RemedySpot.com

Holy Tea

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

It would have meant A heck of a lot more to us if you were the one that told us we could get it on E-Bay for less then half what you wanted to charge the members of this group.Pamela is the HERO, not you. Tom Proud to be an American.

Sent: Sunday, May 18, 2008 4:21 PM

Subject: Re: [ ] Re: iv's and barleygrass

No, I wasn't 'speaking of you'. It's still more or less a free country ...but it won't be for long since Americans are doing nothing about it so enjoy the freedoms you have left while you can. Soon you will not be able to get herbs and other supplements and that will include MMS and Holy Tea if noone takes action which could be a little as writing one letter to your Senator or Congressman and voice your concerns there. My comments will be of no concern to you then. You wouldn't even know about Holy Tea if it weren't for me. mygemsrj <pamelad33aol> wrote: If you are speaking of me I feel that my post was definitely sincere in that I want people to be able to buy their supplements at the most reasonable price available. I would hope you would want that as well. And of course we should do our own due diligence, wouldn't you agree?Pamela---

In , helen/zhebee <zhebee@...> wrote:>> > Thanks, Phil> > I appreciate your thoughts and concerns. It's always good> to have input from someone isn't trying "to get" me as it > were but gives good (and sincere) information with right > motives. . . .> > > > Helen Total Body Cleanse! Acid Reflux? Constipation? More Energy..Look younger..ImproveLungs/Brain www.holyteaclub.com/zhebee Make $s if desired! Helen, Ind Rep for HTC

604-420-1544

Guest guest

Enjoy it while you can, tom tom chick <tomcat1943@...> wrote: It would have meant A heck of a lot more to us if you were the one that told us we could get it on E-Bay for less then half what you wanted to charge the members of this group.Pamela is the HERO, not you. Tom Proud to be an

American. From: helen/zhebeeSent: Sunday, May 18, 2008 4:21 PM Subject: Re: [ ] Re: iv's and barleygrass No, I wasn't 'speaking of you'. It's still more or less a free country ...but it won't be for long since Americans are doing nothing about it so enjoy the freedoms you have left while you can. Soon you will not be able to get herbs and other supplements and that will include MMS and Holy Tea if noone takes action which could be a little as writing one letter to your Senator or Congressman and voice your concerns there. My comments will be of no concern to you then. You wouldn't even know about Holy Tea if it weren't for me. mygemsrj <pamelad33aol> wrote: If you are speaking of me I feel that my post was definitely sincere in that I want people to be able to buy their supplements at the most reasonable price available. I would hope you would want that as well. And of course we should do our own due diligence, wouldn't you

agree?Pamela>> > Thanks, Phil> > I appreciate your thoughts and concerns. It's always good> to have input from someone isn't trying "to get" me as it > were but gives good (and sincere) information with right > motives. . . .> > > > Helen Total Body Cleanse! Acid Reflux? Constipation? More Energy..Look younger..ImproveLungs/Brain www.holyteaclub.com/zhebee Make $s if desired! Helen, Ind Rep for HTC 604-420-1544 Total Body Cleanse! Acid Reflux? Constipation? More Energy..Look younger..ImproveLungs/Brain www.holyteaclub.com/zhebee Make $s if desired! Helen, Ind Rep for HTC

604-420-1544

Guest guest

Listen here lady, and this is my last response to you regarding

this. First of all, that was a very nasty response to Tom regarding

the Holy Tea; the attack that you made on Americans ain't cool either

(very childish if you ask me). If you think it's ok to take

advantage of sick people who are thin in the pockets trying to pay

for the things they need then more power to you--and then being

so " kind " to throw us " freebies " Whatever. We are here to share

ideas and hopefully get better together, not make a buck off others'

pains. Good evening to you and many prayers to you as well.

Pamela

>

>

> Oh, by the way, tom, I did not know it was less on e-bay.

>

> God told us not to judge; you and pamela are helping me

> to understand why.

