RemedySpot.com

Here is a follow up from Jim to me/Bonnie & Cody

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Thought you'd be interested on his take again....very nice of him to keep me informed....Bonnie & Cody

Bonnie,Normally the acid reflex problem is caused by not producing enough hydrochloric acid in your stomach. Because there is not enough acid to digest the food their, the food sets and boils and you wind up with the acid coming back up. Of course, the medical people never tell you that. They cancel the acid out and the food doesn't digest, it just passes through you system. You digest enough to keep you alive and the rest, not digested properly, can make you fat. Vinegar is a stimulant that causes the stomach to create hydrochloric acid (HCl). In many cases, digestive reflex can be cured by taking a tablespoon full of vinegar in about 1/4 glass of water immediately after the meal. Nothing cures everything so you never know until you try.I suggest that you take the MMS in between meals and that you take small enough doses that it doesn't make you nauseous. If you had a hernia you would most likely be able to feel it with your hand right in the middle of your stomach. It is OK to use colloidal silver with MMS, but separate it out by at least 2 hours. I don't know how long the acid reflex problem might last, but when MMS uncovers the problem, it usually is over in several days. But you must keep at it. Just to uncover the problem and not continue leaves it active.Let me know how you are doing.Good fortuneJimHumbleGas prices getting you down? Search AOL Autos for fuel-efficient used cars.