask what you are doing it for? I

am doing it for Lyme, fungus, and all the other ones I do not know that I have

or have not names for them.

Do you follow DR.Saul Pressman's protocol or suggestions? He

seems to be the guru of ozone. Have you read " the story of ozone " by

him? It is free to read on the internet. He is a wealth of information. He also

has a group that he is part of where you can learn things from others as

well.

I am in the process of getting an oxygen concentrator rather

than using oxygen tanks because it does get spendy after a while. I hope to

increase my ozone therapies from ozone colonics, ozonated water, to increasing

the ozone in my ears and doing other ozone treatments as well. I am looking for

answers to find out whether we are to do this continously or to take breaks

because going through die off or herxing (if you have Lyme) is exhausting on a

continual basis. I think they call it pulsing when they do MMS or some other

protocol.

What I like about ozone is that it not only kills pathogens

creating die off or herxing but it also feels like you are getting extra oxygen

and it really does feel good. Most of the therapies that I do make me feel

worse at the beginning and thats it but ozone does a mix and it is nice. It has

helped me a lot with my MCS and my other allergies like fungal. It has helped

my sinuses, my gut (from ozone colonics and ozonated drinking water) and I hope

to continue to do more. Once you have the equipment it is rather cheap compared

to having to buy all these supplements etc. I also like it because it does kill

a lot of pathogens like they tell me MMS does.I cannot do MMS yet because I

cannnot handle the vitamin C and I do not know if my inflammed stomach could handle

the MMS. I hope to eventually.

I am not sure about ozone saunas and what type you need when

you do saunas. Ozone is very powerful and might release chemicals if you are

doing the canvas type etc. YOu have to make sure you get the kind that can

handle ozone. I know that they say fiberglass is the best but they are

expensive unlsee you found one on Ebay or Craig's list. But if you do ozone

insuflations vaginally it is incredibly powerful and awesome for your lymphatic

system.

looking forward to hearing reports from you all and see how

you are doing. cathy

Tracey de Morsella <tdlists@...>

wrote:

I’ve been

doing Ozone Insuffilations for about two months with pretty positive results.

Sometimes I have bad die-off but can avoid it if I take ben, onite and or

charcoal. I do it at home. Directions were difficult to obtain, but

I got some from the company I purchased most of my equipment from.

I purchased an

ozone generator, an Oxygen tank, Oxygen, Tubes, Catheters, a regular, tube

connectors, and special apparatus for doing Insufflations in my ear, a special

apparatus for making Ozonated water. I purchased a cheap portable sauna

for absorbing it through my skin, but I have not used it because it was missing

parts and because it requires so much use of oxygen for one sitting.

This stuff is not cheap. My generator cost about $700 and I

probably spent a total of $1000. Many generators cost about $3000.

It is illegal for most of us to get medical oxygen, so most people by it the

way welders do. I found it difficult to find a specific

how-to resource.

The best

resources on ozone I could find are the following:

Book: Flood

Your Body with Oxygen – By Ed Mc Cabe

O3 Center

http://www.o3center.org/

Curezone Oxygen

Therapies Forum

Oxygen Library

http://www.oxygentherapyexperts.com/library.htm

I hope this

helps

Tracey

[mailto: ] On Behalf Of susan

Sent: Monday, May 26, 2008 12:42 PM

Subject: [ ] O/T: Ozone insuffilations

Hi All,

I have a question about doing ozone insuffilations for

those experienced in this. First, do you do them by yourself at home or

do you need to go to a health practitioner? If they are able to be done

at home, could you please tell me what equipment I need to purchase and some

instructions on how to do them.

Thank you,

Guest guest

Hi ,

Like most of us, my finances are limited also. I have systemic yeast and lyme. Mostly, though, my concern is the yeast as it has been very resistant and hard to treat. I want to try vaginal and ear insufflations. I also have an itchy scalp with hair falling out from the yeast, so I would like to try using it on my head. I already signed up to join the oxygen group.

May I ask where you found most of your supplies from?

Thank you for taking the time to explain all this.

-- RE: [ ] O/T: Ozone insuffilations

Tracey,

I too do ozone. May I ask what you are doing it for? I am doing it for Lyme, fungus, and all the other ones I do not know that I have or have not names for them.