>

> Helen

Guest guest

Pamela You are doing it again ....misjudging me, that is. It is the "sick" people like those in this group who will need the herbs and supplements so they have more reasons to fight for those freedoms. They also have the most to lose if those freedoms are taken away. There are things you can do that costs you nothing to help protect these freedoms. ...like sending emails, for example, to help in the fight to preserve your freedoms. This

stands for Canada as well. Don't think for a minute that we are not going through the same thing here. And many people here are doing nothing about it either. I would happily give up all selling of any products if it would mean our freedom in health choices would not be taken away. Helen mygemsrj <pamelad33@...> wrote: Listen here lady, and this is my last response to you regarding this. First of all, that was a very nasty response to Tom regarding the Holy Tea; the attack that you made on Americans ain't cool either (very childish if you ask me). If you think it's ok to take advantage of sick people who are thin in the pockets trying to pay for the things they need then more power to you--and then being so "kind" to throw us "freebies" Whatever. We are here to share ideas and hopefully get better together, not make a buck off others' pains. Good evening to you and many prayers to you as well.Pamela>> > Oh, by the way, tom, I did not know it was less on e-bay.> > God told us not to judge; you and pamela are helping me> to understand why.> > Helen Total Body Cleanse! Acid Reflux? Constipation? More Energy..Look younger..ImproveLungs/Brain www.holyteaclub.com/zhebee Make $s if desired! Helen, Ind Rep for HTC

604-420-1544

Guest guest

---The written word is powerful but limited. It does not see facial

expressions, emotions expressed, (pain, worry, struggle, doubt, hope,

overwhelmness and so much more). It does not see the bills unpaid,

the physical disabilities, the simple of tasks of life seem so hard

and huge,the lonely nights, and the isolation or huge efforts put

into surviving. It does not see the heart or the path of others life.

It is limited. When we share let us remember that the written word is

limited. It is easy to misunderstand or be misguided by it. We must

allow space for the limitations it brings as far as really knowing

others and what they mean deep in their hearts.We must give them the

benefit of the doubt. Why not? We are all humans! Let us give each

other room to be human and not focus on the limitations that our

words might or might not be saying. We have so much to fight for and

so much to be grateful- like this group where most of the time we are

here for one another and are trying to help one another. Over and

over I see groups escalate on some issue or point of view or

difference of opinion but sooner or later it becomes a personal issue

and soon enough a dark cloud comes over the group, some people leave,

and we are not better for it. Perhaps when we still want to indulge

or express our strong feelings we should keep it between two people

and not get everyone involved. I have read often these opposing views

and it always seems that there is a bit of truth in all of it! Let is

keep our energies into honoring one another and helping one another.

This is my humble opinion. I still think you guys are all great and I

totally enjoy reading all the good things you all share and want to

thank-you for it.

cathy

In , helen/zhebee

<zhebee@...> wrote:

>

>

>

> Pamela

>

> You are doing it again ....misjudging me, that is.

>

> It is the " sick " people like those in this group who

> will need the herbs and supplements so they have

> more reasons to fight for those freedoms. They

> also have the most to lose if those freedoms are

> taken away. There are things you can do that

> costs you nothing to help protect these freedoms.

> ...like sending emails, for example, to help in the

> fight to preserve your freedoms.

>

> This stands for Canada as well. Don't think for a

> minute that we are not going through the same

> thing here. And many people here are doing

> nothing about it either.

>

> I would happily give up all selling of any products

> if it would mean our freedom in health choices

> would not be taken away.

>

> Helen

>

>

>

>

> mygemsrj <pamelad33@...> wrote:

> Listen here lady, and this is my last response to you

regarding

> this. First of all, that was a very nasty response to Tom regarding

> the Holy Tea; the attack that you made on Americans ain't cool

either

> (very childish if you ask me). If you think it's ok to take

> advantage of sick people who are thin in the pockets trying to pay

> for the things they need then more power to you--and then being

> so " kind " to throw us " freebies " Whatever. We are here to share

> ideas and hopefully get better together, not make a buck off

others'

> pains. Good evening to you and many prayers to you as well.

>

> Pamela

>

>

> >

> >

> > Oh, by the way, tom, I did not know it was less on e-bay.

> >

> > God told us not to judge; you and pamela are helping me

> > to understand why.

