RemedySpot.com

Re: Cream of Tartar for candida

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Was the dr.'s name Tommy? I use to listen to his lectures every week in San until he passed away. He was the person who " discovered " using ctt for yeast. I had asked him where he learned this and he told me the old eclectic herb books, but I have a friend that collects the old books and he couldn't find any reference to it. Anyway, it does seem to really work.

It is ok to build up to 1 teaspoon twice a day, Tommy said. Mostly he advised taking it in the evening before bed when starting out, because then you'd get your diarrhea over with first thing in the morning. He said that the loose stools were not from the ctt but from yeast die-off. Kind of like MMS huh? :-) And he said that once your stools were no longer loose, that the yeast was dead. He said it would also pull yeast out of the brain if you continued to use it long enough.

samala, On Wed, May 28, 2008 at 10:42 AM, RRM <rmor67@...> wrote:

:. > I was advised by a Dr. in Texas, runs a well-known> Wellness Center, to use > cream of tartar for yeast. What he suggested was to> take 1 tsp./day in a glass > of water. > I ALWAYS advise my clients to start slow.... no> matter what the product is > because we all react differently. I would start with> 1/2 tsp. in water, 1x/day. > I would NOT advise to keep increasing, though...> meaning doing 1/2 tsp, then 1 > tsp, then 1 Tb.... .no!> I would try to get to 1 tsp. in am., 1 tsp in pm. It> can cause diahrrea~~> >