RemedySpot.com

Re: Holy Tea Ingredients

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Lynn, Here is the list of ingredients I took from the Holy Tea brochure

Persimmon Leaf

Persimmon leaves are a good source of antioxidants such as Vitamin A and C and flavonoids. It has been widely used as a tea in oriental countries. In particular, several tannins and flavonoids isolated from persimmon leaves were recently found to have antihypertensive, anticarcinogenic and antimutagenic actions. Persimmon leaf is an allergy or itchy preventive food. No need for antihistamines again. persimmon leaves extract has been helpful for those suffering from dermatitis. Studies have shown that supplementation of persimmon leaf improves lipid profiles and suppresses body weight gain. It has also been used topically in some beauty products to help clarify the skin and eliminate dull, dark areas.

Malva Leaf ( Chinese Mallow)

The seed contains mucilage, polysaccharides and flavonoids. It is demulcent, (soothes and softens irritated tissues, especially the mucus membranes). Diuretic, emollient (softens the skin), galactogogue (increases milk flow in nursing mothers), and gentle stimulation of the bowels. The seeds are used in Tibetan medicines, where they are considered to have a sweet and astringent taste plus a healing potency.

Holy Thistle

Holy thistle supports the liver and the release of toxins. Holy thistle has been used for over 2000 years, most commonly for liver and gull bladder disorders. Holy thistle products are popular in Europe and in the United States for various types of liver disease. Holy Thistle is believed to have great power in the purification and circulation of the blood. It is such a good blood purifier that drinking a cup of thistle tea twice a day can be good for chronic headaches. It has been used for stomach and digestive problems, gas in the intestines, constipation, and liver troubles. It has been known to be good for dropsy, strengthening the heart, as well as being good for the liver, lungs, and kidneys. It is said that the warm tea given to mothers will supply a good supply of milk. It is also said to be good for girls entering womanhood as a good tonic.

Marshmallow

Marshmallow Root/Leaf - traditionally used to sooth and support the intestines. Herbs high in mucilage, such as Marshmallow, are often helpful for symptomatic relief of coughs and irritate throats. Mellow has expectorant and demulcent properties, which accounts for this herbs historical use for the respiratory track, particularly in case of irritating coughs with bronchial congestion. Marshmallow root and - to a lesser extent Marshmallow leaf both contain significant percentages of mucilage, a natural gummy substance that does not dissolve in water. Like other mucilage - containing substances, Marshmallow swells up and becomes thick when it is exposed to fluids. The resulting slippery material coats the linings of the mouth, throat, and stomach to relieve irritation and control coughing associated with respiratory or stomach conditions. For example, Marshmallow has been used to help sore throats and heartburn. Marshmallow may also have mild anti-infective and immune-boosting properties. Topically, Marshmallow has been used to sooth and soften irritated skin.

Blessed Thistle

Blessed Thistle has been recorded as far back as the early 16th century for smallpox, fever, anorexia, dyspepsia, indigestion, constipation, and flatulence. More recently, it has shown to be useful in: indigestion, heartburn and poor appetite. Blessed Thistle has been used with cancer as well as infections, heart and liver ailments and fevers.

Caroline Rollinsonwww.holyherbtea.com

www.oilsandhealth.com

-- In , "Lynn" <doggenlady@...> wrote:>> What does holy tea consist of? > Lynn

Guest guest

Thank you Caroline. Why didn't I think of that? Two heads are better than one. Helen www.holyteaclub.com/zhebee ramcaroline <caroline111@...> wrote: Lynn, Here is the list of ingredients I took from the Holy Tea brochure Persimmon Leaf Persimmon leaves are a good source of antioxidants such as Vitamin A and C and flavonoids. It has been widely used as a tea in oriental countries. In particular, several tannins and flavonoids isolated from persimmon leaves were recently found to have antihypertensive, anticarcinogenic and antimutagenic actions. Persimmon leaf is an allergy or itchy preventive