Do you follow DR.Saul Pressman's protocol or suggestions? He seems to be the guru of ozone. Have you read "the story of ozone" by him? It is free to read on the internet. He is a wealth of information. He also has a group that he is part of where you can learn things from others as well.

I am in the process of getting an oxygen concentrator rather than using oxygen tanks because it does get spendy after a while. I hope to increase my ozone therapies from ozone colonics, ozonated water, to increasing the ozone in my ears and doing other ozone treatments as well. I am looking for answers to find out whether we are to do this continously or to take breaks because going through die off or herxing (if you have Lyme) is exhausting on a continual basis. I think they call it pulsing when they do MMS or some other protocol.

What I like about ozone is that it not only kills pathogens creating die off or herxing but it also feels like you are getting extra oxygen and it really does feel good. Most of the therapies that I do make me feel worse at the beginning and thats it but ozone does a mix and it is nice. It has helped me a lot with my MCS and my other allergies like fungal. It has helped my sinuses, my gut (from ozone colonics and ozonated drinking water) and I hope to continue to do more. Once you have the equipment it is rather cheap compared to having to buy all these supplements etc. I also like it because it does kill a lot of pathogens like they tell me MMS does.I cannot do MMS yet because I cannnot handle the vitamin C and I do not know if my inflammed stomach could handle the MMS. I hope to eventually.

I am not sure about ozone saunas and what type you need when you do saunas. Ozone is very powerful and might release chemicals if you are doing the canvas type etc. YOu have to make sure you get the kind that can handle ozone. I know that they say fiberglass is the best but they are expensive unlsee you found one on Ebay or Craig's list. But if you do ozone insuflations vaginally it is incredibly powerful and awesome for your lymphatic system.

looking forward to hearing reports from you all and see how you are doing. cathyTracey de Morsella <tdlistsmulticulturaladvantage> wrote:

I’ve been doing Ozone Insuffilations for about two months with pretty positive results. Sometimes I have bad die-off but can avoid it if I take ben, onite and or charcoal. I do it at home. Directions were difficult to obtain, but I got some from the company I purchased most of my equipment from.

I purchased an ozone generator, an Oxygen tank, Oxygen, Tubes, Catheters, a regular, tube connectors, and special apparatus for doing Insufflations in my ear, a special apparatus for making Ozonated water. I purchased a cheap portable sauna for absorbing it through my skin, but I have not used it because it was missing parts and because it requires so much use of oxygen for one sitting. This stuff is not cheap. My generator cost about $700 and I probably spent a total of $1000. Many generators cost about $3000. It is illegal for most of us to get medical oxygen, so most people by it the way welders do. I found it difficult to find a specific how-to resource.

The best resources on ozone I could find are the following:

Book: Flood Your Body with Oxygen – By Ed Mc Cabe

O3 Centerhttp://www.o3center.org/

Oxygen Libraryhttp://www.oxygentherapyexperts.com/library.htm

I hope this helps

Tracey

From: [mailto: ] On Behalf Of susanSent: Monday, May 26, 2008 12:42 PM Subject: [ ] O/T: Ozone insuffilations

Hi All,

I have a question about doing ozone insuffilations for those experienced in this. First, do you do them by yourself at home or do you need to go to a health practitioner? If they are able to be done at home, could you please tell me what equipment I need to purchase and some instructions on how to do them.

Thank you,

Guest guest

I now you responded to , but since I have systemic yeast (fungus)

too, I thought I would add my two cents. You want to also to rectal

insufflations. However you need the same tools as for the vaginal insufflations.

You need the following:

Modified Stethascope – for ear insufflations.

Ozone Insufflation Catheters –for Vaginal and rectal insufflations.

vinyl oxygen tubing – general purpose to attach to

generator

silicone food grade ozone tubing - general purpose to

attach to accessories

poly quick disconnects - general purpose to attach to accessories

If you decide to ozonate water you will need a diffuser

*A regulator to attach to the oxygen tank – I do not know

if you need this with the version that does not require oxygen

*A tank of ozygen that you get from a welding supplier – I

do not know if you need this with the version that does not require oxygen

Tracey

[mailto: ] On Behalf Of susan

Sent: Monday, May 26, 2008 4:25 PM

Hi ,

Like most of us,

my finances are limited also. I have systemic yeast and lyme.

Mostly, though, my concern is the yeast as it has been very resistant and

hard to treat. I want to try vaginal and ear insufflations. I

also have an itchy scalp with hair falling out from the yeast, so I would

like to try using it on my head. I already signed up to join the oxygen

group.