> >

> > Helen

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Total Body Cleanse! Acid Reflux? Constipation?

> More Energy..Look younger..ImproveLungs/Brain

> www.holyteaclub.com/zhebee Make $s if desired!

> Helen, Ind Rep for HTC 604-420-1544

>

Guest guest

, you said it very well and you allowed room for all and pointed at noone in your comments. cahydesmond <cahydesmond@...> wrote: ---The written word is powerful but limited. It does not see facial expressions, emotions expressed, (pain, worry, struggle, doubt, hope, overwhelmness and so much more). It does not see the bills unpaid, the physical disabilities, the simple of tasks of life seem so hard and huge,the lonely nights, and the isolation or huge efforts put

into surviving. It does not see the heart or the path of others life. It is limited. When we share let us remember that the written word is limited. It is easy to misunderstand or be misguided by it. We must allow space for the limitations it brings as far as really knowing others and what they mean deep in their hearts.We must give them the benefit of the doubt. Why not? We are all humans! Let us give each other room to be human and not focus on the limitations that our words might or might not be saying. We have so much to fight for and so much to be grateful- like this group where most of the time we are here for one another and are trying to help one another. Over and over I see groups escalate on some issue or point of view or difference of opinion but sooner or later it becomes a personal issue and soon enough a dark cloud comes over the group, some people leave, and we are not better for it. Perhaps when we

still want to indulge or express our strong feelings we should keep it between two people and not get everyone involved. I have read often these opposing views and it always seems that there is a bit of truth in all of it! Let is keep our energies into honoring one another and helping one another.This is my humble opinion. I still think you guys are all great and I totally enjoy reading all the good things you all share and want to thank-you for it. cathy In , helen/zhebee <zhebee@...> wrote:>> > > Pamela> > You are doing it again ....misjudging me, that is.> > It is the "sick" people like those in this group who> will need the herbs and supplements so they have> more reasons to fight for those freedoms. They> also have the

most to lose if those freedoms are > taken away. There are things you can do that > costs you nothing to help protect these freedoms.> ...like sending emails, for example, to help in the > fight to preserve your freedoms. > > This stands for Canada as well. Don't think for a > minute that we are not going through the same > thing here. And many people here are doing > nothing about it either. > > I would happily give up all selling of any products> if it would mean our freedom in health choices> would not be taken away. > > Helen> > > > > mygemsrj <pamelad33@...> wrote:> Listen here lady, and this is my last response to you regarding > this. First of all, that was a very nasty response to Tom regarding > the Holy Tea; the attack that you made on Americans ain't cool either > (very childish

if you ask me). If you think it's ok to take > advantage of sick people who are thin in the pockets trying to pay > for the things they need then more power to you--and then being > so "kind" to throw us "freebies" Whatever. We are here to share > ideas and hopefully get better together, not make a buck off others' > pains. Good evening to you and many prayers to you as well.> > Pamela> > > >> > > > Oh, by the way, tom, I did not know it was less on e-bay.> > > > God told us not to judge; you and pamela are helping me> > to understand why.> > > > Helen> > > > > > > Total Body Cleanse! Acid Reflux?

Constipation?> More Energy..Look younger..ImproveLungs/Brain> www.holyteaclub.com/zhebee Make $s if desired!> Helen, Ind Rep for HTC 604-420-1544> Total Body Cleanse! Acid Reflux? Constipation? More Energy..Look younger..ImproveLungs/Brain www.holyteaclub.com/zhebee Make $s if desired! Helen, Ind Rep for HTC 604-420-1544

Guest guest

, this rift is between more than just 2 people. Several have quit this group already, because they also see Helens presence as a non-participant- over-priced-over-hyped , gimmicky pitch for a product as inappropriate. People say their piece, and then don't say much more because they don't want to add to the mix, or spend the energy on a negative effort. There are those of us who see her presence as predatory. She doesn't use mms, and she uses this forum to promote her product, at an inflated price. And in the meantime, other products that are just as good and for less, don't get discussed. Essiac Tea has been around for decades- it does the same thing.

