RemedySpot.com

Re: Iodine Fulfillment Therapy

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi Thanks for this article. It was very interesting, too! I sent it to a friend who has fibroids. One thing it didn't mention is how iodine works for colds and flus. My elderly friend used to take it whenever he had a cold or flu coming on and he swore by it. I have also used it for that but I mixed it in water and then sprayed it up my nose and gargled with it. Naturally, I swallowed some as well ...5 drops in about 6 ounces of water twice a day. I never knew if the iodine helped me

or if it was all the other natural remedies I take. I just wanted to prevent the cold or flu and I managed to do that ....many, many times. I don't remember the last time I had a cold or the flu. It's been years now because for the most part I have been using the Crystal Clear Neutralizer, a clear liquid, from URI International to spray in my nose and to gargle with. It's a miracle worker! I just had to get that little plug in there, didn't I? :)) I'm sorry but it is amazing what this stuff can do. I have testimonials to show what it

does. If you want to see them let me know. Here's the site for URI should you wish to check it out.... www.uriinternational.com/raworganicfoods Your article also talked about taking iodine tablets. I took the ordinary household liquid iodine. I am not saying which is best because I don't know. Perhaps the liquid is better for colds/flus. Someone once made a remark that if you could get rid of the germs/viruses in your nose and throat, you wouldn't have the cold/flu so that is why I sprayed in my nose and gargle as well. Kelp is filled with natural iodine as well as a lot of other natural minerals and protien so I think I start taking it again after reading this excellent write-up. I buy the powdered kelp and then make my own pills without using gel caps which can be quite expensive at least here in Canada. If you want to know how I do that, I will be happy to tell you how. Let me know. Helensusan

<ssiegel5@...> wrote: http://iodine4health.com/overviews/clinicians/west_clinician.htm (This is just an excerpt) Bruce West, DC Iodine Fulfillment Therapy West B Health Alert Newsletter, December 2005, Volume 22, Issue 12 "By avoiding iodine therapy, you could be missing out on the very link that could get you well. Today we know that total body iodine fulfillment or sufficiency can finally resolve tough, stubborn problems that resist all other treatments. Called orthoiodosupplementation, this treatment

employs elemental iodine supplements until the thyroid gland and all other iodine-sensitive sites in the body have reached iodine sufficiency. "The most commonly difficult problems for which this therapy has been called a panacea are fibrocystic breasts, polycystic ovary syndrome, hypo- and hyperthyroid (with or without goiter), brain fog, constipation, obesity, diabetes, hypertension (high blood pressure), and even some heart problems—most notably irreversible arrhythmias like atrial fibrillation." "Iodine is detected in every organ and tissue in the body. It is found in high levels in the thyroid gland, liver, lung, heart, and adrenal glands. It is found in the highest concentrations in fat and muscle tissue. It is

depleted out of the thyroid gland and other tissues when thyroid hormone medications are prescribed. Iodine has been considered so important that up until 20 years ago, it had been routinely added to bread as a supplement. Now because of politics and fear of iodine, the thyroid-toxin bromine has taken its place as a bread supplement. And in the past 20 years there has been an increased prevalence of obesity, diabetes, and hypertension, as well as more thyroid and breast cancers." "Doctors could get as high as a 90% cure rate with hyperthyroid (overactive thyroid) by using what would be considered high doses of iodine daily. Doses of six to 37 mgs daily seemed equally effective in resolving cases of hypothyroid (underactive thyroid)." "Whole body iodine sufficiency is also a critical means to counter the side effects of thyroid hormone medications (Synthroid, etc.). Long-term use of these drugs is associated with depletion of thyroid and tissue iodine levels, as well as increased rates of cancer. Fluorescent scanning of the thyroid clearly shows how drug and other medical thyroid therapies deplete the gland and body of critical iodine. Therefore, Synthroid or thyroid-destructive therapies should never be taken without iodine therapy—something you will never hear from your endocrinologist. "In addition to thyroid therapy, all thyroid patients should be on iodine therapy, with the goal to reach a whole body iodine sufficiency. When this state is reached, the following results (gathered using sophisticated lab testing,

fluorescence screening, clinical measurements, and a host of other high-tech medical testing procedures) have been observed: Goiter is reduced or eliminated. Stress on the pituitary gland with resultant high TSH readings is eliminated. Increased excretion of thyroid poisons and heavy metals occurs via the kidneys. The liver’s detoxification mechanisms are enhanced. Obesity is

more easily overcome—in fact, iodine therapy may be a critical and unknown factor in obesity. Diabetes and high blood pressure are more easily controlled. Breast tissue normalizes with decreased occurrences of fibrocystic breast disease. Menopausal symptoms are improved. Polycystic Ovary Syndrome can be cured. Brain function is better, with less

