Guest guest

Hello,

I'm confused as to when to take MMS, some say before meals, some say after in

order to

avoid nausea... How much before or after? Suggestions from long term users

appreciated.

Best,

Guest guest

Good idea , as soon as I get this product I will definitely start with 1/2 dosing to see how it will work for him.

B & CVote for your city's best dining and nightlife. City's Best 2008.

Guest guest

Do whatever works for you. Personally, I take it after I have eaten, if I take it during the day, because if I take even a small dose on an empty stomach it makes me feel nauseous. I don't like that feeling. :-) So I always take it right after food. Others feel that it is more potent (it is) on an empty stomach. Either they are fine with feeling slightly nauseated (I'm not) or it doesn't bother them (it doesn't bother a lot of people).

So--it works better on an empty stomach. If it doesn't bother your empty stomach then take it that way. If it bothers your stomach, take it after food.

Just be sure to take some C--separated from your MMS dose by at least 2 hours. Now when I take MMS, note that I am not taking it to cure anything, just as a preventative, I take it just before going to bed. This way I can take it on an empty stomach because I'm going to sleep and won't feel it. And I can still take my C during the daytime and not have to worry about separating the dose from the MMS.

If you are taking multiple doses of MMS throughout the day, be sure to take some liver support herbs like milk thistle and/or dandelion to help the body remove the excess toxins, and take some C separated from the MMS dose, to make sure the body is not being depleted of C. This would be vital for anyone doing MMS long term.

Samala,

-------Original Message-------

I'm confused as to when to take MMS, some say before meals, some say after in order to

avoid nausea... How much before or after? Suggestions from long term users appreciated.

Guest guest

Yes, that is good. If you can get it down Cody without mixing it in food. It is pretty sour due to the acid used. As I said, Lucy took it straight. I never even tried it straight with my animals because it is so sour. I mix it with their treat favorite food, which is tuna for the cats and cottage cheese for the dogs, or some sort of canned meat.

MMS does work best on an empty stomach, but that does make it stronger so if it is killing pathogens, more deaths are giving off more toxins, which sometimes makes for an upset stomach trying to get rid of the toxins. My animals took full doses just fine, with the food. Lucy took full doses just fine without food. But a few pets on the list have had vomiting and diarrhea from taking it in full dose. So perhaps you should start off with a half dose and see how Cody does--especially if he already has diarrhea.

Samala,

-------Original Message-------

The person I spoke with yesterday told me to give it to Cody two hours before any other supplement so I am guessing that meant food also.