RemedySpot.com

Re: ACV vs citric acid/Roger

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Don't you use the granules that come with the MMS? I was wondering if I could use Bragg's vinegar instead of citric acid? Maybe this acid was causing the problem with my reflux and vinegar is actually good for it. I see you use lemon juice instead any reason why?

Thanks,

Bonnie & CodyGas prices getting you down? Search AOL Autos for fuel-efficient used cars.

Guest guest

The white powder that comes with the MMS mixture (the citric acid) is what I was referring to.

I would use organic vinegar with the mother, is not white vinegar so am guessing it might be ok to use?

If this doesn't work out I can always use the lemon juice.

Thanks,

Bonnie & CodyGas prices getting you down? Search AOL Autos for fuel-efficient used cars.

Guest guest

Ok thanks . I plan to try this with the vinegar instead today to see if it was the citric acid causing this instead.

Thing is I didn't sleep well at all last nite, my dad is in the hospital and still dealing with Cody's cancer daily. My mom is home sick with some kind of virus so I have to pick up the slack for my dad and other things. So hoping trying MMS again today won't be too bad on me is all. And to top it all the place where we ordered our new flooring stated that the place has discontinued this type and after we paid already!

Many thanks for your continued help with this,

Bonnie & Cody

Gas prices getting you down? Search AOL Autos for fuel-efficient used cars.

Guest guest

Bonnie,

I'm sorry, not sure what granules you are referring to. In fact, I started off using citric acid, but was scared off it by reports that it can exacerbate Candida. Elaine Hollingsworth (doctorsaredangerous.com) is very negative on it as well, although, surprisingly, Hulda isn't anti-citric acid. Anyway, I switched to bottled lemon juice. I considered using vinegar, but I heard white vinegar is bad for Candida. Dr. is anti-ACV, claiming it has mycotoxins. The bottled lemon juice has sodium benzoate, so I guess pick the poison you feel most comfortable with. Too much information, I guess, but I'd say go with ACV if you've used it with good results (for other things) before or bottled lemon juice.

From: evian793@... <evian793@...>Subject: Re: [ ] ACV vs citric acid/ Date: Tuesday, June 17, 2008, 7:36 AM

Don't you use the granules that come with the MMS? I was wondering if I could use Bragg's vinegar instead of citric acid? Maybe this acid was causing the problem with my reflux and vinegar is actually good for it. I see you use lemon juice instead any reason why?

Thanks,

Bonnie & Cody

Guest guest

Bonnie,

I see now. I bought my citric acid separately, so that's why I didn't understand you at first. But, yes, I'd avoid the citric acid and use the Bragg's first to see how you like it. Just keep in mind that you might still have a strong reaction no matter what acid activator you use, though, MMS is very potent stuff; thus, the recommendation that you use as little as possible while still getting results. As and others have said, MMS kills pathogens but you must find a way to eliminate them. I've been lucky that I usually eliminate through bowel movements, but a couple of times I've gotten small rashes on my armpits. Not trying to scare you off, but just warning you that sometimes the body will try to detoxify through the skin. If you have trouble detoxing, members here have many different suggestions.

From: evian793@... <evian793@...>Subject: Re: [ ] ACV vs citric acid/ Date: Tuesday, June 17, 2008, 8:10 AM

The white powder that comes with the MMS mixture (the citric acid) is what I was referring to.

I would use organic vinegar with the mother, is not white vinegar so am guessing it might be ok to use?

If this doesn't work out I can always use the lemon juice.

Thanks,

Bonnie & Cody

Guest guest

Sorry to hear about your troubles. Hope the MMS experiment goes well for you - keep the ascorbic acid or baking soda on hand just in case! Even if you have to neutralize the MMS after an hour, it still would have provided some benefit, IMO.

From: evian793@... <evian793@...>Subject: Re: [ ] ACV vs citric acid/ Date: Tuesday, June 17, 2008, 9:18 AM

Ok thanks . I plan to try this with the vinegar instead today to see if it was the citric acid causing this instead.