food. No need for antihistamines again. persimmon leaves extract has been helpful for those suffering from dermatitis. Studies have shown that supplementation of persimmon leaf improves lipid profiles and suppresses body weight gain. It has also been used topically in some beauty products to help clarify the skin and eliminate dull, dark areas. Malva Leaf ( Chinese Mallow) The seed contains mucilage, polysaccharides and flavonoids. It is demulcent, (soothes and softens irritated tissues, especially the mucus membranes). Diuretic, emollient (softens the skin), galactogogue (increases milk flow in nursing mothers), and gentle stimulation of the bowels. The seeds are used in Tibetan medicines, where they are considered to

have a sweet and astringent taste plus a healing potency. Holy Thistle Holy thistle supports the liver and the release of toxins. Holy thistle has been used for over 2000 years, most commonly for liver and gull bladder disorders. Holy thistle products are popular in Europe and in the United States for various types of liver disease. Holy Thistle is believed to have great power in the purification and circulation of the blood. It is such a good blood purifier that drinking a cup of thistle tea twice a day can be good for chronic headaches. It has been used for stomach and digestive problems, gas in the intestines, constipation, and liver troubles. It has been known to be good for dropsy, strengthening the heart, as

well as being good for the liver, lungs, and kidneys. It is said that the warm tea given to mothers will supply a good supply of milk. It is also said to be good for girls entering womanhood as a good tonic. Marshmallow Marshmallow Root/Leaf - traditionally used to sooth and support the intestines. Herbs high in mucilage, such as Marshmallow, are often helpful for symptomatic relief of coughs and irritate throats. Mellow has expectorant and demulcent properties, which accounts for this herbs historical use for the respiratory track, particularly in case of irritating coughs with bronchial congestion. Marshmallow root and - to a lesser extent Marshmallow leaf both contain significant percentages of mucilage, a

natural gummy substance that does not dissolve in water. Like other mucilage - containing substances, Marshmallow swells up and becomes thick when it is exposed to fluids. The resulting slippery material coats the linings of the mouth, throat, and stomach to relieve irritation and control coughing associated with respiratory or stomach conditions. For example, Marshmallow has been used to help sore throats and heartburn. Marshmallow may also have mild anti-infective and immune-boosting properties. Topically, Marshmallow has been used to sooth and soften irritated skin. Blessed Thistle Blessed Thistle has been recorded as far back as the early 16th century for smallpox, fever, anorexia, dyspepsia, indigestion,

constipation, and flatulence. More recently, it has shown to be useful in: indigestion, heartburn and poor appetite. Blessed Thistle has been used with cancer as well as infections, heart and liver ailments and fevers. Caroline Rollinsonwww.holyherbtea.com www.oilsandhealth.com -- In , "Lynn" <doggenlady@...> wrote:>> What does holy tea consist of? > Lynn Total Body Cleanse! Acid Reflux? Constipation? More Energy..Look younger..ImproveLungs/Brain Make $$$$s! www.holyteaclub.com/zhebee Helen, Ind Rep for HTC 604-420-1544

Guest guest

Hi Helen,

You seem to know a lot about the Holy Tea and MMS, so I was wondering what you think about taking the MMS in the Holy Tea. After having bad vomiting previously at 15 & then 10 drops, the smell automatically turns my stomach. The last time I had a vomiting experience, I had even seen what looked like steam coming out of the glass. Then I took it with unsweetened cranberry juice.....Nasty ! So now, I'm looking for anything that helps with the taste.

Caroline Rollinson

www.holyherbtea.com

www.oilsandhealth.com

Guest guest

Hello Caroline I do know a lot about the Holy Tea but I have no first hand experience with MMS. I only know what people have been saying. I would need to take it myself before I could say how to take it so you wouldn't smell or taste it and I have not done that. I am sure the Holy Tea would not help in any way in this area. I am glad I don't need to take the MMS but if I did, I would find a way to mask the smell and the taste. And if I had Lyme's, I would buy the Alligin sold by Liberty Health Network

and then I would not need to take MMS. www.lhninternational.com/lhnproducts One of the group members did say you could put the MMS in a gelatin capsule but I suppose there is still the smell while filling the caps. I hope you find a way and then share it here because from all I've heard, everyone using the MMS sure could use that information. The only reason I offered the Holy Tea here in the first place is because so many people either said they needed