May I ask where

you found most of your supplies from?

Thank you for

taking the time to explain all this.

-------Original

Message-------

Date:

5/26/2008 6:16:27 PM

Subject:

RE: [ ] O/T: Ozone insuffilations

It depends what

you are trying to accomplish? What your ailments are? I Would suggest first

reading Dr Saul Pressman's free book on the internet, then joining the oxygen

group ( I can find out for you if you are interested) It also depends what

your finances are. Many of us who have been chronically ill for years have

dwindled resources. In my opinion it is better to get a good quality one if

you are going to do serious and continous treatments. I do not knwo where you

live but perhaps someone has one near you that you could try. Maybe in the

oxygen group you could find one that is near you or maybe you could ask them

what they know of the one you mentioned.

You will need

an ozone

concentrator (do your research there first because there are some that are

not that good)

an oxygen tank

(medical oxygen you have to have a prescription for or you can get welding

oxygen and you will not need a prescription- I hear controversy on this one-

my doctors said that medical oxygen was better, Dr Saul Pressman says you can

use welding oxygen)

You will need

some tubing that will go from the oxygen source to the ozone concentrator and

then to you whether you attach a cathetar for vaginal insuflations, or

whether you attach an air stone for ozonating your water, or whether you

attach little plastci adaptors for your ears or tubing that goes to your

sauna. Try to find some pictures that you can figure out what it looks like

and what people are talking about. It is not that hard once you know what it

looks like and what it does.

I usually check

from the top down. In other words I check the most expensive or efficient and

see what to look for and if it fits my needs and then I try to scale down to

one that will come close to doing that.

You can call me

if you have questions that you cannot find answers for. I am no expert but I

have been doing ozone for over 10 years. I only did water drinking, ozone

colonics and at times vaginal and ear ozone. I again say it depends what you

are doing it for, how committed you are, and your finances and your needs.

cathy

susan <ssiegel5@...> wrote:

Thank you,

guys, for your input. It all sounds very confusing. Hulda

e sells an ozone generator that you can get on ebay.

It is called a portozone ozonator. Would that work as a start? And

then I could add other devices to it to use it for vaginal

insuffilations? Or do I need to buy a more expensive model?

-------Original

Message-------

cathy desmond

Date:

5/26/2008 5:43:42 PM

Tracey,

I too do

ozone. May I ask what you are doing it for? I am doing it for Lyme, fungus,

and all the other ones I do not know that I have or have not names for

them.

Do you follow

DR.Saul Pressman's protocol or suggestions? He seems to be the guru of

ozone. Have you read " the story of ozone " by him? It is free to

read on the internet. He is a wealth of information. He also has a

group that he is part of where you can learn things from others as well.

I am in the

process of getting an oxygen concentrator rather than using oxygen tanks

because it does get spendy after a while. I hope to increase my ozone

therapies from ozone colonics, ozonated water, to increasing the ozone in

my ears and doing other ozone treatments as well. I am looking for answers

to find out whether we are to do this continously or to take breaks because

going through die off or herxing (if you have Lyme) is exhausting on a

continual basis. I think they call it pulsing when they do MMS or some

other protocol.

What I like

about ozone is that it not only kills pathogens creating die off or herxing

but it also feels like you are getting extra oxygen and it really does feel

good. Most of the therapies that I do make me feel worse at the beginning

and thats it but ozone does a mix and it is nice. It has helped me a lot

with my MCS and my other allergies like fungal. It has helped my sinuses,

my gut (from ozone colonics and ozonated drinking water) and I hope to

continue to do more. Once you have the equipment it is rather cheap

compared to having to buy all these supplements etc. I also like it because

it does kill a lot of pathogens like they tell me MMS does.I cannot do MMS

yet because I cannnot handle the vitamin C and I do not know if my

inflammed stomach could handle the MMS. I hope to eventually.

I am not sure

about ozone saunas and what type you need when you do saunas. Ozone is very

powerful and might release chemicals if you are doing the canvas type etc.

