RemedySpot.com

Re: MMS and rashes

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I don't know if this is related or not, but me and members of my family are getting itchy heads from the MMS. For me, my hair is also falling out and it also just started to happen to my 9 year old in conjunction with the itchy head. I would love to hear from anyone with thoughts on this and if this has affected anyone else. Also, if this could be related to the rashes some are experiencing.

Thanks in advance!

-- Re: [ ] MMS and Candida

I'm new to this list, but this really jumped out at me. I've been doing MMS for 2+ months. I have had rashes on both my armpits that probably began somewhere around the time I started MMS. I pretty much ruled out contact dermatitis. At one point, the skin started drying and flaking. So, I started applying olive oil mixed with wild oil of oregano to my pits and that keeps it at bay. But, it's still there. Could it be the citric acid? I've suspected that I have yeast because I'm very low energy. I've been eating a real anti-yeast diet for more than a year now. Should I go with lemon instead? So interesting because I never connected this to the MMS.

--

Guest guest

it could be going after a fungus, in the head,jaw,skin. i even get small red bumps(even on my hands & face) that are virus pushing through the skin, for me a lot of this is coming from the kidneys & liver. rogersusan <ssiegel5@...> wrote: I don't know if this is related or not, but me and members of my family are getting itchy heads from the MMS. For me, my hair is also falling out and it also just started to happen to my 9 year old in conjunction with the itchy head. I would love to hear from anyone with thoughts on this and if this has affected anyone else. Also, if this could be related to the rashes some are experiencing. Thanks in advance! -------Original

Message------- From: Poole Family Date: 4/19/2008 8:51:19 PM Subject: Re: [ ] MMS and Candida I'm new to this list, but this really jumped out at me. I've been doing MMS for 2+ months. I have had rashes on both my armpits that probably began somewhere around the time I started MMS. I pretty much ruled out contact dermatitis. At one point, the skin started drying and flaking. So, I started applying olive oil mixed with wild

oil of oregano to my pits and that keeps it at bay. But, it's still there. Could it be the citric acid? I've suspected that I have yeast because I'm very low energy. I've been eating a real anti-yeast diet for more than a year now. Should I go with lemon instead? So interesting because I never connected this to the MMS. --

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

Guest guest

That would make sense as me and my daughter have the most yeast issues in the family. My middle duaghter, who is now up to 10 drops, is not having this problem. She also has the least yeast in the family. Could it be exacerbating the yeast issue by killing off good bacteria?

Susna

I'm new to this list, but this really jumped out at me. I've been doing MMS for 2+ months. I have had rashes on both my armpits that probably began somewhere around the time I started MMS. I pretty much ruled out contact dermatitis. At one point, the skin started drying and flaking. So, I started applying olive oil mixed with wild oil of oregano to my pits and that keeps it at bay. But, it's still there. Could it be the citric acid? I've suspected that I have yeast because I'm very low energy. I've been eating a real anti-yeast diet for more than a year now. Should I go with lemon instead? So interesting because I never connected this to the MMS.

--

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

Guest guest

Hi ,

My head has become itchy also. I didn't know it was the MMS doing it.

>

> I don't know if this is related or not, but me and members of my family are

> getting itchy heads from the MMS. For me, my hair is also falling out and

> it also just started to happen to my 9 year old in conjunction with the

> itchy head. I would love to hear from anyone with thoughts on this and if

> this has affected anyone else. Also, if this could be related to the rashes

> some are experiencing.

>

> Thanks in advance!

>

>

>

> -- Re: [ ] MMS and Candida

>

>

> I'm new to this list, but this really jumped out at me. I've been doing MMS

> for 2+ months. I have had rashes on both my armpits that probably began

> somewhere around the time I started MMS. I pretty much ruled out contact

> dermatitis. At one point, the skin started drying and flaking. So, I started

> applying olive oil mixed with wild oil of oregano to my pits and that keeps

> it at bay. But, it's still there. Could it be the citric acid? I've

> suspected that I have yeast because I'm very low energy. I've been eating a

> real anti-yeast diet for more than a year now. Should I go with lemon

> instead? So interesting because I never connected this to the MMS.

>

> --

>

Guest guest

I am going to stop it for a while on me and my youngest and see if we improve.

>

>

> I'm new to this list, but this really jumped out at me. I've been doing MMS

> for 2+ months. I have had rashes on both my armpits that probably began

> somewhere around the time I started MMS. I pretty much ruled out contact

> dermatitis. At one point, the skin started drying and flaking. So, I started

> applying olive oil mixed with wild oil of oregano to my pits and that keeps

> it at bay. But, it's still there. Could it be the citric acid? I've

> suspected that I have yeast because I'm very low energy. I've been eating a

> real anti-yeast diet for more than a year now. Should I go with lemon

> instead? So interesting because I never connected this to the MMS.

>

> --

>

------------------------------------