RemedySpot.com

Re: MMS spray

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

It is already being sold. I forget the website. Perhaps you can try to google it, but they sell that exact product you are describing.

-- [ ] MMS spray

I'm about to experiment with an idea that occurred to me recently, to wit:get two non-transparent spray nozzle bottles (50cc size)Fill one with 10cc of MMS, plus 40cc of H2OFill the other with 50cc of 10% citric acid solutionTHe idea is to have a quick way of disinfecting a variety of things. First one would spray a burst or two of the MMS solution, then an equal amount of the citric acid solution, or indeed spray both at the same time.The idea came to me when dealing with spices. I buy spices by the kilo, and keep them in Mason jars, but even there, there is a danger of mold over a long period of time. So I tried soaking a piece of sponge in some activated MMS, inserting it in the lid, and immediately closing the jar. I figure the chlorine dioxide gas generated will perhaps prevent any mold growth at least until it is opened again.THere are -plenty of other foods which tend to breed mold, whether kept in the refrigerator or not. It occurred to me that if one just sprayed a fine mist of the two solutions into, say, an opened jar of jam or jelly before closing the lid, it might prevent mold.Presumably one could also use it as a two-part deodorant for the body or other places.Any reason to suppose this would not be a good idea?

• 2 years later...

Zoe,

How do you make your MMS spray. Do you activate it or just use the drops? How long is it good for after made? I appreciate all the advice.

Sally> > > From: Zoe <zoe_z3@...>> Subject: To move or not to

move?> bird mites > Date: Sunday, September 12, 2010, 5:44 AM> > > Â > > > > , did you move? If yes, then did you take nothing? Has it helped so far if you did do this?> > I had so much fun gardening in our yard in the indian summer weather today that I cannot believe that I can truly consider moving. However, we will absolutely move if my husband cannot heal any other way.> > He followed Dr. S 's protocol so completely for many months and is still bite up in the cars, work, sometimes at home, etc.. it is so disheartening. He's going to try the things that been helping me now and so we will see if they help him as well: Cat's Claw complex, Fungal Defense, Primal

Defense, etc... also if this doesn't work perhaps we will both try Doxycycline 3 times daily. it was prescribed to us 2 times a day in Jan of last year and didn't do anything at concentration. I'm much better now, about 85% cured... It is hard to quantify though. I'm terrified to go in our garage and everything we ow is in there, mite infested, waiting to re-infest us I fear.> > For now, I'll continue to work on the house and cars as best that I can. I pray each day that we can beat this and not need to move. I know moving is not a cure... just a way to lessen the load cuz we would not take anything with us.> > Has anyone moved and found that it helped. I did read about people on the internet on other sites who did move and didn't take anything with them and it did help them at least somewhat. > > z3>

Hi Sally,

Marie is our resident MMS expert. She licked this mite-mare with MMS for the

most part both internally and externally and I think she have her own web page

to outline all the techniques she used, along with how to make natural cleaning

products. And she lives on a farm and had to treat animal, land, etc... An

amazing feat!

z3

> >

> >

> > From: Zoe <zoe_z3@>

> > Subject: To move or not to move?

> > bird mites

> > Date: Sunday, September 12, 2010, 5:44 AM

> >

> >

> >  

> >

> >

> >

> > , did you move? If yes, then did you take nothing? Has it helped so far

if you did do this?

> >

> > I had so much fun gardening in our yard in the indian summer weather today

that I cannot believe that I can truly consider moving. However, we will

absolutely move if my husband cannot heal any other way.

> >

> > He followed Dr. S 's protocol so completely for many months and is still

bite up in the cars, work, sometimes at home, etc.. it is so disheartening. He's

going to try the things that been helping me now and so we will see if they help

him as well: Cat's Claw complex, Fungal Defense, Primal Defense, etc... also if

this doesn't work perhaps we will both try Doxycycline 3 times daily. it was

prescribed to us 2 times a day in Jan of last year and didn't do anything at

concentration. I'm much better now, about 85% cured... It is hard to quantify

though. I'm terrified to go in our garage and everything we ow is in there, mite

infested, waiting to re-infest us I fear.