Thing is I didn't sleep well at all last nite, my dad is in the hospital and still dealing with Cody's cancer daily. My mom is home sick with some kind of virus so I have to pick up the slack for my dad and other things. So hoping trying MMS again today won't be too bad on me is all. And to top it all the place where we ordered our new flooring stated that the place has discontinued this type and after we paid already!

Many thanks for your continued help with this,

Bonnie & Cody

Guest guest

I used vinegar instead of the citric acid yesterday and few probs if any with it. Today I am trying lemon juice instead of the apple cider vinegar.

Guest guest

I took a full drop of MMS yesterday and the day before. My question is this, does it make you feel tired out at first? Yesterday I felt exhausted and hardly did anything and that's just not feasible right now as I have a lot on my plate now.

Also, the reason I got the MMS in the first place was to treat my furkid Cody with lymphoma. I stopped it with him when I got the acid reflux so bad from the citric acid which I think makes the MMS more powerful. BTW Cody is coming out of remission again and is due for chemo again tomorrow and am more than scared about it as it is a rescue chemo.

So far I like using the apple cider vinegar the best of the three I tried.

All our best,

Bonnie & Cody

Guest guest

Bonnie

I'd be interested to hear which activator you prefer. Are you taking one drop of MMS or have you ramped up?

From: evian793@... <evian793@...>Subject: Re: [ ] ACV vs citric acid/ Date: Wednesday, June 18, 2008, 6:50 AM

I used vinegar instead of the citric acid yesterday and few probs if any with it. Today I am trying lemon juice instead of the apple cider vinegar.

Bonnie & Cody

Guest guest

Bonnie, my sister got extremely tired in the

beginning. It was weeks before it settled down and she could raise

to 2 drops. I wish Cody well for tomorrow!

Best wishes......LD.

At 10:22 PM 19/06/2008, you wrote:

I took a full drop of MMS yesterday and the day

before. My question is this, does it make you feel tired out at

first? Yesterday I felt exhausted and hardly did anything and

that's just not feasible right now as I have a lot on my plate now.

Also, the reason I got the MMS in the first place was

to treat my furkid Cody with lymphoma. I stopped it

with him when I got the acid reflux so bad from the citric acid which I

think makes the MMS more powerful. BTW Cody is coming out of

remission again and is due for chemo again tomorrow and am more than

scared about it as it is a rescue chemo.

So far I like using the apple cider vinegar the best

of the three I tried.

All our best,

Bonnie & Cody

Gas prices getting you down? Search AOL Autos for fuel-efficient

used

cars.

Guest guest

Hi Bonnie. I'm not , but yes, MMS can make a person super tired. Jim says if it does you should try to take a nap, or take it before bed. Eventually it will stop doing that. But for some people it gives them lots of energy right off the bat.

See? It is different for everyone. :-)

Samala,

-------Original Message-------

I took a full drop of MMS yesterday and the day before. My question is this, does it make you feel tired out at first?

Guest guest

I agree it can make a person tired. Near the beginning of taking it, I was incredibly tired a couple of times. But this was following six to 10 drop doses. Now that I'm down to 1 drop and have more experience with it, there's no tiredness anymore.

From: Gaiacita <gaiacita@...>Subject: Re: [ ] ACV vs citric acid/ Date: Thursday, June 19, 2008, 8:48 AM

Hi Bonnie. I'm not , but yes, MMS can make a person super tired. Jim says if it does you should try to take a nap, or take it before bed. Eventually it will stop doing that. But for some people it gives them lots of energy right off the bat.

See? It is different for everyone. :-)

Samala,

-------Original Message----- --

I took a full drop of MMS yesterday and the day before. My question is this, does it make you feel tired out at first?

Guest guest

Seems like a good experiment Bonnie. My sister used to

come home from work exhausted and drop straight into bed. She's

been fortunate in being able to raise her dose slowly but consistently

since those first weeks though so that may be the case for you too.

