RemedySpot.com

iv's and barleygrass

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi Do you give yourself iv's. Can you put something into the iv's yourself if you wanted? I am thinking of something like wheatgrass juice or barleygrass juice. If I remember correctly when I read Wigmore's book years ago, they had given wheatgrass by iv with tremendous success when treating cancer. Both wheatgrass and barleygrass are highly alkaline and I understand that pathogens of any kind would not

want to stay in a body that has a pH of 7.3 Do you know what your pH is now and do you know how to test for your urine pH? Most of us have a urine pH of 5.0 or 5.5 even those who are relatively healthy have a pH that is far too low and it is just a matter of time before we would get cancer and other diseases like arthritis, diabetes, etc. If I had a way to do iv's, I would be wanting to try putting barleygrass in my iv. I would be looking for the best organic barleygrass. I would buy some good water and I'd soak the barleygrass powder in this water. Then I would strain any pulp or residue out of the barleygrass solution using a fine mesh cotton cloth that had been thoroughly washed first in a natural soap. I would put this strained solution in the iv. It is important to do this avoiding chemicals from soaps and such. Taking measures to prevent bacteria such as sterilizing the cloth and utensils is good, too, but I don't think I would be overly concerned about any bacteria because bacteria cannot live in a high alkaline like barleygrass. I would just use a little in the iv at first, drinking any of the solution left over. Taking very little at first and slowly over time increasing the amount should prevent any detoxing symptoms that might manifest themselves ...usually in the form of flu-like symptoms, rashes, itching and etc. If they did happen I would know they would only last a few days. How would I know when I was taking too much barleygrass liquid? Well, first of all, I would be testing my urine pH each morning to see if I was becoming

more alkaline. If my pH was over 7.3, I would continue the iv but I would reduce the amount by just a bit. If the pH was getting in the 8.0 range, I would back off more. 8.0 is far too high alkaline. You probably would be taking too much of the barleygrass liquid in your iv if you found you were getting high on it. I understand that when you take too much, you get a pleasant 'high'. I've never taken too much so I don't know. Come to think of it I sure could use a high :)) Just kidding. Helen 604-420-1544 www.uriinternational.com/raworganicfoods cahydesmond <cahydesmond@...> wrote: ---Arthur,By "300+iv 03"do you mean ozone infusions in the vein? If so I did that about 8 years ago before I knew I had Lyme and I had never felt better and still

have not since I did those Ivs. It was amazing! I never felt that good even as a child. We quit because we were not that knowledgable and were concerned.I get nutritional ivs every week now and they have vitamin C in them "Meyers cocktail". But the concern I have now is the I am going to run out of usable veins. Do you feel that the ozone just by itself is not enough to eradicate pathogens? But maybe great in conjunction? I feel revived when I do ozone as compared to other therapies even though I might get the die off or herxing. Have you stopped the ozone? Thanks for taking the time. Best of health to youcathy In , arthur rambo <alquitit@...> wrote:>> , I did 300+ iv o3 and got similar results as with the mms, got the viral load down to 66,000 before giving

up. I did not know enough at that time about anti-o so success was limited. I did get the ggt number down to 13 from 32 (lower means better for overall liver health, but the same side effects were the free radical oxidation issue. > I personally think that there is a good shot at cure if a person had assitance in doing the iv mms or 03, followed by iv vitamin c, but this is a bit much to accomplish alone, especially if you have to work, etc.(but I'm working on it.)> The iv 03 cost pennies once set up, and the iv c cost $15 per bag. > I did liver funneling as well; it worked for awhile. I did the insufflations; the sauna tent. o3 water. > Hundreds of vit c ivs. > > > > > Re: [miracle_mineral_ supplement] Re: [miracle_mineral > supplement

stomach Ulcerss> > > > > > I am seeing way too many people taking Chlorine Dioxide without > supervision. DO NOT SELF MEDICATE. I'm mean, pharmaceuticals, > vitamins, herbs, ClO2...nothing! It is not a good idea. Find a > Functional Medicine Doctor like myself to help guide.> > > > > > To your Health, > > > > Brady Hurst DC, CCCN (Chiropractic Neurologist)> > TrueHealthDC. com > > Functional Medicine> > Functional Endocrinology> > Functional Neurology> > Cutting Edge Drugless Treatments> > Chiropractic > > Testimonials- Read amazing stories directly from Dr. Brady's > patients.> > Dr. Brady's Blog: Alternative Medicine can Address THAT?!?> > > > > > 1401 Peachtree St. #160 Atlanta GA, 30309 Office: 404.475.0402 > Direct: 404.295.5722 Fax:

678.306.1841 > > * Emails checked twice daily. If urgent, please call me.* > > |PERSONAL HEALTH INFORMATION DISCLAIMER| If this email contains > Personal Health Information, it is HIGHLY CONFIDENTIAL. It is > intended for the exclusive use of the addressee. It is to be used > only as an aid to provide specific healthcare services to this > patient. Any other use is a violation of Federal Law (HIPAA) and will > be reported as such. > > > > > > On Thu, May 15, 2008 at 6:53 PM, Lydia Flynn <bflynn2optonline (DOT) > net> wrote:> > > > Seth, my stomach hurts too from the mms. feels like it's eating > the lining of my stomach off.> > > > any pearls of wisdom out there??> > > > Thanks and best regards,> > > > Lydia> > > > > > On May 15, 2008, at 5:47 PM, Brady

wrote:> > > > > > >> > > Has anyone ever used MMs for stomach ulcers? I have found that> > after using MMS my stomach is far more sensitive and can> > > hurt for a short period of time after I eat. Does anyone know if> > this a normal "healing reaction" or should I stop.> > > > > > Thanks> > > Seth> > >> > > > No, do not use chlorine dioxide for SU's. ClO2 is a very powerful> > oxidant (how a nail rust... it also is the way our immune system > works> > to distroy forin invators). Yes, it will kill the bacteria > (typically> > H-pylori) if that is the cause of the ulcers but that will set you> > immune system into action to clean up after the bombing. This

> process> > can eat futher at the ulcer sites. Futher, if it is bacterial and > the> > cause for them to be able to survive in your stomach isn't resolved> > then you can expect to see those ulcers again. I am a Functional> > Medicine physician so I can not give you direct recommentions > however> > IF I were you I would:> > > > 1. Do a comprehensive stool analysis to check the level of > dysbiosis > > 2. Chomprehinsive blood analsis paying attention to the "total> > protein" and "Globulin" levels. If they are both "functionally" (a> > more narrow range than the disease ranges stated on lab reports) > high> > or low then that may indicate low stomach acid production (bacteria> > grow in low acid states).> > > > Go from there. Understand it? I can do long distant consultations >

and> > treatment if necessary.> > > > Dr. Brady Hurst> > www.TrueHealthDC. com> > www.doctorbrady. wordpress. com > >> Total Body Cleanse! Acid Reflux?

Constipation? More Energy..Look younger..ImproveLungs/Brain www.holyteaclub.com/zhebee Make $s if desired! Helen, Ind Rep for HTC 604-420-1544