[ ] Re: Holy Tea

---The written word is powerful but limited. It does not see facial expressions, emotions expressed, (pain, worry, struggle, doubt, hope, overwhelmness and so much more). It does not see the bills unpaid, the physical disabilities, the simple of tasks of life seem so hard and huge,the lonely nights, and the isolation or huge efforts put into surviving. It does not see the heart or the path of others life. It is limited. When we share let us remember that the written word is limited. It is easy to misunderstand or be misguided by it. We must allow space for the limitations it brings as far as really knowing others and what they mean deep in their hearts.We must give them the benefit of the doubt. Why not? We are all humans! Let us give each other room to be human and not focus on the limitations that our words might or might not be saying. We have so much to fight for and so much to be grateful- like

this group where most of the time we are here for one another and are trying to help one another. Over and over I see groups escalate on some issue or point of view or difference of opinion but sooner or later it becomes a personal issue and soon enough a dark cloud comes over the group, some people leave, and we are not better for it. Perhaps when we still want to indulge or express our strong feelings we should keep it between two people and not get everyone involved. I have read often these opposing views and it always seems that there is a bit of truth in all of it! Let is keep our energies into honoring one another and helping one another.This is my humble opinion. I still think you guys are all great and I totally enjoy reading all the good things you all share and want to thank-you for it. cathy In miracle_mineral_ supplement, helen/zhebee <zhebee@...> wrote:>> > > Pamela> > You are doing it again ....misjudging me, that is.> > It is the "sick" people like those in this group who> will need the herbs and supplements so they have> more reasons to fight for those freedoms. They> also have the most to lose if those freedoms are > taken away. There are things you can do that > costs you nothing to help protect these freedoms.> ...like sending emails, for example, to help in the > fight to preserve your freedoms. > > This stands for Canada as well. Don't think for a > minute that we are not going through the same > thing here. And many people here are doing > nothing about it either. > > I would happily give

up all selling of any products> if it would mean our freedom in health choices> would not be taken away. > > Helen> > > > > mygemsrj <pamelad33@. ..> wrote:> Listen here lady, and this is my last response to you regarding > this. First of all, that was a very nasty response to Tom regarding > the Holy Tea; the attack that you made on Americans ain't cool either > (very childish if you ask me). If you think it's ok to take > advantage of sick people who are thin in the pockets trying to pay > for the things they need then more power to you--and then being > so "kind" to throw us "freebies" Whatever. We are here to share > ideas and hopefully get better together, not make a buck off others' > pains. Good evening to you and many prayers to you as well.> > Pamela> > > >> > > > Oh, by the way, tom, I did not know it was less on e-bay.> > > > God told us not to judge; you and pamela are helping me> > to understand why.> > > > Helen> > > > > > > Total Body Cleanse! Acid Reflux? Constipation?> More Energy..Look younger..ImproveLun gs/Brain> www.holyteaclub. com/zhebee Make $s if desired!> Helen, Ind Rep for HTC 604-420-1544>

Guest guest

Arthur You shouldn't lie. Only one person left and that was weeks ago. Or does everyone who leaves write you a special private letter? Since then we have actually added members. I checked the numbers. There are only a few who object to my posts you being the main one. I have emails sent to me privately that commended my for my posts. They wouldn't dare post them on these messages because you would rip them to shreds. wrote a very good diplomatic letter and in it she did not take sides. Why could you not see the good in that instead of concentrating on what you see as the negatives. Why couldn't you commend her for that? I have yet to hear you give credit where credit is due. You

said.... "People say their piece, and then don't say much more because they don't want to add to the mix, or spend the energy on a negative effort." My reply.... So why do you keep adding to the mix? You have said this before and you keep bringing up the negative, and untruths at that, over and over and over again. If I was so predatory as you say, I would not still be here; I would be off to another group, wouldn't I? I am just as much a member of this group as you are. I am sorry that you have in for me. I see that the Doctor who obviously posted a message to advertise his practice didn't get a mention from you. He didn't even bother to answer questions addressed to him. And then there was the product advertised by

andra that I didn't hear you comment on. I was waiting for you to condemn her and you didn't ...and I wouldn't want you to but I want you to get off my back. You said.... "...other products that are just as good and for less, don't get discussed." My reply.... There is noone stopping anyone from discussing them. If you want to discuss them, you should do that. There's plenty of room for both of us. THERE IS NO ROOM FOR THIS BICKERING. I have not posted anything about the Holy Tea for over a week ...maybe even