brain fog. Heart function is better, with reduced arrhythmia problems. And cancer rates, especially of the thyroid and breast, are reduced." "We use Prolamine Iodine, which is the organic form. Each tablet contains 3 mgs of iodine. Iodoral is less expensive, and some studies (at least with fibrocystic breast disease) show it to be more effective than Prolamine Iodine. Our results with all conditions show them to be equally effective. "Exactly what dose is best for you is difficult to

determine. But we now know that what were formerly considered high doses of the right form of iodine are safe and effective. Some iodine-deficient people only need a tablet or two daily. For people with more serious iodine deficiency problems, iodine sufficiency must be achieved. This is accomplished with a daily dose of around 37 mgs for three months: four Iodoral or 12 Prolamine Iodine tablets daily. "And this dose should be achieved slowly—starting with one Prolamine Iodine tablet daily, increasing one to two tablets daily each week. Without side effects, the dose should be increased weekly until the iodine sufficiency dose of 12 daily is achieved. With Iodoral, start with one tablet daily and increase by one tablet each week until you are taking four tablets daily. Either way, after achieving the full iodine

sufficiency dose, it should be maintained for three months." Total Body Cleanse! Acid Reflux? Constipation? More Energy..Look younger..ImproveLungs/Brain Make $$$$s! www.holyteaclub.com/zhebee Helen, Ind Rep for HTC 604-420-1544

Guest guest

Hi Helen,

Just a quick note re: your friend. I can't say enough about serrapeptase for

fibroids,

endometriosis, etc. I have recommended it to two friends with endometriosis, and

they are

both " cured " . One of these friends had been thru 5 surgeries. The reports on

reducing or

eliminating tumors with serrapeptase or vitalzyme are pretty impressive. It

removes fibrin

from the blood and organs. Has been used in europe for well over 30 yrs. I

realize you

may already know about this.

>

http://iodine4health.com/overviews/clinicians/west_clinician.htm (This is

just an excerpt)

>

> Bruce West, DC

>

> Iodine Fulfillment Therapy

>

> West B

>

> Health Alert Newsletter, December 2005, Volume 22, Issue 12

>

> " By avoiding iodine therapy, you could be missing out on the very link that

could get

you well. Today we know that total body iodine fulfillment or sufficiency can

finally

resolve tough, stubborn problems that resist all other treatments. Called

orthoiodosupplementation, this treatment employs elemental iodine supplements

until the

thyroid gland and all other iodine-sensitive sites in the body have reached

iodine

sufficiency.

>

> " The most commonly difficult problems for which this therapy has been

called a

panacea are fibrocystic breasts, polycystic ovary syndrome, hypo- and

hyperthyroid (with

or without goiter), brain fog, constipation, obesity, diabetes, hypertension

(high blood

pressure), and even some heart problems—most notably irreversible arrhythmias

like atrial

fibrillation. "

>

> " Iodine is detected in every organ and tissue in the body. It is found in

high levels in

the thyroid gland, liver, lung, heart, and adrenal glands. It is found in the

highest

concentrations in fat and muscle tissue. It is depleted out of the thyroid

gland and other

tissues when thyroid hormone medications are prescribed. Iodine has been

considered so

important that up until 20 years ago, it had been routinely added to bread as a

supplement. Now because of politics and fear of iodine, the thyroid-toxin

bromine has

taken its place as a bread supplement. And in the past 20 years there has been

an

increased prevalence of obesity, diabetes, and hypertension, as well as more

thyroid and

breast cancers. "

>

> " Doctors could get as high as a 90% cure rate with hyperthyroid (overactive

thyroid) by

using what would be considered high doses of iodine daily. Doses of six to 37

mgs daily

seemed equally effective in resolving cases of hypothyroid (underactive

thyroid). "

>

> " Whole body iodine sufficiency is also a critical means to counter the side

effects of

thyroid hormone medications (Synthroid, etc.). Long-term use of these drugs is

associated with depletion of thyroid and tissue iodine levels, as well as

increased rates of

cancer. Fluorescent scanning of the thyroid clearly shows how drug and other

medical

thyroid therapies deplete the gland and body of critical iodine. Therefore,

Synthroid or

thyroid-destructive therapies should never be taken without iodine

therapy—something

you will never hear from your endocrinologist.

>

> " In addition to thyroid therapy, all thyroid patients should be on iodine

therapy, with

the goal to reach a whole body iodine sufficiency. When this state is reached,

the

following results (gathered using sophisticated lab testing, fluorescence

screening, clinical

measurements, and a host of other high-tech medical testing procedures) have

been

observed:

>

> Goiter is reduced or eliminated.