> >

> > For now, I'll continue to work on the house and cars as best that I can. I

pray each day that we can beat this and not need to move. I know moving is not a

cure... just a way to lessen the load cuz we would not take anything with us.

> >

> > Has anyone moved and found that it helped. I did read about people on the

internet on other sites who did move and didn't take anything with them and it

did help them at least somewhat.

> >

> > z3

> >

>

Sally Start with 20 activated drops and 4oz of water, if this is not burning or

irritation you can use 2oz of water. Prefer distilled water is used. I found

while infested I had to use 4oz of water because it made the beast mad. Once

clear I can use 2oz, still prefer the 4 though. This solution bottled will last

3 days.

> >

> >

> > From: Zoe <zoe_z3@>

> > Subject: To move or not to move?

> > bird mites

> > Date: Sunday, September 12, 2010, 5:44 AM

> >

> >

> >  

> >

> >

> >

> > , did you move? If yes, then did you take nothing? Has it helped so far

if you did do this?

> >

> > I had so much fun gardening in our yard in the indian summer weather today

> >

> > He followed Dr. S 's protocol so completely for many months and is still

bite up in the cars, work, sometimes at home, etc.. it is so disheartening. He's

going to try the things that been helping me now and so we will see if they help

though. I'm terrified to go in our garage and everything we ow is in there, mite

> >

> > For now, I'll continue to work on the house and cars as best that I can. I

pray each day that we can beat this and not need to move. I know moving is not a

> >

> > Has anyone moved and found that it helped. I did read about people on the

> >

> > z3

> >

>

Thanks Z3 My information is free, and I keep it as effective and cheap as

possible. Prevention is ongoing and always will be. Curious are you both calling

the thrips and springtails the same thing? Or are these different creatures.

> > >

> > >

> > > From: Zoe <zoe_z3@>

> > > Subject: To move or not to move?

> > > bird mites

> > > Date: Sunday, September 12, 2010, 5:44 AM

> > >

> > >

> > >  

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > , did you move? If yes, then did you take nothing? Has it helped so

far if you did do this?

> > >

> > > I had so much fun gardening in our yard in the indian summer weather today

> > >

> > > He followed Dr. S 's protocol so completely for many months and is still

> > >

> > > For now, I'll continue to work on the house and cars as best that I can. I

> > >

> > > Has anyone moved and found that it helped. I did read about people on the

> > >

> > > z3

> > >

> >

>

th

Thrips have wings well most species, springtails have tails that allow then to

jump. Springtails are also not truly and insect, they are a hexapod. I have

found these to be 2 totally different creatures. I had springtails, and fungus

gnats. In fact i have never seen fungus gnats like this year. i still see more

springtails than ever in the soil, perhaps just the fact I look now to:)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thrips

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Springtails

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > From: Zoe <zoe_z3@>

> > > > Subject: To move or not to move?

> > > > bird mites

> > > > Date: Sunday, September 12, 2010, 5:44 AM

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >  

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > , did you move? If yes, then did you take nothing? Has it helped so

far if you did do this?

> > > >

> > > > I had so much fun gardening in our yard in the indian summer weather

today that I cannot believe that I can truly consider moving. However, we will

> > > >

> > > > He followed Dr. S 's protocol so completely for many months and is still

> > > >

> > > > For now, I'll continue to work on the house and cars as best that I can.

I pray each day that we can beat this and not need to move. I know moving is not

a cure... just a way to lessen the load cuz we would not take anything with us.

> > > >

> > > > Has anyone moved and found that it helped. I did read about people on

the internet on other sites who did move and didn't take anything with them and

it did help them at least somewhat.

> > > >

> > > > z3

> > > >

> > >

> >

> th

>

Thanks Zoe. Do we know the name of Marie's webpage?