to detox or had health challenges that indicated such. Although, it may not be true for Lyme, there are many health professionals who say death and disease begin in the colon. The Holy Tea helps to clean out the colon ....and every other organ as well even the brain. I wish I could help you but I don't know the answer and I don't know where to find it. If you have Lyme the only answer I have is to take the Alligin instead. Someone experienced with this product told me Alligin would take away Lyme's Disease. Those are his

words not mine. The Alligin is $30 but after you buy $100 worth of any of the LHN products, you can get extra Alligin for $10 per bottle. Several people in this group should do this together. If you ordered 4 Alligin at $30 and 8 @ $10, the total cost would be $200.00 for 12 bottles. That works out to $16.67 per bottle which is a lot better than $30 a bottle. Another scenerio is buy 4 Alligin at $30 and 18 at $10. Total cost is $300.00. Cost per bottle is $13.64. The website again is www.lhninternational.com/lhnproducts Did you listen to the audio about the Alligin? Helen 604-420-1544 www.holyteaclub.com/zhebee ramcaroline <caroline111@...> wrote: Hi Helen, You seem to know a lot about the Holy Tea and MMS, so I was wondering what you think about taking the MMS in the Holy Tea. After having bad vomiting previously at 15 & then 10 drops, the smell automatically turns my stomach. The last time I had a vomiting experience, I had even seen what looked like steam coming out of the glass. Then I took it with unsweetened cranberry juice.....Nasty ! So now, I'm looking for anything that helps with the taste. Caroline Rollinson www.holyherbtea.com www.oilsandhealth.com Total Body Cleanse! Acid Reflux? Constipation? More Energy..Look younger..ImproveLungs/Brain www.holyteaclub.com/zhebee Make $s if desired! Helen, Ind Rep for HTC

604-420-1544

Guest guest

Since we are on the Holy Tea topic.....again. For anyone wishing a reasonable alternative to Holy Tea due to price they may consider checking out the following. You can purchase the Thistles and Marsh Mallow at local stores such as Whole Foods or order lbs. on line at very reasonable prices. It was mentioned that Milk thistle Seeds grounded are even more potent for liver detox. Basically, these teas do the same thing.....they clean the intestinal tract and can be purchased at most local chinese grocery stores for approx $4.00 a box of 20 bags of tea. One in particular - Dieters Herbal Drink - x strength as two of the Holy Teas main ingredients. http://www.teastohealth.com/Chinese.htm Ingredient Malva Verticellata, Persimmon Leaf, Stevia. Introduction Trying to lose weight by reducing food intake or curbing one's appetite with harmful drug is not a proper solution. Natural Green Leaf Brand Dieters' Drink is a 100% natural herbal beverage, which enable you to lose weight without dieting. So you can enjoy your regular meals and yet lose weight at the same time. Other popular users are for abdominal distension and habitual constipation. Regards, Carol Ann ~ The only thing that is different is how you

think..http://antwrp.gsfc.nasa.gov/apod/archivepix.html

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

Guest guest

Ty

If God brings you to it, He will bring you through it.

11:27 NIVHappy moments, praise God. Difficult moments, seek God. Quiet moments, worship God. Painful moments, trust God. Every moment, thank God.

At home in Big Sky Country, Montana, USA

-- [ ] Re: Holy Tea Ingredients

Lynn, Here is the list of ingredients I took from the Holy Tea brochure

Persimmon Leaf

Persimmon leaves are a good source of antioxidants such as Vitamin A and C and flavonoids. It has been widely used as a tea in oriental countries. In particular, several tannins and flavonoids isolated from persimmon leaves were recently found to have antihypertensive, anticarcinogenic and antimutagenic actions. Persimmon leaf is an allergy or itchy preventive food. No need for antihistamines again. persimmon leaves extract has been helpful for those suffering from dermatitis. Studies have shown that supplementation of persimmon leaf improves lipid profiles and suppresses body weight gain. It has also been used topically in some beauty products to help clarify the skin and eliminate dull, dark areas.

