RemedySpot.com

RE: email to me from Jim Humble..../

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

This made sense to me so I will start MMS again today for myself but not for Cody as he can't talk and has issues with upper GI problems from many chemo's he's had over the past year.

Do you know if one can take other supplements along with MMS? I truly believe in transfer factor plus which I have been on for about ten months, I swear by this supplement.

Jim stated I could use baking soda as long as I took it an hour or so after the MMS. It helped when I took it last nite. I don't want to continue on with nexium or prevacid again.

Thanks for your input on this....

Bonnie & CodyGas prices getting you down? Search AOL Autos for fuel-efficient used cars.

Guest guest

Thank you! I plan to start MMS again today. Have to ask should it be taken on an empty tummy?

Bonnie & CodyGas prices getting you down? Search AOL Autos for fuel-efficient used cars.

Guest guest

Sure, you can take any supplement with MMS. If the supplement has vitamin C in it, it must be taken at least 2 hours away from MMS or the C stops MMS from working. Best to take your supplement, if it has C in it, wait 2 hours, then take MMS.

Samala,

-------Original Message-------

Do you know if one can take other supplements along with MMS? I truly believe in transfer factor plus which I have been on for about ten months, I swear by this supplement.

Guest guest

The MMS? Well, as I've said before--it depends on the person. Me, if I take it on an empty stomach, no matter how small the dose, it makes me slightly nauseous and I don't like that feeling. So I always take MMS after I have eaten, or just before going to bed, when my stomach is empty, because I know that I'll be asleep and not feel the nausea.

Other people take MMS on an empty stomach and it doesn't bother them at all. In fact, they say that taking it on an empty stomach allows the MMS to work better because it is not being absorbed by stomach contents.

So you may want to experiment for yourself. I don't know how your acid reflux works. Did you get it when you ate or when your stomach was empty? (I've never had reflux so have no idea how this works). Perhaps if you got it when you ate, then it would be best to take MMS on an empty stomach. If you got reflux when your stomach was empty then it might be better to take MMS right after food.

Everyone is different on MMS. You need to figure out what works for you. Yes, trial and error can be painful, or at least not pleasant, but it's the only way to see what works for YOU. What works for someone else has little to do with what works for you when it comes to MMS.

Samala,

Thank you! I plan to start MMS again today. Have to ask should it be taken on an empty tummy?

Guest guest

MMS is a powerful oxidizer, and as such acts a lot like ozone. it will

react with lots of things it bumps into, and might well be spent destroying

some supplements or drugs instead of killing bugs. why take the chance of

wasting the MMS and the supps/drugs when it's easy enough to time them

seperately???

Re: [ ] email to me from Jim

Humble..../

Sure, you can take any supplement with MMS. If the supplement has vitamin C

in it, it must be taken at least 2 hours away from MMS or the C stops MMS

from working. Best to take your supplement, if it has C in it, wait 2

hours, then take MMS.

Samala,

Guest guest

You are correct Bob. I just wasn't clear. I was meaning that MMS doesn't interfere with any supplements (or medications), in the traditional sense of not being able to take them both on the same day. I would never take a supplement and then immediately take MMS, or the other way around. I always separate MMS from anything else (except food, I don't like it on an empty stomach though I know others do). I just didn't answer as I should have. Thanks for pointing this out. I hope everyone sees this and realizes not to take anything right with MMS. I guess I always harp on the C being 2 hours apart because it stops the MMS.

Samala,

MMS is a powerful oxidizer, and as such acts a lot like ozone. it will

react with lots of things it bumps into, and might well be spent destroying

some supplements or drugs instead of killing bugs. why take the chance of

wasting the MMS and the supps/drugs when it's easy enough to time them

seperately???