RemedySpot.com

Holy Tea

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hello Group,I'm fairly new here having just started taking MMS again after having horrid vomiting/diarrhea experiences in the past from going too fast. After a break, I started again a few weeks ago and only did one drop per day for week then have progressed a bit faster and am up to 8 drops this morning. After my aversion to the MMS smell from past experiences, I started taking it in 8 oz. of Holy Tea.

As far as the Holy Tea, my husband and I began drinking it about 6 months ago ($80 per month on autoship). We shared it with one person who signed up under us (MLM) and without us attempting to do the business part, we now are getting it for much less cost because of their spillover plan. Their plan is that after sponsoring 2 people (we only sponsored 1)people go under others.....and get commission. All of a sudden without doing anything except sharing it with one person, there are many others purchasing the tea under us. So, after thinking it was a bit expensive at first, now we are getting it for much less. This is explained better on their Opportunity page. I haven't taken the time to listen to their conference calls yet, but since Helene mentioned it, I'm curious to learn more.

My question to others who use MMS and Holy Tea .... any thoughts on taking it in the Holy Tea rather than juice?

Caroline Rollinsonwww.holyherbtea.com www.oilsandhealth.com

> > > Actually, Carol, Holy Tea is $40 for 8 teabags and there> is no shipping if one goes on Autoship (which can be > cancelled at any time). Those 8 bags go a long way> lasting an entire month and drinking 2½ cups per day.

Guest guest

Hello Lynn I like your signature. The Holy Tea contains Blessed Thistle, Malva Leaves, Persimmon Leaves, Holy Thistle, and Marshmallow. Although the tea may seem expensive for some, keep in mind that those who Join the Club are placed in a matrix and it is entirely possible that eventually they could be getting cheques of $100 per month WITHOUT ever referring anyone. All they have to do is keep buying the tea. I admit that getting to the $100 PER MONTH income may take a quite a while if you don't refer but it can happen. Will it happen for sure? I cannot promise that with certainty but since you are in my group the chances are very good that they will. Please keep in mind that most of the people in this group would not even know about Holy Tea if it were not that I began talking about it and kept mentioning it from time to time. I am happy to answer any questions and you may contact me off-group, if you wish. If you would like me to phone

you, I would be happy to do that, too. I have an almost-free long distance plan. God bless you all muchly! Helen 604-420-1544 zhebee@... Lynn <doggenlady@...> wrote: What does holy tea consist of? Lynn  If God brings you to it, He will bring you through it.

11:27 NIVHappy moments, praise God. Difficult moments, seek God. Quiet moments, worship God. Painful moments, trust God. Every moment, thank God. At home in Big Sky Country, Montana, USA -- [ ] Holy Tea Hello Group,I'm fairly new here having just started taking MMS again after having horrid vomiting/diarrhea experiences in the past from going too fast. After a break, I started again a few weeks ago and only did one drop per day for week then have progressed a bit faster and am up to 8 drops this morning. After my aversion to the MMS smell from past experiences, I started taking it in 8 oz. of Holy Tea. As far as the Holy Tea, my husband and I began drinking it about 6 months ago ($80 per month on autoship). We shared it with one person who signed up under us (MLM) and without us attempting to do the business part, we now are getting it for much less cost because of

their spillover plan. Their plan is that after sponsoring 2 people (we only sponsored 1)people go under others.....and get commission. All of a sudden without doing anything except sharing it with one person, there are many others purchasing the tea under us. So, after thinking it was a bit expensive at first, now we are getting it for much less. This is explained better on their Opportunity page. I haven't taken the time to listen to their conference calls yet, but since Helene mentioned it, I'm curious to learn more. My question to others who use MMS and Holy Tea .... any thoughts on taking it in the Holy Tea rather than juice? Caroline Rollinsonwww.holyherbtea.com www.oilsandhealth.com >> I didn't choose auto ship so it cost me $45.00. My correction - for 8 teabags.> > BTW - I am not against anyone making a "profit" from their product but I will say that should the good doctor choose to dispense with the Holy Tea conferences, the free websites and associated maintenance, etc.etc. he might very well be able to afford to sell the product at a more reasonable price instead of the handsome, and I am sure, enhanced prices. Helene, many many sick people cannot afford this monthly expense as they are already disabled, on fixed incomes, ss, etc.etc. How much does it cost to make a teabag with herbs purchased at bulk price - $5.00? > > 96 teabags for $480 = 1 yr supply. Sorry Helene. I was born in the daytime but it wasn't yesterday. :)> > helen/zhebee <zhebee@...>

wrote: > > > Actually, Carol, Holy Tea is $40 for 8 teabags and there> is no shipping if one goes on Autoship (which can be > cancelled at any time). Those 8 bags go a long way> lasting an entire month and drinking 2½ cups per day. Total Body Cleanse! Acid Reflux? Constipation? More Energy..Look younger..ImproveLungs/Brain Make $$$$s! www.holyteaclub.com/zhebee Helen, Ind Rep for HTC 604-420-1544