2 weeks and now all of a sudden you are grumbling ....AGAIN. Helen arthur rambo <alquitit@...> wrote: , this rift is between more than just 2 people. Several have quit this group already, because

they also see Helens presence as a non-participant- over-priced-over-hyped , gimmicky pitch for a product as inappropriate. People say their piece, and then don't say much more because they don't want to add to the mix, or spend the energy on a negative effort. There are those of us who see her presence as predatory. She doesn't use mms, and she uses this forum to promote her product, at an inflated price. And in the meantime, other products that are just as good and for less, don't get discussed. Essiac Tea has been around for decades- it does the same thing. [ ] Re: Holy Tea ---The written word is powerful but limited. It does not see facial expressions, emotions expressed, (pain, worry, struggle, doubt, hope, overwhelmness and so much more). It does not see the bills unpaid, the physical disabilities, the simple of tasks of life seem so hard and huge,the lonely nights, and the isolation or huge efforts put into surviving. It does not see the heart or the path of others life. It is limited. When we share let us remember that the written word is limited. It is easy to misunderstand or be misguided by it. We must allow space for the limitations it brings as far as really knowing others and what they mean deep in their hearts.We must give them the benefit of the doubt. Why not?

We are all humans! Let us give each other room to be human and not focus on the limitations that our words might or might not be saying. We have so much to fight for and so much to be grateful- like this group where most of the time we are here for one another and are trying to help one another. Over and over I see groups escalate on some issue or point of view or difference of opinion but sooner or later it becomes a personal issue and soon enough a dark cloud comes over the group, some people leave, and we are not better for it. Perhaps when we still want to indulge or express our strong feelings we should keep it between two people and not get everyone involved. I have read often these opposing views and it always seems that there is a bit of truth in all of it! Let is keep our energies into honoring one another and helping one another.This is my humble opinion. I still think you guys are all great and I totally

enjoy reading all the good things you all share and want to thank-you for it. cathy In miracle_mineral_ supplement, helen/zhebee <zhebee@...> wrote:>> > > Pamela> > You are doing it again ....misjudging me, that is.> > It is the "sick" people like those in this group who> will need the herbs and supplements so they have> more reasons to fight for those freedoms. They> also have the most to lose if those freedoms are > taken away. There are things you can do that > costs you nothing to help protect these freedoms.> ...like sending emails, for example, to help in the > fight to preserve your freedoms. > > This stands for Canada as well. Don't think for a >

minute that we are not going through the same > thing here. And many people here are doing > nothing about it either. > > I would happily give up all selling of any products> if it would mean our freedom in health choices> would not be taken away. > > Helen> > > > > mygemsrj <pamelad33@. ..> wrote:> Listen here lady, and this is my last response to you regarding > this. First of all, that was a very nasty response to Tom regarding > the Holy Tea; the attack that you made on Americans ain't cool either > (very childish if you ask me). If you think it's ok to take > advantage of sick people who are thin in the pockets trying to pay > for the things they need then more power to you--and then being > so "kind" to throw us "freebies" Whatever. We are here to share > ideas and hopefully get better together, not make a

buck off others' > pains. Good evening to you and many prayers to you as well.> > Pamela> > > >> > > > Oh, by the way, tom, I did not know it was less on e-bay.> > > > God told us not to judge; you and pamela are helping me> > to understand why.> > > > Helen> > > > > > > Total Body Cleanse! Acid Reflux? Constipation?> More Energy..Look younger..ImproveLun gs/Brain> www.holyteaclub. com/zhebee Make $s if desired!> Helen, Ind Rep for HTC 604-420-1544> Total Body Cleanse! Acid Reflux? Constipation? More Energy..Look younger..ImproveLungs/Brain www.holyteaclub.com/zhebee Make $s if desired! Helen, Ind Rep for HTC 604-420-1544