Malva Leaf ( Chinese Mallow)

The seed contains mucilage, polysaccharides and flavonoids. It is demulcent, (soothes and softens irritated tissues, especially the mucus membranes). Diuretic, emollient (softens the skin), galactogogue (increases milk flow in nursing mothers), and gentle stimulation of the bowels. The seeds are used in Tibetan medicines, where they are considered to have a sweet and astringent taste plus a healing potency.

Holy Thistle

Holy thistle supports the liver and the release of toxins. Holy thistle has been used for over 2000 years, most commonly for liver and gull bladder disorders. Holy thistle products are popular in Europe and in the United States for various types of liver disease. Holy Thistle is believed to have great power in the purification and circulation of the blood. It is such a good blood purifier that drinking a cup of thistle tea twice a day can be good for chronic headaches. It has been used for stomach and digestive problems, gas in the intestines, constipation, and liver troubles. It has been known to be good for dropsy, strengthening the heart, as well as being good for the liver, lungs, and kidneys. It is said that the warm tea given to mothers will supply a good supply of milk. It is also said to be good for girls entering womanhood as a good tonic.

Marshmallow

Marshmallow Root/Leaf - traditionally used to sooth and support the intestines. Herbs high in mucilage, such as Marshmallow, are often helpful for symptomatic relief of coughs and irritate throats. Mellow has expectorant and demulcent properties, which accounts for this herbs historical use for the respiratory track, particularly in case of irritating coughs with bronchial congestion. Marshmallow root and - to a lesser extent Marshmallow leaf both contain significant percentages of mucilage, a natural gummy substance that does not dissolve in water. Like other mucilage - containing substances, Marshmallow swells up and becomes thick when it is exposed to fluids. The resulting slippery material coats the linings of the mouth, throat, and stomach to relieve irritation and control coughing associated with respiratory or stomach conditions. For example, Marshmallow has been used to help sore throats and heartburn. Marshmallow may also have mild anti-infective and immune-boosting properties. Topically, Marshmallow has been used to sooth and soften irritated skin.

Blessed Thistle

Blessed Thistle has been recorded as far back as the early 16th century for smallpox, fever, anorexia, dyspepsia, indigestion, constipation, and flatulence. More recently, it has shown to be useful in: indigestion, heartburn and poor appetite. Blessed Thistle has been used with cancer as well as infections, heart and liver ailments and fevers.

Caroline Rollinsonwww.holyherbtea.com

www.oilsandhealth.com

-- In , "Lynn" <doggenlady@...> wrote:>> What does holy tea consist of? > Lynn

Guest guest

olleen,

I just tried the R.W. Knudsen Black Cherry Juice Concentrate (no vit. C was listed on the label) with my MMS with my 9 drops and it wasn't too bad. I was getting a bit nervous as I climb back up to the 10 drops because that is when I became very sick. I read somewhere that if you eat an apple after taking it, it helps, so I did that this morning and haven't felt any nausea. I'll try the Motts natural apple juice. I think it would be nice to switch juices occasionally. Thanks for the suggestion.

Caroline Rollinson

www.holyherbtea.com

www.oilsandhealth.com

[ ] Re: Holy Tea Ingredients

I can only ingest the MMS with Motts natural apple juice (no ascorbic acid added). It tastes like apple juice.cheers!ColleenP.S. Thanks for the herbal breakdown on the Holy Tea. Sounds like I need some :-)> > Hi Helen,> You seem to know a lot about the Holy Tea and MMS, so I was wondering what you think about taking the MMS in the Holy Tea. After having bad vomiting previously at 15 & then 10 drops, the smell automatically turns my stomach. The last time I had a vomiting experience, I had even seen what looked like steam coming out of the glass. Then I took it with unsweetened cranberry juice.....Nasty ! So now, I'm looking for anything that helps with the taste.> Caroline Rollinson> www.holyherbtea.com> www.oilsandhealth.com > > > > > > > Total Body Cleanse! Acid Reflux? Constipation?> More Energy..Look younger..ImproveLungs/Brain> www.holyteaclub.com/zhebee Make $s if desired!> Helen, Ind Rep for HTC 604-420-1544>------------------------------------

Guest guest

Last night I ordered four boxes of the Dieter's Herbal Drink from

pcteas.com. I paid $21.60 including shipping. Then I went to

mountainroseherbs.com and ordered 8oz. of organic Milk Thistle Seeds

($4.50), 8oz. of organic Blessed Thistle ($4.25) and 1lb. of organic

Marshmallow leaf ($6.50). The shipping charge there was high. But,

they had a teapot I wanted and my hubby promised me one for Mother's

Day so that that's what I chose. I know those Milk Thistle seeds,

leaves and marshmallow leaf are at my local HFS, but I think I'm

getting a bit extra for the price - even with the shipping charge.