From: Zoe <zoe_z3@...>Subject: Re: MMS spraybird mites Date: Sunday, September 12, 2010, 5:08 PM

Hi Sally,Marie is our resident MMS expert. She licked this mite-mare with MMS for the most part both internally and externally and I think she have her own web page to outline all the techniques she used, along with how to make natural cleaning products. And she lives on a farm and had to treat animal, land, etc... An amazing feat!z3> > > > > > From: Zoe <zoe_z3@>> > Subject: To move or not to move?> > bird mites > > Date: Sunday, September 12, 2010, 5:44 AM> > > > > >  > > > > > > > > , did you move? If yes, then did you take nothing? Has it helped so far if you did do this?> > > > I had so much fun gardening in our yard in the indian summer weather today that I cannot believe that I can

truly consider moving. However, we will absolutely move if my husband cannot heal any other way.> > > > He followed Dr. S 's protocol so completely for many months and is still bite up in the cars, work, sometimes at home, etc.. it is so disheartening. He's going to try the things that been helping me now and so we will see if they help him as well: Cat's Claw complex, Fungal Defense, Primal Defense, etc... also if this doesn't work perhaps we will both try Doxycycline 3 times daily. it was prescribed to us 2 times a day in Jan of last year and didn't do anything at concentration. I'm much better now, about 85% cured... It is hard to quantify though. I'm terrified to go in our garage and everything we ow is in there, mite infested, waiting to re-infest us I fear.> > > > For now, I'll continue to work on the house and cars as best that I can. I pray each day that we can beat this and not need to move. I know moving

is not a cure... just a way to lessen the load cuz we would not take anything with us.> > > > Has anyone moved and found that it helped. I did read about people on the internet on other sites who did move and didn't take anything with them and it did help them at least somewhat. > > > > z3> >>

Thanks healing hope. I want to now make this solution and steam my rugs with it:)

From: healinghope <mfrreman@...>Subject: Re: MMS spraybird mites Date: Sunday, September 12, 2010, 5:25 PM

Sally Start with 20 activated drops and 4oz of water, if this is not burning or irritation you can use 2oz of water. Prefer distilled water is used. I found while infested I had to use 4oz of water because it made the beast mad. Once clear I can use 2oz, still prefer the 4 though. This solution bottled will last 3 days. > > > > > > From: Zoe <zoe_z3@>> > Subject: To move or not to move?> > bird mites > > Date: Sunday, September 12, 2010, 5:44 AM> > > > > >  > > > > > > > > , did you move? If yes, then did you take nothing? Has it helped so far if you did do this?> > > > I had so much fun gardening in our yard in the indian summer weather today that I cannot believe that I can truly consider

moving. However, we will absolutely move if my husband cannot heal any other way.> > > > He followed Dr. S 's protocol so completely for many months and is still bite up in the cars, work, sometimes at home, etc.. it is so disheartening. He's going to try the things that been helping me now and so we will see if they help him as well: Cat's Claw complex, Fungal Defense, Primal Defense, etc... also if this doesn't work perhaps we will both try Doxycycline 3 times daily. it was prescribed to us 2 times a day in Jan of last year and didn't do anything at concentration. I'm much better now, about 85% cured... It is hard to quantify though. I'm terrified to go in our garage and everything we ow is in there, mite infested, waiting to re-infest us I fear.> > > > For now, I'll continue to work on the house and cars as best that I can. I pray each day that we can beat this and not need to move. I know moving is not a

cure... just a way to lessen the load cuz we would not take anything with us.> > > > Has anyone moved and found that it helped. I did read about people on the internet on other sites who did move and didn't take anything with them and it did help them at least somewhat. > > > > z3> >>

I thought I read at a website that the thrips (springtails) are a type of collembola. Maybe I remember wrong. Sally

From: healinghope <mfrreman@...>Subject: Re: MMS spraybird mites Date: Sunday, September 12, 2010, 5:28 PM