>

> Stress on the pituitary gland with resultant high TSH readings is

eliminated.

>

> Increased excretion of thyroid poisons and heavy metals occurs via the

kidneys.

>

> The liver's detoxification mechanisms are enhanced.

>

> Obesity is more easily overcome—in fact, iodine therapy may be a critical

and unknown

factor in obesity.

>

> Diabetes and high blood pressure are more easily controlled.

>

> Breast tissue normalizes with decreased occurrences of fibrocystic breast

disease.

>

> Menopausal symptoms are improved.

>

> Polycystic Ovary Syndrome can be cured.

>

> Brain function is better, with less brain fog.

>

> Heart function is better, with reduced arrhythmia problems.

>

> And cancer rates, especially of the thyroid and breast, are reduced. "

>

> " We use Prolamine Iodine, which is the organic form. Each tablet contains 3

mgs of

iodine. Iodoral is less expensive, and some studies (at least with fibrocystic

breast

disease) show it to be more effective than Prolamine Iodine. Our results with

all conditions

show them to be equally effective.

>

> " Exactly what dose is best for you is difficult to determine. But we now

know that what

were formerly considered high doses of the right form of iodine are safe and

effective.

Some iodine-deficient people only need a tablet or two daily. For people with

more

serious iodine deficiency problems, iodine sufficiency must be achieved. This

is

accomplished with a daily dose of around 37 mgs for three months: four Iodoral

or 12

Prolamine Iodine tablets daily.

>

> " And this dose should be achieved slowly—starting with one Prolamine Iodine

tablet

daily, increasing one to two tablets daily each week. Without side effects, the

dose should

be increased weekly until the iodine sufficiency dose of 12 daily is achieved.

With Iodoral,

start with one tablet daily and increase by one tablet each week until you are

taking four

tablets daily. Either way, after achieving the full iodine sufficiency dose, it

should be

maintained for three months. "

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Total Body Cleanse! Acid Reflux? Constipation?

> More Energy..Look younger..ImproveLungs/Brain

> Make $$$$s! www.holyteaclub.com/zhebee

> Helen, Ind Rep for HTC 604-420-1544

>

Guest guest

Thank you, . I'll tell her but she can be stubborn. Helen beyourpassion <beyourpassion@...> wrote: Hi Helen,Just a quick note re: your friend. I can't say enough about serrapeptase for fibroids, endometriosis, etc. I have recommended it to two friends with endometriosis, and they are both "cured". One of these friends had been thru 5 surgeries. The reports on reducing or eliminating tumors with

serrapeptase or vitalzyme are pretty impressive. It removes fibrin from the blood and organs. Has been used in europe for well over 30 yrs. I realize you may already know about this.> http://iodine4health.com/overviews/clinicians/west_clinician.htm (This is just an excerpt)> > Bruce West, DC> > Iodine Fulfillment Therapy> > West B> > Health Alert Newsletter, December 2005, Volume 22, Issue 12> > "By avoiding iodine therapy, you could be missing out on the very link that could get you well. Today we know that total body iodine fulfillment or sufficiency can finally resolve tough, stubborn problems that resist all other treatments. Called orthoiodosupplementation, this treatment employs elemental iodine supplements until the thyroid gland and all other iodine-sensitive sites in the body have reached iodine sufficiency.> > "The most commonly difficult problems for which this therapy has been called a panacea are fibrocystic breasts, polycystic

ovary syndrome, hypo- and hyperthyroid (with or without goiter), brain fog, constipation, obesity, diabetes, hypertension (high blood pressure), and even some heart problems—most notably irreversible arrhythmias like atrial fibrillation."> > "Iodine is detected in every organ and tissue in the body. It is found in high levels in the thyroid gland, liver, lung, heart, and adrenal glands. It is found in the highest concentrations in fat and muscle tissue. It is depleted out of the thyroid gland and other tissues when thyroid hormone medications are prescribed. Iodine has been considered so important that up until 20 years ago, it had been routinely added to bread as a supplement. Now because of politics and fear of iodine, the thyroid-toxin bromine has taken its place as a bread supplement. And in the past 20 years there has been an increased prevalence of obesity, diabetes, and hypertension, as well as more thyroid

and breast cancers."> > "Doctors could get as high as a 90% cure rate with hyperthyroid (overactive thyroid) by using what would be considered high doses of iodine daily. Doses of six to 37 mgs daily seemed equally effective in resolving cases of hypothyroid (underactive thyroid)."> > "Whole body iodine sufficiency is also a critical means to counter the side effects of thyroid hormone medications (Synthroid, etc.). Long-term use of these drugs is associated with depletion of thyroid and tissue iodine levels, as well as increased rates of cancer. Fluorescent scanning of the thyroid clearly shows how drug and other medical thyroid therapies deplete the gland and body of critical iodine. Therefore, Synthroid or thyroid-destructive therapies should never be taken without iodine therapy—something you will never hear from your endocrinologist.> > "In addition to thyroid therapy, all thyroid patients