YOu have to make sure you get the kind that can handle ozone. I know that

they say fiberglass is the best but they are expensive unlsee you found one

on Ebay or Craig's list. But if you do ozone insuflations vaginally it is

incredibly powerful and awesome for your lymphatic system.

looking forward

to hearing reports from you all and see how you are doing. cathy

Tracey de Morsella <tdlists@...>

wrote:

I’ve been doing Ozone

Insuffilations for about two months with pretty positive results. Sometimes

I have bad die-off but can avoid it if I take ben, onite and or charcoal.

I do it at home. Directions were difficult to obtain, but I got

some from the company I purchased most of my equipment from.

I purchased an ozone generator, an

Oxygen tank, Oxygen, Tubes, Catheters, a regular, tube connectors, and

special apparatus for doing Insufflations in my ear, a special apparatus

for making Ozonated water. I purchased a cheap portable sauna for

absorbing it through my skin, but I have not used it because it was missing

parts and because it requires so much use of oxygen for one sitting.

This stuff is not cheap. My generator cost about $700 and

I probably spent a total of $1000. Many generators cost about

$3000. It is illegal for most of us to get medical oxygen, so most

people by it the way welders do. I found it difficult to

find a specific how-to resource.

The best resources on ozone I could

find are the following:

Book: Flood Your Body with Oxygen

– By Ed Mc Cabe

O3 Center

http://www.o3center.org/

Oxygen Library

http://www.oxygentherapyexperts.com/library.htm

I hope this helps

Tracey

[mailto: ]

On Behalf Of susan

Sent: Monday, May 26, 2008 12:42 PM

Subject: [ ] O/T: Ozone insuffilations

Hi All,

I have a

question about doing ozone insuffilations for those experienced in

this. First, do you do them by yourself at home or do you need to

go to a health practitioner? If they are able to be done at home,

could you please tell me what equipment I need to purchase and some

instructions on how to do them.

I really

appreciate any feedbaack you could give me.

Thank you,

Guest guest

>

> Thank you, guys, for your input. It all sounds very confusing. Hulda

> e sells an ozone generator that you can get on ebay. It is

called a

> portozone ozonator. Would that work as a start? And then I could add

other

> devices to it to use it for vaginal insuffilations? Or do I need to

buy a

> more expensive model?

>

>

>

, For ozonating water you can use the cheaper air fed generators,

but for insufflating and saunas you will need an oxygen fed generator.

You can also use the oxygen fed generator for all you ozone needs, but

if you can't afford one, the air fed generators are really only good

for ozonating water.

gail

Guest guest

>

>

My generator cost about $700

>

Tracey, Where did you get a generator for $700? What kind is it? I'm

assuming it is oxygen fed and not air fed?

It would be great if you could share a source for a quality generator

that is able to do all the ozone applications.

TIA,

Gail

Guest guest

---I did not know what I had till a couple of years ago when they

told me I had Lyme. I have been sick for over three decades. At times

i almost did not make it. I was diagnosed with MS, Fibromyalgia and

the list goes on.Therefore, in all these years I became very health

conscious and did a lot of therapies and protocols. They all helped

and my life has been spared but I have continued to lose the battle

because these pathogens were not addressed. I focused on detox, good

lifestyle and supplments to build up while these critters were eating

me up. I have a very worn out body right now but at least I now know

what I have. I used the ozone for over 10 years and it helped a lot

but no one therapy can cure you of Lyme and all the other infections

that my worn out body could not fight off anymore. I also did not do

intensive ozone treatments except for ozonated drinking water and

ozone colonics. The other insuflations I would only do when I was

having problems with a specific situation. I am now going forward and

doing a lot more but I have a long ways to go plus the fact that if

you do all the ozone that I have to do it gets expensive with the

oxygen. Therefore, I am now in the process of trying to buy an oxygen

concentrator but I am trying to make sure that the oxygen produced

by the oxygen concentrator ( in comparison to medical oxygen tanks

that I have been using) is appropriate for ozone use. Do you happen

to know?

How about you? have you gotten healing or relief from ozone? What

were you treating it for?

cathy

In , " wanda85929 "

<wanda85929@...> wrote:

>

>

> >

> > I am no expert but I have been doing ozone for over 10 years.

>

> , In the ten years you have used ozone as it cured you? gail

>

Guest guest

Thanks for the info.--

-- [ ] Re: O/T: Ozone insuffilations

>

> Thank you, guys, for your input. It all sounds very confusing. Hulda

> e sells an ozone generator that you can get on ebay. It is

called a

> portozone ozonator. Would that work as a start? And then I could add

other

> devices to it to use it for vaginal insuffilations? Or do I need to

buy a

> more expensive model?