Thanks Z3 My information is free, and I keep it as effective and cheap as possible. Prevention is ongoing and always will be. Curious are you both calling the thrips and springtails the same thing? Or are these different creatures. > > > > > > > > > From: Zoe <zoe_z3@>> > > Subject: To move or not to move?> > > bird mites > > > Date: Sunday, September 12, 2010, 5:44 AM> > > > > > > > >  > > > > > > > > > > > > , did you move? If yes, then did you take nothing? Has it helped so far if you did do this?> > > > > > I had so much fun gardening in our yard in

the indian summer weather today that I cannot believe that I can truly consider moving. However, we will absolutely move if my husband cannot heal any other way.> > > > > > He followed Dr. S 's protocol so completely for many months and is still bite up in the cars, work, sometimes at home, etc.. it is so disheartening. He's going to try the things that been helping me now and so we will see if they help him as well: Cat's Claw complex, Fungal Defense, Primal Defense, etc... also if this doesn't work perhaps we will both try Doxycycline 3 times daily. it was prescribed to us 2 times a day in Jan of last year and didn't do anything at concentration. I'm much better now, about 85% cured... It is hard to quantify though. I'm terrified to go in our garage and everything we ow is in there, mite infested, waiting to re-infest us I fear.> > > > > > For now, I'll continue to work on the house and cars as best

that I can. I pray each day that we can beat this and not need to move. I know moving is not a cure... just a way to lessen the load cuz we would not take anything with us.> > > > > > Has anyone moved and found that it helped. I did read about people on the internet on other sites who did move and didn't take anything with them and it did help them at least somewhat. > > > > > > z3> > >> >>th

Must be the springtails. They are collembola. Can't tell you how I got thrip in there. They don't even look like the critters I've collected. Sorry. Sally>> Thanks Z3 My information is free, and I keep it as effective and

cheap as possible. Prevention is ongoing and always will be. Curious are you both calling the thrips and springtails the same thing? Or are these different creatures. > > > > > > > > > > > > > > From: Zoe <zoe_z3@>> > > > Subject: To move or not to move?> > > > bird mites > > > > Date: Sunday, September 12, 2010, 5:44 AM> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > , did you move? If yes, then did you take nothing? Has it helped so far if you did do this?> > > > > > > > I had so much fun gardening in our yard in the indian summer weather today that I cannot believe that I can truly consider moving. However, we will absolutely move if my husband cannot heal any other way.> > > > > > > > He followed Dr. S 's protocol so completely for many months and is still bite up in the cars, work, sometimes at home, etc.. it is so disheartening. He's going to try the things that been helping me now and so we will see if they help him as well: Cat's Claw complex, Fungal Defense, Primal Defense, etc... also if this doesn't work perhaps we will both try Doxycycline 3 times daily. it was prescribed to us 2 times a day in Jan of last year and didn't do

anything at concentration. I'm much better now, about 85% cured... It is hard to quantify though. I'm terrified to go in our garage and everything we ow is in there, mite infested, waiting to re-infest us I fear.> > > > > > > > For now, I'll continue to work on the house and cars as best that I can. I pray each day that we can beat this and not need to move. I know moving is not a cure... just a way to lessen the load cuz we would not take anything with us.> > > > > > > > Has anyone moved and found that it helped. I did read about people on the internet on other sites who did move and didn't take anything with them and it did help them at least somewhat. > > > > > > > > z3> > > >> > >> >> th>

Springtails = Colembella and they jump; thrips have wings.. different. But

nothing is worse than bird-mites!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > From: Zoe <zoe_z3@>

> > > > > Subject: To move or not to move?

> > > > > bird mites

> > > > > Date: Sunday, September 12, 2010, 5:44 AM

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >  

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > , did you move? If yes, then did you take nothing? Has it helped

so far if you did do this?

> > > > >

> > > > > I had so much fun gardening in our yard in the indian summer weather

> > > > >

> > > > > He followed Dr. S 's protocol so completely for many months and is

still bite up in the cars, work, sometimes at home, etc.. it is so

disheartening. He's going to try the things that been helping me now and so we

will see if they help him as well: Cat's Claw complex, Fungal Defense, Primal

Defense, etc... also if this doesn't work perhaps we will both try Doxycycline 3

times daily. it was prescribed to us 2 times a day in Jan of last year and

didn't do anything at concentration. I'm much better now, about 85% cured... It

is hard to quantify though. I'm terrified to go in our garage and everything we

ow is in there, mite infested, waiting to re-infest us I fear.