should be on iodine therapy, with the goal to reach a whole body iodine sufficiency. When this state is reached, the following results (gathered using sophisticated lab testing, fluorescence screening, clinical measurements, and a host of other high-tech medical testing procedures) have been observed:> > Goiter is reduced or eliminated.> > Stress on the pituitary gland with resultant high TSH readings is eliminated.> > Increased excretion of thyroid poisons and heavy metals occurs via the kidneys.> > The liver's detoxification mechanisms are enhanced.> > Obesity is more easily overcome—in fact, iodine therapy may be a critical and unknown factor in obesity.> > Diabetes and high blood pressure are more easily controlled.> > Breast tissue normalizes with decreased occurrences of fibrocystic breast disease.> > Menopausal symptoms are

improved.> > Polycystic Ovary Syndrome can be cured.> > Brain function is better, with less brain fog.> > Heart function is better, with reduced arrhythmia problems.> > And cancer rates, especially of the thyroid and breast, are reduced."> > "We use Prolamine Iodine, which is the organic form. Each tablet contains 3 mgs of iodine. Iodoral is less expensive, and some studies (at least with fibrocystic breast disease) show it to be more effective than Prolamine Iodine. Our results with all conditions show them to be equally effective.> > "Exactly what dose is best for you is difficult to determine. But we now know that what were formerly considered high doses of the right form of iodine are safe and effective. Some iodine-deficient people only need a tablet or two daily. For people with more serious iodine deficiency problems, iodine sufficiency must be achieved. This

is accomplished with a daily dose of around 37 mgs for three months: four Iodoral or 12 Prolamine Iodine tablets daily.> > "And this dose should be achieved slowly—starting with one Prolamine Iodine tablet daily, increasing one to two tablets daily each week. Without side effects, the dose should be increased weekly until the iodine sufficiency dose of 12 daily is achieved. With Iodoral, start with one tablet daily and increase by one tablet each week until you are taking four tablets daily. Either way, after achieving the full iodine sufficiency dose, it should be maintained for three months."> > > > > > > > > > Total Body Cleanse! Acid Reflux? Constipation?> More Energy..Look younger..ImproveLungs/Brain > Make $$$$s! www.holyteaclub.com/zhebee > Helen, Ind Rep for HTC

604-420-1544> Total Body Cleanse! Acid Reflux? Constipation? More Energy..Look younger..ImproveLungs/Brain Make $$$$s! www.holyteaclub.com/zhebee Helen, Ind Rep for HTC 604-420-1544

Guest guest

Hi thank you for bringing this subject. I rose some concern in the past about Cl in MMS displacing iodine

for thyroid functions without any feedback. I do have some antiradiation iodine tablet at home and notice that after taking one 65mg I would look and feel better . I only took one occasionnaly not knowing the effect of taking more. When I would use MMS I also notice looking older and wonderer if the chlorine was displacing the iodine. After reading the iodine fullfilment therapy web page it seems like it could. I want to try 30mg of KI every day for a while and need a affordable source

Re: [ ] Iodine Fulfillment Therapy

Hi

Thanks for this article. It was very interesting, too!

I sent it to a friend who has fibroids.

One thing it didn't mention is how iodine works for colds

and flus. My elderly friend used to take it whenever he

had a cold or flu coming on and he swore by it. I have

also used it for that but I mixed it in water and then

sprayed it up my nose and gargled with it. Naturally, I

swallowed some as well ...5 drops in about 6 ounces

of water twice a day. I never knew if the iodine helped

me or if it was all the other natural remedies I take. I

just wanted to prevent the cold or flu and I managed to

do that ....many, many times. I don't remember the last

time I had a cold or the flu. It's been years now because

for the most part I have been using the Crystal Clear

Neutralizer, a clear liquid, from URI International to spray in my nose and to gargle with. It's a miracle worker!

I just had to get that little plug in there, didn't I? :))

I'm sorry but it is amazing what this stuff can do. I have

testimonials to show what it does. If you want to see

them let me know. Here's the site for URI should you

wish to check it out....

www.uriinternational.com/raworganicfoods

Your article also talked about taking iodine tablets. I took the ordinary household liquid iodine. I am not saying which is best because I don't know.

Perhaps the liquid is better for colds/flus. Someone once

made a remark that if you could get rid of the germs/viruses

in your nose and throat, you wouldn't have the cold/flu so

that is why I sprayed in my nose and gargle as well.