>

>

>

, For ozonating water you can use the cheaper air fed generators,

but for insufflating and saunas you will need an oxygen fed generator.

You can also use the oxygen fed generator for all you ozone needs, but

if you can't afford one, the air fed generators are really only good

for ozonating water.

gail

------------------------------------

Guest guest

I'm sorry I thought I sent it in the first post

http://www.ozonatedoilonline.com/catalog.html

The owner's name is . His number is 250-368-5490

He is a wealth of knowledge. While I have a lot more understanding now, I

was lost a first. He literally held my hand through the set - up process.

I think the $3000 kit is more complete, but I would not even have my

generator.

[ ] Re: O/T: Ozone insuffilations

>

>

My generator cost about $700

>

Tracey, Where did you get a generator for $700? What kind is it? I'm

assuming it is oxygen fed and not air fed?

It would be great if you could share a source for a quality generator

that is able to do all the ozone applications.

TIA,

Gail

Guest guest

>

> Therefore, I am now in the process of trying to buy an oxygen

> concentrator but I am trying to make sure that the oxygen produced

> by the oxygen concentrator ( in comparison to medical oxygen tanks

> that I have been using) is appropriate for ozone use. Do you happen

> to know?

> How about you? have you gotten healing or relief from ozone? What

> were you treating it for?

> cathy

>

Hi ,

I have cfids although some speculate it is actually lymes. I don't

know. Have had it for 20 years. I have tried various different

protocols. There was a time when I really thought I had it beat.

Before I got into ozone (I'm on the Oxyplus list), I had read several

testimonies of how it really helped. I bought a used generator from

Saul for $1600 plus a concentrator from him. I then bought a portable

tent like sauna from Ozone Labs for about $250 or maybe it was $300 and

I then had all I needed to do any type of ozone protocol. Saul's

generator also had a lifetime waranty so if anything ever goes wrong,

he will fix it. All necessary attachments also came with the

generator. I'm sad to say, tho, that I haven't seen him offer any used

generators since I bought mine. He use to sell those that had been

traded in but I haven't seen him do that since. I did see once where

his wife was selling one on Ebay. Maybe that is what they are doing

now.

The concentrator is fine but you have to make sure the settings can go

from .03 for insufflating to .50 for saunas. Something about that is

very important and if the concentrator doesn't have those settings, you

then have to buy some kind of adapter, I think. However, you canNOT

use a concentrator if you want to do direct IV ozone. One must use the

tank for that. All other types of ozone application can use a

concentrator, tho. The concentrator I have is from 02 thechnologies

Inc., bought through Saul for $800. However, they no longer sell that

particular one and do have another for about $1000 or maybe even $1200,

not sure.

The reason I went with the concentrator (will probably last me a life

time) is because when one is so sick, getting out and about to refill

the tank can be an issue. I took that into consideration and just went

with the concentrator.

My question to you about if you were cured was because ozone has not

cured me, and I have done it thoroughly very diligently. Personally, I

would not recommend the saunas due to all the extreme rashing it caused

when one is so sick. For women, my recommendation would be to stick

with vaginal insufflating. You can do more without all that rashing.

Still I have to say other than cleansing and giving me some added

energy, it has not cured.

Is it worth it? I think so, but I wouldn't go into debt to purchase

the equipment. There are other protocols that have helped me that are

not so expensive.

One of the things that set me back was a comment that Saul made

about 'get your nutritients from your food'. Now I take several

supplements, but when I got my equipment (I wanted to be well so

badly), I started feeling better with the added enegry it gave me that

I (taking his advice) started cutting back on my supplements. I was

able to sustain for a couple maybe three years but then I started

relapsing. It has taken my four years to figure out I need those

supplements.

Everybody is different, but I really wouldn't put all my eggs in one

basket depending on ozone only to cure. Supplements, liver cleansing,

etc. go a long way, too, and are so often overlooked.

