RemedySpot.com

cream of tarter-- ozone //-- Re: O/T: Ozone insuffilations

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

my computer is broken now-but a lot of lyme people us it to kill candida. i cannot find the web page.my understanding of leaky gut -any bug even candidia is part of the problem of need to be reduced.rogerTracey de Morsella <tdlists@...> wrote: Hi : Thank you for the recommendation. Are you saying that cream of Tartar will prevent Candida mms resistance or as an additional therapy as an alternative. I’ve read that cream of tartar does alkalinize and kills yeast all by itself. I’ve also heard that Inulin worked well with it A biochemist whose work I follow, recommends using potassium citrate or sodium citrate instead for the Candida problems. The

reason I have been reluctant to try it is because I have leaky gut and chronic fatigue and his research revealed that tartrate is rather high and could be toxic to people with leaky gut. He prefers citrates and acetates to raise the immune system because he says that people with many people with bacteria, or toxins, the bacteria or other organism tends to produce too much tartrates, causing the body to be in excess of tartrate whenever people do get sick. This is especially true of leaky gut syndrome and autistics. The following link is a study that supports this http://www.greatplainslaboratory.com/bookstore/autism.asp#biologicalTretments The study also recommends that people with chronic fatigue and fibromyalgia avoid tartar because it decreases the malic acid, and reduces the energy levels. See the following link: http://www.greatplainslaboratory.com/book/bk5sect2.html I think if I had identified that I had Candida early on, I would try cream of tartar, but now, I fear I would put myself at risk. This is particularly true now, because I’ve eliminated 50+ symptoms and now they only symptoms left are chronic fatigue and some leaky gut symptoms. Are you having success with it? Even though I cannot use it, I’ve still be curious about its effectiveness From: [mailto: ] On Behalf Of RRM Sent: Tuesday, May 27, 2008 3:27 PM Subject: RE: ozone //--[ ] Re: O/T: Ozone insuffilations try cream of tarter in water on empty gut for candida. start slow 1/2 tsp in 2-4 oz h20 & work your way up to a tgls 2 times a day. roger Tracey de Morsella <tdlistsmulticulturaladvantage> wrote: I spent a minimum of 48 hours researching MMS. Specifically its ability

to cure Systemic Candida. What I discovered is that the candida adapts to mms and the best case scenario you have is to rotate off of the mms. With candida, this happens with a number of protocols, so your best bet to cure this thing is to rotate your protocols. So far that is working with me. I’ve just added MMS to my arsenal, but I only have 4-6 weeks before I have to rotate off or it will be useless. I also find the side effects I am experiencing with MMS a more difficult to tolerate and control than I do with Ozone. Not everyone can afford the cost of Ozone, so I’m glad the options are expanding. From: [mailto: ] On Behalf Of RRM Sent: Tuesday, May 27, 2008 3:10 PM Subject: ozone //--[ ] Re: O/T: Ozone insuffilations the mms should get more bugs ( including parasites) than ozone!! so why spend more money???? roger Tracey de Morsella <tdlistsmulticulturaladvantage> wrote: I'm sorry I thought I sent it in the first post http://www.ozonatedoilonline.com/catalog.html The owner's name is . His number is 250-368-5490 He is a wealth of knowledge. While I have a lot more understanding now, I was lost a first. He literally held my hand through the set - up process. I think the $3000 kit is more complete, but I would not even have my generator. [ ] Re: O/T: Ozone insuffilations > > My generator cost about $700 > Tracey, Where did you get a generator for $700? What kind is it? I'm assuming it is oxygen fed and not air fed? It would be great if you could share a source for a quality generator that is able to do all the ozone applications. TIA, Gail ------------------------------------