Kelp is filled with natural iodine as well as a lot of other natural minerals and protien so I think I start taking it again

after reading this excellent write-up. I buy the powdered

kelp and then make my own pills without using gel caps

which can be quite expensive at least here in Canada. If

you want to know how I do that, I will be happy to tell

you how. Let me know.

Helensusan <ssiegel5verizon (DOT) net> wrote:

http://iodine4health.com/overviews/clinicians/west_clinician.htm (This is just an excerpt)

Bruce West, DC

Iodine Fulfillment Therapy

West B

Health Alert Newsletter, December 2005, Volume 22, Issue 12

"By avoiding iodine therapy, you could be missing out on the very link that could get you well. Today we know that total body iodine fulfillment or sufficiency can finally resolve tough, stubborn problems that resist all other treatments. Called orthoiodosupplementation, this treatment employs elemental iodine supplements until the thyroid gland and all other iodine-sensitive sites in the body have reached iodine sufficiency.

"The most commonly difficult problems for which this therapy has been called a panacea are fibrocystic breasts, polycystic ovary syndrome, hypo- and hyperthyroid (with or without goiter), brain fog, constipation, obesity, diabetes, hypertension (high blood pressure), and even some heart problems—most notably irreversible arrhythmias like atrial fibrillation."

"Iodine is detected in every organ and tissue in the body. It is found in high levels in the thyroid gland, liver, lung, heart, and adrenal glands. It is found in the highest concentrations in fat and muscle tissue. It is depleted out of the thyroid gland and other tissues when thyroid hormone medications are prescribed. Iodine has been considered so important that up until 20 years ago, it had been routinely added to bread as a supplement. Now because of politics and fear of iodine, the thyroid-toxin bromine has taken its place as a bread supplement. And in the past 20 years there has been an increased prevalence of obesity, diabetes, and hypertension, as well as more thyroid and breast cancers."

"Doctors could get as high as a 90% cure rate with hyperthyroid (overactive thyroid) by using what would be considered high doses of iodine daily. Doses of six to 37 mgs daily seemed equally effective in resolving cases of hypothyroid (underactive thyroid)."

"Whole body iodine sufficiency is also a critical means to counter the side effects of thyroid hormone medications (Synthroid, etc.). Long-term use of these drugs is associated with depletion of thyroid and tissue iodine levels, as well as increased rates of cancer. Fluorescent scanning of the thyroid clearly shows how drug and other medical thyroid therapies deplete the gland and body of critical iodine. Therefore, Synthroid or thyroid-destructive therapies should never be taken without iodine therapy—something you will never hear from your endocrinologist.

"In addition to thyroid therapy, all thyroid patients should be on iodine therapy, with the goal to reach a whole body iodine sufficiency. When this state is reached, the following results (gathered using sophisticated lab testing, fluorescence screening, clinical measurements, and a host of other high-tech medical testing procedures) have been observed:

Goiter is reduced or eliminated.

Stress on the pituitary gland with resultant high TSH readings is eliminated.

Increased excretion of thyroid poisons and heavy metals occurs via the kidneys.

The liver’s detoxification mechanisms are enhanced.

Obesity is more easily overcome—in fact, iodine therapy may be a critical and unknown factor in obesity.

Diabetes and high blood pressure are more easily controlled.

Breast tissue normalizes with decreased occurrences of fibrocystic breast disease.

Menopausal symptoms are improved.

Polycystic Ovary Syndrome can be cured.

Brain function is better, with less brain fog.

Heart function is better, with reduced arrhythmia problems.

And cancer rates, especially of the thyroid and breast, are reduced."

"We use Prolamine Iodine, which is the organic form. Each tablet contains 3 mgs of iodine. Iodoral is less expensive, and some studies (at least with fibrocystic breast disease) show it to be more effective than Prolamine Iodine. Our results with all conditions show them to be equally effective.

"Exactly what dose is best for you is difficult to determine. But we now know that what were formerly considered high doses of the right form of iodine are safe and effective. Some iodine-deficient people only need a tablet or two daily. For people with more serious iodine deficiency problems, iodine sufficiency must be achieved. This is accomplished with a daily dose of around 37 mgs for three months: four Iodoral or 12 Prolamine Iodine tablets daily.

"And this dose should be achieved slowly—starting with one Prolamine Iodine tablet daily, increasing one to two tablets daily each week. Without side effects, the dose should be increased weekly until the iodine sufficiency dose of 12 daily is achieved. With Iodoral, start with one tablet daily and increase by one tablet each week until you are taking four tablets daily. Either way, after achieving the full iodine sufficiency dose, it should be maintained for three months."

Total Body Cleanse! Acid Reflux? Constipation?