> > > > >

> > > > > For now, I'll continue to work on the house and cars as best that I

can. I pray each day that we can beat this and not need to move. I know moving

is not a cure... just a way to lessen the load cuz we would not take anything

with us.

> > > > >

> > > > > Has anyone moved and found that it helped. I did read about people on

> > > > >

> > > > > z3

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> > th

> >

>

This would be to strong for your rug it would lighten it. Use 10 activated drops

to the gallon for steam cleaning.

> > >

> > >

> > > From: Zoe <zoe_z3@>

> > > Subject: To move or not to move?

> > > bird mites

> > > Date: Sunday, September 12, 2010, 5:44 AM

> > >

> > >

> > >  

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > , did you move? If yes, then did you take nothing? Has it helped so

far if you did do this?

> > >

> > > I had so much fun gardening in our yard in the indian summer weather today

> > >

> > > He followed Dr. S 's protocol so completely for many months and is still

> > >

> > > For now, I'll continue to work on the house and cars as best that I can. I

> > >

> > > Has anyone moved and found that it helped. I did read about people on the

> > >

> > > z3

> > >

> >

>

Another winner for steam cleaning I found was borax and white vinegar.

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > From: Zoe <zoe_z3@>

> > > > Subject: To move or not to move?

> > > > bird mites

> > > > Date: Sunday, September 12, 2010, 5:44 AM

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >  

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > , did you move? If yes, then did you take nothing? Has it helped so

far if you did do this?

> > > >

> > > > I had so much fun gardening in our yard in the indian summer weather

> > > >

> > > > He followed Dr. S 's protocol so completely for many months and is still

> > > >

> > > > For now, I'll continue to work on the house and cars as best that I can.

I pray each day that we can beat this and not need to move. I know moving is not

a cure... just a way to lessen the load cuz we would not take anything with us.

> > > >

> > > > Has anyone moved and found that it helped. I did read about people on

> > > >

> > > > z3

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

Thanks! So I can steam clean with it. Yeah!!!

From: healinghope <mfrreman@...>Subject: Re: MMS spraybird mites Date: Monday, September 13, 2010, 2:56 PM

This would be to strong for your rug it would lighten it. Use 10 activated drops to the gallon for steam cleaning. > > > > > > > > > From: Zoe <zoe_z3@>> > > Subject: To move or not to move?> > > bird mites > > > Date: Sunday, September 12, 2010, 5:44 AM> > > > > > > > >  > > > > > > > > > > > > , did you move? If

yes, then did you take nothing? Has it helped so far if you did do this?> > > > > > I had so much fun gardening in our yard in the indian summer weather today that I cannot believe that I can truly consider moving. However, we will absolutely move if my husband cannot heal any other way.> > > > > > He followed Dr. S 's protocol so completely for many months and is still bite up in the cars, work, sometimes at home, etc.. it is so disheartening. He's going to try the things that been helping me now and so we will see if they help him as well: Cat's Claw complex, Fungal Defense, Primal Defense, etc... also if this doesn't work perhaps we will both try Doxycycline 3 times daily. it was prescribed to us 2 times a day in Jan of last year and didn't do anything at concentration. I'm much better now, about 85% cured... It is hard to quantify though. I'm terrified to go in our garage and everything we ow is in

there, mite infested, waiting to re-infest us I fear.> > > > > > For now, I'll continue to work on the house and cars as best that I can. I pray each day that we can beat this and not need to move. I know moving is not a cure... just a way to lessen the load cuz we would not take anything with us.> > > > > > Has anyone moved and found that it helped. I did read about people on the internet on other sites who did move and didn't take anything with them and it did help them at least somewhat. > > > > > > z3> > >> >>

Do you use borax together with white vinegar? What is the raito? Do you use any

water with it?