Gail

Guest guest

I think he hangs out on Curezone. That is where I found him when I was

research Ozonated olive oil

[ ] Re: O/T: Ozone insuffilations

>

> I'm sorry I thought I sent it in the first post

>

> http://www.ozonatedoilonline.com/catalog.html

>

> The owner's name is . His number is 250-368-5490

>

>

Oh, yeah. I know . It's Harvey, I believe. A very nice and

helpful man. Do you know if he has a group? Thanks, gail

Guest guest

Wow , Your story sounds so much like mine! Three decades is so much isn't it to keep fighting for a day here and a day there. Please keep us posted as I don't know where to turn at this point. My mind can't even wrap itself around most of what people are saying here. The thought of trying to learn something new to do is a lot. I was dx'd with lyme and co's a few years ago, but all the time before that it was called CFS. Naively I continued to think year after year someone would figure out what was happening. I now believe we are the canaries. We are not sick, we are symptoms of a sick and possibly dieing planet. Thank goodness for the internet, maybe now we can get down to the business of getting better enough to speak out.cahydesmond <cahydesmond@...> wrote: ---I did not know what I had till a couple of years ago when they told me I had Lyme. I have been sick for over three decades. At times i almost did not make it. I was diagnosed with MS, Fibromyalgia and the list goes on.Therefore, in all these years I became very health conscious and did a lot of therapies and protocols. They all helped and my life has been spared but I have continued to lose the battle because these pathogens were not addressed. I focused on detox, good lifestyle and supplments to build up while these critters were eating me up. I have a very worn out body right now but at least I now know

what I have. I used the ozone for over 10 years and it helped a lot but no one therapy can cure you of Lyme and all the other infections that my worn out body could not fight off anymore. I also did not do intensive ozone treatments except for ozonated drinking water and ozone colonics. The other insuflations I would only do when I was having problems with a specific situation. I am now going forward and doing a lot more but I have a long ways to go plus the fact that if you do all the ozone that I have to do it gets expensive with the oxygen. Therefore, I am now in the process of trying to buy an oxygen concentrator but I am trying to make sure that the oxygen produced by the oxygen concentrator ( in comparison to medical oxygen tanks that I have been using) is appropriate for ozone use. Do you happen to know? How about you? have you gotten healing or relief from ozone? What were you treating it for? cathy

In , "wanda85929" <wanda85929@...> wrote:>> > >> > I am no expert but I have been doing ozone for over 10 years. > > , In the ten years you have used ozone as it cured you? gail>

Guest guest

I have an oxygen concentrator, an airsep. I love it. I breath just plain ol' oxygen a couple of hours a day and I can feel the difference right away, but until the next day back to same, same, I really look forward to it and wish I could strap it on all day. Maybe that would be too much oxygen!? Because of MCS tho I use a ceramic mask which is sorta heavy so I have to do it lying down. Not a problem since I'm too tired and weak to be up more than a few hours a day anyway.wanda85929 <wanda85929@...> wrote: >>My generator cost about $700>Tracey, Where did you get a generator for $700? What kind is it? I'm assuming it is oxygen fed and not air fed? It would be great if you could share a source for a quality generator that is able to do all the ozone applications. TIA,Gail

Guest guest

Edy Rayfield <edyrayfield@...> wrote: I have an oxygen concentrator, an airsep. I love it. I breath just plain ol' oxygen a couple of hours a day and I can feel the difference right away, but until the next day back to same, same, I really look forward to it and wish I could strap it on all day. Maybe that would be too much oxygen!? Because of MCS tho I use a ceramic mask which is sorta heavy so I have to do it lying down. Not a problem since I'm too tired and weak to be up more than a few hours a

day anyway.wanda85929 <wanda85929 > wrote: >>My generator cost about $700>Tracey, Where did you get a generator for $700? What kind is it? I'm assuming it is oxygen fed and not air fed? It would be great if you could share a source for a quality generator that is able to do all the ozone applications. TIA,Gail

Guest guest

....saul pressman and many others say welders oxygen is just fine (same

thing, different tanks and fittings), cheaper, and available without Rx.

....Lyme: have you considered a Doug Coil? it seems to have a pretty good

track record for CURING Lyme (used correctly)... not cheap at $1400 - $2300

(the cheaper one is from someone who isn't making any money making them and

availability might be limited and wait time long). no problem selling a

Doug when you're done with it.

> [ ] Re: O/T: Ozone insuffilations

>

>

> ---I did not know what I had till a couple of years ago when they

> told me I had Lyme. I have been sick for over three decades. At times

> i almost did not make it. I was diagnosed with MS, Fibromyalgia and

> the list goes on.Therefore, in all these years I became very health