More Energy..Look younger..ImproveLungs/Brain Make $$$$s! www.holyteaclub.com/zhebee Helen, Ind Rep for HTC 604-420-1544

Guest guest

Hello NadonYou are welcome. I don't think I can help you with a source of the type of iodine you might want. You may have to do a Search on Google. I like the idea of kelp because I know when I recommend kelp to someone they will also get a lot of natural minerals and nutrients from the sea as well as iodine and hopefully they are not as contaminated as many of our foods are. We have a great source of pure kelp powder in the area where I live. Helen Call me about Alligin for Lymes Disease 604-420-1544 www.lhninternational.com/lhnproducts nadon michel <nadonm@...> wrote: Hi thank you for bringing

this subject. I rose some concern in the past about Cl in MMS displacing iodine for thyroid functions without any feedback. I do have some antiradiation iodine tablet at home and notice that after taking one 65mg I would look and feel better . I only took one occasionnaly not knowing the effect of taking more. When I would use MMS I also notice looking older and wonderer if the chlorine was displacing the iodine. After reading the iodine fullfilment therapy web page it seems like it could. I want to try 30mg of KI every day for a while and need a affordable source Re: [ ] Iodine Fulfillment Therapy Hi Thanks for this article. It was very interesting, too! I sent it to a friend who has fibroids. One thing it didn't mention is how iodine works for colds and flus. My elderly friend used to take it whenever

he had a cold or flu coming on and he swore by it. I have also used it for that but I mixed it in water and then sprayed it up my nose and gargled with it. Naturally, I swallowed some as well ...5 drops in about 6 ounces of water twice a day. I never knew if the iodine helped me or if it was all the other natural remedies I take. I just wanted to prevent the cold or flu and I managed to do that ....many, many times. I don't remember the last time I had a cold or the flu. It's been years now because for the most part I have been

using the Crystal Clear Neutralizer, a clear liquid, from URI International to spray in my nose and to gargle with. It's a miracle worker! I just had to get that little plug in there, didn't I? :)) I'm sorry but it is amazing what this stuff can do. I have testimonials to show what it does. If you want to see them let me know. Here's the site for URI should you wish to check it out.... www.uriinternational.com/raworganicfoods Your article also talked about taking iodine tablets. I took the ordinary household liquid iodine. I am not saying which is best because I don't know. Perhaps the liquid is better for colds/flus. Someone once made a remark that if you could get rid of the germs/viruses in your nose and throat, you wouldn't have the cold/flu so that is why I sprayed in my nose and gargle as well. Kelp is filled with natural iodine as well as a lot of other natural minerals and protien so I think I start taking it again after reading this excellent write-up. I buy the powdered kelp and then make my own pills without using gel caps which can be quite expensive at least here in Canada. If you want to know how I do that, I will be happy to tell you how. Let me know. Helensusan <ssiegel5verizon (DOT) net> wrote: http://iodine4health.com/overviews/clinicians/west_clinician.htm (This is just an excerpt) Bruce West, DC Iodine Fulfillment Therapy West B Health Alert Newsletter, December 2005, Volume 22, Issue 12 "By avoiding iodine therapy, you could be

missing out on the very link that could get you well. Today we know that total body iodine fulfillment or sufficiency can finally resolve tough, stubborn problems that resist all other treatments. Called orthoiodosupplementation, this treatment employs elemental iodine supplements until the thyroid gland and all other iodine-sensitive sites in the body have reached iodine sufficiency. "The most commonly difficult problems for which this therapy has been called a panacea are fibrocystic breasts, polycystic ovary syndrome, hypo- and hyperthyroid (with or without goiter), brain fog, constipation, obesity, diabetes, hypertension (high blood pressure), and even some heart problems—most notably irreversible arrhythmias like atrial fibrillation." "Iodine is detected in every organ and tissue in the body. It is found in high levels in the thyroid gland, liver, lung, heart, and adrenal glands. It is found in the highest concentrations in fat and muscle tissue. It is depleted out of the thyroid gland and other tissues when thyroid hormone medications are prescribed. Iodine has been considered so important that up until 20 years ago, it had been routinely added to bread as a supplement. Now because of politics and fear of iodine, the thyroid-toxin bromine has taken its place as a bread supplement. And in the past 20 years there has been an increased prevalence of obesity, diabetes, and hypertension, as well as more thyroid and breast cancers." "Doctors could get as high as a 90% cure rate with hyperthyroid (overactive thyroid) by

