RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Salt & C 3 years, MMS 7 Months, great progress!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi Rosemary, Thank you for responding. I'm not going to take the ABX as I think that's how I got into all this trouble in the first place. I'm only going to Shoemaker for his cholestyramine protocol as I think by going after the lyme without detoxing I got in more trouble. I know that Australia doesn't believe there's lyme there and I used to get a product called Progurt from there and the man, who tho very nice, that I spoke with said there was no such thing as Lyme! He actually said, and I quote "You Americans and your lyme disease!" He made it very clear Aussie's didn't think it existed and we're a bit neurotic over here about it. Your story sounds like mine and who knows how many others. A hell for 31 years for me. I've spent more than half that time bedbound and only able to crawl, but only had to be in wheelchairs in airports and

such. Can't tell you how many docs I've been to and how many hours spent in the back seat of a car lying down all the way. I would even have to lie down in the offices and talk to them from there as I was just too weak to sit. There's about a zillion more symptoms, but I'm sure you all know them, too. I'm MCS now as well and can't go anywhere without a mask on and am allergic to most foods so have lost a lot of weight. Because of the bland diet and that I can only eat in liquified like you I use a lot of salt, but am allergic to vit C. I'm going to try the one from the Linus ing Institute as it's not make from corn and maybe I can tolerate it. I measured the salt one day out of curiousity and found that I'm eating about 4-5 grams a day. Good sea salt. I'm so happy for you that you've improved so much. YEA! Hugs onya,

Edyaussietickchick <roseonhigh@...> wrote: >> I've been fighting this thing for 31 years and am in almost the worst shape yet. How long did it take the salt/C to do it's work and how much do you take? I'm toying with the idea of MMS, but haven't made the plunge, yet. I've got an appt with Shoemaker and am going to

go after the neurotoxins first. I fail the VCS test pretty badly and have all the symptoms of neuromediated illness.Hi Edy,I am sorry to hear of your struggles. I read Shoemaker's book and took anti-biotics together with cholestyramine as per his protocol for 6 months. It did not help me, but I know others who have been helped by him & I do think he is brilliant. However, I don't like abx and think salt & C & MMS are a better way to go for chronic Lyme.I am in Australia and our docs believe there is no Lyme here, so I didn't even get a diagnosis for 22 years! So, you can imagine how sick I was. I had severe neurological Lyme. I have been in a wheelcahir at times and used a walking frame for years. By 2005 I believe I was dying and prayed it would be soon. I was having trouble eating, speaking, swallowing and lived on pureed food for a year. I was falling over as I had no balance. I was housebound

as I couldn't cope with chemicals in the air and I was too fragile to go very far.My doc had run out of ideas. I was scared to try salt & C, but I had nothing to lose. My doc decided it just might work.I began with a small dose in Feb 2005. With the very first dose I got biting, prickling & itching all over my skin which felt like being bitten by fleas, from the inside! To Understand this read www.Lymephotos.com I KNEW it was working. With every dose the biting sensations increased until I actually had visible bites on my skin after a few days! This eventually settled down but I knew it was a good sign.The first 18 months on salt & C were slow, gruelling and tough, but I had evidence of healing, so I persevered through the herxes. I had bad headaches most days, which were only relieved by coffee enemas. (this sounds awful, but brings instant relief.)Last year I tried Chlorella and this

also relieved the headaches quickly. I take 1000mg 1/2 an hout before meals. I rarely do enemas now. For much of the 3 years on salt & C I tried to take between 9-12 doses per day, according to body weight and herxes. This can vary. Some days I did not take any, but resumed ASAP when I could cope.Then I intoduced MMS 7 months ago. I began with 1 drop morning and night and worked my way up slowly. The beauty of these treatments is that you can adjust the doses according to how you are coping. Do not take vitamin C within 2 hours of MMS as the C will neutralise MMS.I am not a doctor but if I was you I would begin salt & C and just ramp up slowly. Sny decent doc can oversee your blood pressure, liver & kidney functions, etc.The promoters of salt & C had been sick for years and are now symptom-free & working. I was about as low as you can get without dying & now I have a good life. Do not

give up as nothing is impossible. We have some wonderful tools to kill these "critters." Just put one foot in front of the other and you will probably find, like many of us, that you will slowly walk out of the woods and into the sunshine again.Love & best wishes,Rosemary.

Guest guest

Oh and I would add that I can't believe a human being can be this ill for this long and not die. I've thought that I would have to improve at least 25% just to die! And believe me I've spent years disappointed to wake in the morning and think of another day to endure.aussietickchick <roseonhigh@...> wrote: >> I've been

fighting this thing for 31 years and am in almost the worst shape yet. How long did it take the salt/C to do it's work and how much do you take? I'm toying with the idea of MMS, but haven't made the plunge, yet. I've got an appt with Shoemaker and am going to go after the neurotoxins first. I fail the VCS test pretty badly and have all the symptoms of neuromediated illness.Hi Edy,I am sorry to hear of your struggles. I read Shoemaker's book and took anti-biotics together with cholestyramine as per his protocol for 6 months. It did not help me, but I know others who have been helped by him & I do think he is brilliant. However, I don't like abx and think salt & C & MMS are a better way to go for chronic Lyme.I am in Australia and our docs believe there is no Lyme here, so I didn't even get a diagnosis for 22 years! So, you can imagine how sick I was. I had severe neurological Lyme. I have been in a

wheelcahir at times and used a walking frame for years. By 2005 I believe I was dying and prayed it would be soon. I was having trouble eating, speaking, swallowing and lived on pureed food for a year. I was falling over as I had no balance. I was housebound as I couldn't cope with chemicals in the air and I was too fragile to go very far.My doc had run out of ideas. I was scared to try salt & C, but I had nothing to lose. My doc decided it just might work.I began with a small dose in Feb 2005. With the very first dose I got biting, prickling & itching all over my skin which felt like being bitten by fleas, from the inside! To Understand this read www.Lymephotos.com I KNEW it was working. With every dose the biting sensations increased until I actually had visible bites on my skin after a few days! This eventually settled down but I knew it was a good sign.The first 18 months on salt & C

were slow, gruelling and tough, but I had evidence of healing, so I persevered through the herxes. I had bad headaches most days, which were only relieved by coffee enemas. (this sounds awful, but brings instant relief.)Last year I tried Chlorella and this also relieved the headaches quickly. I take 1000mg 1/2 an hout before meals. I rarely do enemas now. For much of the 3 years on salt & C I tried to take between 9-12 doses per day, according to body weight and herxes. This can vary. Some days I did not take any, but resumed ASAP when I could cope.Then I intoduced MMS 7 months ago. I began with 1 drop morning and night and worked my way up slowly. The beauty of these treatments is that you can adjust the doses according to how you are coping. Do not take vitamin C within 2 hours of MMS as the C will neutralise MMS.I am not a doctor but if I was you I would begin salt & C and just ramp up slowly. Sny

decent doc can oversee your blood pressure, liver & kidney functions, etc.The promoters of salt & C had been sick for years and are now symptom-free & working. I was about as low as you can get without dying & now I have a good life. Do not give up as nothing is impossible. We have some wonderful tools to kill these "critters." Just put one foot in front of the other and you will probably find, like many of us, that you will slowly walk out of the woods and into the sunshine again.Love & best wishes,Rosemary.