RemedySpot.com

cking001-- New to group with question

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

you need to find a biological dds-- one that does not use hg fillings. to ck this out. even then a focial dental infection is hard to find. roger cking001@... wrote: On 5/12/2008 7:24:42 PM, (vandalsemcomcast (DOT) net) wrote:> First - thank you all for your wonderful insights. I have already> learned so

much from the group after lurking for just a week or so.> > The issue: I believe I have a chronic low level infection underneath a> crown in my mouth that was not set right. The infection may be in the> jaw bone. I have been taking CoQ10 to about 500mg per day and> brushing and flossing with an Ultrasonic and food grade alcohol for> about four weeks now.> I've noticed little improvement. I have not> purchased MMS, but saw a video done by Dennis - he said that> he was able to cure the issues with his mouth by using MMS and that> he'd> used it to brush and floss with. I wrote him an email and have> not had a reply.> > I truly believe this infection is wreaking all kinds of havoc in my> body. I think my liver is sluggish - an ultrasound (last week) showed> it was fatty and I also have a gallstone that since last September has> doubled in size - even

though> I've drastically changed my diet; no> more processed, white flour, white sugar, unsoaked grains or toxic,> rancified canola oils or any vegetables oils. I'm> going for another> ultrasound (second op

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.