using what would be considered high doses of iodine daily. Doses of six to 37 mgs daily seemed equally effective in resolving cases of hypothyroid (underactive thyroid)." "Whole body iodine sufficiency is also a critical means to counter the side effects of thyroid hormone medications (Synthroid, etc.). Long-term use of these drugs is associated with depletion of thyroid and tissue iodine levels, as well as increased rates of cancer. Fluorescent scanning of the thyroid clearly shows how drug and other medical thyroid therapies deplete the gland and body of critical iodine. Therefore, Synthroid or thyroid-destructive therapies should never be taken without iodine therapy—something you will never hear from your endocrinologist. "In addition to thyroid therapy, all thyroid patients should be on iodine therapy, with the goal to reach a whole body iodine sufficiency. When this state is reached, the following results (gathered using sophisticated lab testing, fluorescence screening, clinical measurements, and a host of other high-tech medical testing procedures) have been observed: Goiter is reduced or eliminated. Stress on the pituitary gland with resultant high TSH readings is eliminated. Increased excretion of thyroid poisons and heavy metals occurs via the kidneys. The liver’s detoxification mechanisms are enhanced. Obesity is more easily overcome—in fact, iodine therapy may be a critical and unknown factor in obesity. Diabetes and high blood pressure are more easily controlled. Breast tissue normalizes with decreased occurrences of fibrocystic breast disease. Menopausal symptoms are improved. Polycystic Ovary Syndrome can be cured. Brain function is better, with less brain fog. Heart function is better, with reduced arrhythmia problems. And cancer rates, especially of the thyroid and breast, are reduced." "We use Prolamine Iodine, which is the organic form. Each tablet contains 3 mgs of iodine. Iodoral is less expensive, and some studies (at least with fibrocystic breast

disease) show it to be more effective than Prolamine Iodine. Our results with all conditions show them to be equally effective. "Exactly what dose is best for you is difficult to determine. But we now know that what were formerly considered high doses of the right form of iodine are safe and effective. Some iodine-deficient people only need a tablet or two daily. For people with more serious iodine deficiency problems, iodine sufficiency must be achieved. This is accomplished with a daily dose of around 37 mgs for three months: four Iodoral or 12 Prolamine Iodine tablets daily. "And this dose should be achieved slowly—starting with one Prolamine Iodine tablet daily, increasing one to two tablets daily each

week. Without side effects, the dose should be increased weekly until the iodine sufficiency dose of 12 daily is achieved. With Iodoral, start with one tablet daily and increase by one tablet each week until you are taking four tablets daily. Either way, after achieving the full iodine sufficiency dose, it should be maintained for three months." Total Body

Cleanse! Acid Reflux? Constipation? More Energy..Look younger..ImproveLungs/Brain Make $$$$s! www.holyteaclub.com/zhebee Helen, Ind Rep for HTC 604-420-1544 Total Body Cleanse! Acid Reflux? Constipation? More Energy..Look younger..ImproveLungs/Brain Make $$$$s! www.holyteaclub.com/zhebee Helen, Ind Rep for HTC 604-420-1544

Guest guest

Hi Helen,

Iodine is an anti-viral, anti-bacterial, and anti-fungal. That is why it is effective on colds. I give it to my daughter in high quantities when she is sick. It usually knocks it out in a day. That is also why they use it on your skin before an operation to sterilize the area.

-- Re: [ ] Iodine Fulfillment Therapy

Hi

Thanks for this article. It was very interesting, too!

I sent it to a friend who has fibroids.

One thing it didn't mention is how iodine works for colds

and flus. My elderly friend used to take it whenever he

had a cold or flu coming on and he swore by it. I have

also used it for that but I mixed it in water and then

sprayed it up my nose and gargled with it. Naturally, I

swallowed some as well ...5 drops in about 6 ounces

of water twice a day. I never knew if the iodine helped

me or if it was all the other natural remedies I take. I

just wanted to prevent the cold or flu and I managed to

do that ....many, many times. I don't remember the last

time I had a cold or the flu. It's been years now because

for the most part I have been using the Crystal Clear

Neutralizer, a clear liquid, from URI International to spray in my nose and to gargle with. It's a miracle worker!

I just had to get that little plug in there, didn't I? :))

I'm sorry but it is amazing what this stuff can do. I have

testimonials to show what it does. If you want to see

them let me know. Here's the site for URI should you

wish to check it out....

www.uriinternational.com/raworganicfoods

Your article also talked about taking iodine tablets. I took the ordinary household liquid iodine. I am not saying which is best because I don't know.

Perhaps the liquid is better for colds/flus. Someone once

made a remark that if you could get rid of the germs/viruses

in your nose and throat, you wouldn't have the cold/flu so

that is why I sprayed in my nose and gargle as well.