She has reached about 13 drops once daily at this point and my brother

has had no problems raising his dose twice daily. I on the other

hand, cannot manage more than 1 drop and even that is problematic.

We are all very different.

I look forward to Jim's response to you and hope Cody can get back on the

MMS. I always figured that I'd notice if my girls (dogs) hurt when

they took the MMS. Maybe they wouldn't take it again if it was

causing stress. I put it in there dinner and they never hesitated

to eat it. I got them up to 7 drops each when I stopped to give

them a rest. My oldest has arthritis and it hasn't helped her at

all so far. Or at least she's not moving any easier. The

oldest doesn't have any obvious issues although she was incredibly

allergic to some grass when she was younger but that cleared up years

ago.

Best wishes.........LD

At 10:49 PM 19/06/2008, you wrote:

Good Mng. LD,

I feel exhausted still this mng. so might start

taking MMS in the evening before retiring like does.

Thank you for your good wishes for Cody. He was

the main reason I bought the MMS in the first place. I have an email to

Jim to find out if I should start him back up on this.

All our best,

Bonnie & Cody

Gas prices getting you down? Search AOL Autos for fuel-efficient

used

cars.

Guest guest

Should MMS be taken daily even if you start to feel better after taking it daily. I decided to try it before bedtime like last evening and I didn't wake up feeling nauseous. I am taking one drop and might want to move up to two drops daily.

I used the granules (citric acid mixture) that come with the MMS when you purchase it but it made it way too strong so now I am using acv or lemon juice to activate it instead.

I received another email from Jim which I asked about my furkid Cody. Thing is he does not like chemo but honestly with all the supplements I tried for him its the only thing that sent his lymphoma into remission if only temporarily. I think lymphoma is a very hard cancer to treat having been dealing with this for over a year now with Cody.

Guest guest

Bonnie,

At one drop, you didn't feel nauseous, but if you had a different BM than usual (more diarrhea-like), or some other way of confirming that it's "working", then you may want to stay at one drop daily for now.

If you have no nausea and no change in BM after one drop, you could ramp up very slowly. And the fact that citric acid is way too strong while acv or lemon juice is okay for you reinforces to me that maybe you shouldn't increase the drops too quickly.

By the way, when I first started, I ramped up very quickly and then grew disillusioned because I felt tired and cranky - so it was only through experience that I now advocate the go slow approach.

But ultimately it varies from person to person. One factor is how sick you are. I think the sicker you are, the more drops you can take (of course, ramping up from one drop). A lot of drops for a sick person might produce a bad herx, but there are more pathogens for MMS to attack. Whereas a less sick person might have fewer pathogens, and thus taking a lot of drops of MMS might be overkill.

A second factor is what other parasite-killing protocols you are on. I use diatomaceous earth and wormwood/black walnut hull/cloves a couple of times a week and use a zapper three or four times a week. Thus, I don't feel a need to use MMS as much, especially since I don't have a chronic condition. Conversely, if you're not doing other protocols, then you'd probably have to rely on MMS more.

As for Cody, how has been tolerating the MMS? In theory, Cody would benefit from MMS, as well as possibly the oleander - judging by what people are saying about it - but I'm not in a position to say for sure.

From: evian793@... <evian793@...>Subject: Re: [ ] ACV vs citric acid/ Date: Friday, June 20, 2008, 7:20 AM

Should MMS be taken daily even if you start to feel better after taking it daily. I decided to try it before bedtime like last evening and I didn't wake up feeling nauseous. I am taking one drop and might want to move up to two drops daily.

I used the granules (citric acid mixture) that come with the MMS when you purchase it but it made it way too strong so now I am using acv or lemon juice to activate it instead.

I received another email from Jim which I asked about my furkid Cody. Thing is he does not like chemo but honestly with all the supplements I tried for him its the only thing that sent his lymphoma into remission if only temporarily. I think lymphoma is a very hard cancer to treat having been dealing with this for over a year now with Cody.

Bonnie & Cody