Thanks,

z3

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > From: Zoe <zoe_z3@>

> > > > > Subject: To move or not to move?

> > > > > bird mites

> > > > > Date: Sunday, September 12, 2010, 5:44 AM

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >  

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > , did you move? If yes, then did you take nothing? Has it helped

so far if you did do this?

> > > > >

> > > > > I had so much fun gardening in our yard in the indian summer weather

> > > > >

> > > > > He followed Dr. S 's protocol so completely for many months and is

Defense, etc... also if this doesn't work perhaps we will both try Doxycycline 3

> > > > >

> > > > > For now, I'll continue to work on the house and cars as best that I

with us.

> > > > >

> > > > > Has anyone moved and found that it helped. I did read about people on

> > > > >

> > > > > z3

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

Z3 Yes I would use 1/2 cup borax 1/2 cup white vinegar. Make sure its a steam

cleaner so the borax dissolves.

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > From: Zoe <zoe_z3@>

> > > > > > Subject: To move or not to move?

> > > > > > bird mites

> > > > > > Date: Sunday, September 12, 2010, 5:44 AM

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >  

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > , did you move? If yes, then did you take nothing? Has it

helped so far if you did do this?

> > > > > >

> > > > > > I had so much fun gardening in our yard in the indian summer weather

> > > > > >

> > > > > > He followed Dr. S 's protocol so completely for many months and is

> > > > > >

> > > > > > For now, I'll continue to work on the house and cars as best that I

with us.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Has anyone moved and found that it helped. I did read about people

on the internet on other sites who did move and didn't take anything with them

and it did help them at least somewhat.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > z3

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

Hey Maire,

I want to try this. How much water do you use with the 1/2 cup of borax and 1/2

cup of whIte vinegar?

z3

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > From: Zoe <zoe_z3@>

> > > > > > > Subject: To move or not to move?

> > > > > > > bird mites

> > > > > > > Date: Sunday, September 12, 2010, 5:44 AM

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >  

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > , did you move? If yes, then did you take nothing? Has it

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > I had so much fun gardening in our yard in the indian summer

weather today that I cannot believe that I can truly consider moving. However,

we will absolutely move if my husband cannot heal any other way.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > He followed Dr. S 's protocol so completely for many months and is

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > For now, I'll continue to work on the house and cars as best that

I can. I pray each day that we can beat this and not need to move. I know moving

with us.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Has anyone moved and found that it helped. I did read about people

on the internet on other sites who did move and didn't take anything with them

and it did help them at least somewhat.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > z3

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

Z3 I rented the steam cleaner at a local grocery, been a few years back now. I

think it was 2 gallon capacity. With my little shampooer here at home I use 1/2

cup of each and it is just a gallon. Keep in mind my carpet is shot and in a old

farm house, may want to test a area if new carpet. I also had DE in my carpet at

the time. If I were to redo today and not be concerned with carpet and just the

kill, I would sprinkle with DE let sit several days then shampoo with steam

cleaner. The wet DE may help to and the dust won't be such concern. I also took

carpet up and put DE under:) let them find refuge there:) And I was not

concerned about inhaling as much under the carpet.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > From: Zoe <zoe_z3@>

> > > > > > > > Subject: To move or not to move?

> > > > > > > > bird mites

> > > > > > > > Date: Sunday, September 12, 2010, 5:44 AM

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >  

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > , did you move? If yes, then did you take nothing? Has it

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > I had so much fun gardening in our yard in the indian summer

weather today that I cannot believe that I can truly consider moving. However,

we will absolutely move if my husband cannot heal any other way.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > He followed Dr. S 's protocol so completely for many months and

is still bite up in the cars, work, sometimes at home, etc.. it is so

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > For now, I'll continue to work on the house and cars as best

that I can. I pray each day that we can beat this and not need to move. I know

moving is not a cure... just a way to lessen the load cuz we would not take

anything with us.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Has anyone moved and found that it helped. I did read about

people on the internet on other sites who did move and didn't take anything with

them and it did help them at least somewhat.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > z3

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

>