Mountain Rose Herbs has an excellent reputation and I believe most of

what they sell is grown in the U.S. and if it is not, then certain

measures are taken to ensure that things are not irradiated. This is

where both the health food stores that I frequent buy the bulk of

their bulk herbs.

Upon further investigation today I found another place that sells

these teas with the ingredients; Malva verticellata leaf and

persimmon leaf at:

http://herbalteacenter.stores..net/dietteas.html

and if you order at least $20, they will ship for free!

-vanessa

.... thanks Carol Ann

Guest guest

, great finds. Thanks for sharing. Today I purchased a grinder and intend to grind then add the milk thistle seeds to the tea. I couldn't find the marsh mallow in "leaf" anywhere locally so I'll have to order some. All I could find was the root in capsule form.....which will do until I order the leaf. Gee, I dont think you spent all of $45 on herbs for what seems like a years supply. :) <vandalsem@...> wrote: Last night I ordered four boxes of the Dieter's Herbal Drink from pcteas.com. I paid $21.60 including shipping. Then I went to mountainroseherbs.com and ordered 8oz. of organic Milk Thistle Seeds ($4.50), 8oz. of organic Blessed Thistle ($4.25) and 1lb. of organic Marshmallow leaf ($6.50). The shipping charge there was high. But, they had a teapot I wanted and my hubby promised me one for Mother's Day so that that's what I chose. I know those Milk Thistle seeds, leaves and marshmallow leaf are at my local HFS, but I think I'm getting a bit extra for the price - even with the shipping charge. Mountain Rose Herbs has an excellent reputation and I believe most of what they sell is grown in the U.S. and if it is not, then certain measures are

taken to ensure that things are not irradiated. This is where both the health food stores that I frequent buy the bulk of their bulk herbs. Upon further investigation today I found another place that sells these teas with the ingredients; Malva verticellata leaf and persimmon leaf at: http://herbalteacenter.stores..net/dietteas.html and if you order at least $20, they will ship for free! -vanessa ... thanks Carol Ann Regards, Carol Ann ~ The only thing that is different is how you think..http://antwrp.gsfc.nasa.gov/apod/archivepix.html

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

Guest guest

good one

Re: [ ] Re: Holy Tea Ingredients

I see,Only MLM products can be trusted (on the say so of the "pusher").Thanks for clearing that up.(I don't think so)ChuckPeople are more violently opposed to fur than leather because it'ssafer to harass rich women than motorcycle gangsOn 5/12/2008 5:51:25 AM, helen/zhebee (zhebee ) wrote:> Chuck and Carol> > I wouldn't be so sure that it is a "nice find". I've seen> more than one article where stuff coming out of China> and other countries is contaminated with feces, dead >mold, dead insects and other undesirable matter. Well> at least, you will get some protein. :))>

Guest guest

Yes, one can put it together themselves, or go to a chinese apothecary

and have them put it together. The Holy Tea, although probably of

good quality, is way, way, way overpriced -- out of the market. MLM

only works when the product is truly exclusive and necessary, and at

this moment I can think of only a few products that I would purchase

from an mlm-based company. The good thing is that Holy Tea did

educate some of us (me) about the qualities of these herbs and their

importance.

cheers!

Colleen

>

> Enough searching and all the holy tea ingredients can be found as

> organically grown and put together at home. Please, it's just tea!

>

>

>

> -------Original Message-------

>

> I wouldn't be so sure that it is a " nice find " . I've seen

> more than one article where stuff coming out of China

> and other countries is contaminated with feces, dead

> mold, dead insects and other undesirable matter. Well

> at least, you will get some protein. :))

>