RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Salt & C - newbie - what is salt and c?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi and welcome.

You should also join the oleander group, as the oleander soup is actually used as a cancer preventative (along with being a cancer cure).

The group is oleandersoup/

I make and sell MMS, but now am also advocating oleander soup. It is easier on the system, is a super strong immune booster, and is free to make if you live in an area where oleander grows. I think the very best combo is the soup in the morning and MMS at night. I don't think anything will get through that combo. :-)

Samala,

-------Original Message-------

I am interested in cancer prevention and also using the minerals to help my boyfriend with

his prostatitis and my own migraines.

Guest guest

....salt/C is a protocol for chronic lyme that is very large amounts of salt

and vit C steadily for (usually) quite awhile. there's a group

Salt-n-C and it's discussed a lot on other lyme groups. works for lots of

lymies pretty well, esp in combo with rife, doug coils, and apparently MMS

too.

> [ ] Re: Salt & C - newbie - what is

> salt and c?

>

>

> Hi ,

>

> Thank you for responding. Oleander -- my mom is in Vegas and it

> does grow all over the

> place there! You could make an house full of soup. My mom is

> severely allergic to it, so it

> must be quite powerful. I'm sure many people are having

> tremendous results and I " ll

> investigate that list as well.

>

> Anyways, do you know what Salt and C is. Everyone is referring

> to this treatment on this

> list and I'm curious.

>

> Thanks,

>

> Lori

Guest guest

I know OF the salt/C, but have no idea how to actually do it. I'm not sick so have never felt the need to experiment with that, though I experiment with lots of stuff. It just always sounds nasty to me to take a bunch of salt. :-)

You MUST read the files--or ask for a file link on the list--as to how to make the oleander. It is very poisonous in the raw state, but boiled properly it is a super strong antioxident and immune stimulator. There's lots of great info on all the things the soup is used for and has been proven to help.

I'm sure someone on the list will answer about the salt/C.samala,On Sun, Jun 8, 2008 at 1:47 PM, lorisashgail <lorisashgail@...> wrote:

Hi ,

Thank you for responding. Oleander -- my mom is in Vegas and it does grow all over the

place there! You could make an house full of soup. My mom is severely allergic to it, so it

must be quite powerful. I'm sure many people are having tremendous results and I " ll

investigate that list as well.

Anyways, do you know what Salt and C is. Everyone is referring to this treatment on this

list and I'm curious.

Guest guest

Lori,

The salt and c group is lymestrategies . After you join, carefully read link #4 to learn how to do the protocol.

And , Thanks for the info on oleander soup.

Naomi

[ ] Re: Salt & C - newbie - what is salt and c?

Hi ,Thank you for responding. Oleander -- my mom is in Vegas and it does grow all over the place there! You could make an house full of soup. My mom is severely allergic to it, so it must be quite powerful. I'm sure many people are having tremendous results and I"ll investigate that list as well.Anyways, do you know what Salt and C is. Everyone is referring to this treatment on this list and I'm curious.Thanks,Lori>> Hi and welcome. > > You should also join the oleander group, as the oleander soup is actually> used as a cancer preventative (along with being a cancer cure).> > The group is oleandersoup/> > I make and sell MMS, but now am also advocating oleander soup. It is easier> on the system, is a super strong immune booster, and is free to make if you> live in an area where oleander grows. I think the very best combo is the> soup in the morning and MMS at night. I don't think anything will get> through that combo. :-)> > Samala,> > > -------Original Message-------> > I am interested in cancer prevention and also using the minerals to help my> boyfriend with> his prostatitis and my own migraines.>