Kelp is filled with natural iodine as well as a lot of other natural minerals and protien so I think I start taking it again

after reading this excellent write-up. I buy the powdered

kelp and then make my own pills without using gel caps

which can be quite expensive at least here in Canada. If

you want to know how I do that, I will be happy to tell

you how. Let me know.

Helensusan <ssiegel5@...> wrote:

http://iodine4health.com/overviews/clinicians/west_clinician.htm (This is just an excerpt)

Bruce West, DC

Iodine Fulfillment Therapy

West B

Health Alert Newsletter, December 2005, Volume 22, Issue 12

"By avoiding iodine therapy, you could be missing out on the very link that could get you well. Today we know that total body iodine fulfillment or sufficiency can finally resolve tough, stubborn problems that resist all other treatments. Called orthoiodosupplementation, this treatment employs elemental iodine supplements until the thyroid gland and all other iodine-sensitive sites in the body have reached iodine sufficiency.

"The most commonly difficult problems for which this therapy has been called a panacea are fibrocystic breasts, polycystic ovary syndrome, hypo- and hyperthyroid (with or without goiter), brain fog, constipation, obesity, diabetes, hypertension (high blood pressure), and even some heart problems—most notably irreversible arrhythmias like atrial fibrillation."

"Iodine is detected in every organ and tissue in the body. It is found in high levels in the thyroid gland, liver, lung, heart, and adrenal glands. It is found in the highest concentrations in fat and muscle tissue. It is depleted out of the thyroid gland and other tissues when thyroid hormone medications are prescribed. Iodine has been considered so important that up until 20 years ago, it had been routinely added to bread as a supplement. Now because of politics and fear of iodine, the thyroid-toxin bromine has taken its place as a bread supplement. And in the past 20 years there has been an increased prevalence of obesity, diabetes, and hypertension, as well as more thyroid and breast cancers."

"Doctors could get as high as a 90% cure rate with hyperthyroid (overactive thyroid) by using what would be considered high doses of iodine daily. Doses of six to 37 mgs daily seemed equally effective in resolving cases of hypothyroid (underactive thyroid)."

"Whole body iodine sufficiency is also a critical means to counter the side effects of thyroid hormone medications (Synthroid, etc.). Long-term use of these drugs is associated with depletion of thyroid and tissue iodine levels, as well as increased rates of cancer. Fluorescent scanning of the thyroid clearly shows how drug and other medical thyroid therapies deplete the gland and body of critical iodine. Therefore, Synthroid or thyroid-destructive therapies should never be taken without iodine therapy—something you will never hear from your endocrinologist.

"In addition to thyroid therapy, all thyroid patients should be on iodine therapy, with the goal to reach a whole body iodine sufficiency. When this state is reached, the following results (gathered using sophisticated lab testing, fluorescence screening, clinical measurements, and a host of other high-tech medical testing procedures) have been observed:

Goiter is reduced or eliminated.

Stress on the pituitary gland with resultant high TSH readings is eliminated.

Increased excretion of thyroid poisons and heavy metals occurs via the kidneys.

The liver’s detoxification mechanisms are enhanced.

Obesity is more easily overcome—in fact, iodine therapy may be a critical and unknown factor in obesity.

Diabetes and high blood pressure are more easily controlled.

Breast tissue normalizes with decreased occurrences of fibrocystic breast disease.

Menopausal symptoms are improved.

Polycystic Ovary Syndrome can be cured.

Brain function is better, with less brain fog.

Heart function is better, with reduced arrhythmia problems.

And cancer rates, especially of the thyroid and breast, are reduced."

"We use Prolamine Iodine, which is the organic form. Each tablet contains 3 mgs of iodine. Iodoral is less expensive, and some studies (at least with fibrocystic breast disease) show it to be more effective than Prolamine Iodine. Our results with all conditions show them to be equally effective.

"Exactly what dose is best for you is difficult to determine. But we now know that what were formerly considered high doses of the right form of iodine are safe and effective. Some iodine-deficient people only need a tablet or two daily. For people with more serious iodine deficiency problems, iodine sufficiency must be achieved. This is accomplished with a daily dose of around 37 mgs for three months: four Iodoral or 12 Prolamine Iodine tablets daily.

"And this dose should be achieved slowly—starting with one Prolamine Iodine tablet daily, increasing one to two tablets daily each week. Without side effects, the dose should be increased weekly until the iodine sufficiency dose of 12 daily is achieved. With Iodoral, start with one tablet daily and increase by one tablet each week until you are taking four tablets daily. Either way, after achieving the full iodine sufficiency dose, it should be maintained for three months."

Total Body Cleanse! Acid Reflux? Constipation?

More Energy..Look younger..ImproveLungs/Brain Make $$$$s! www.holyteaclub.com/zhebee Helen, Ind Rep for HTC 604-420-1544