RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Magnesium, Iodine, Selenium

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Just go down to your local Oriental store (or shop on-line) and look for "Nigari."

http://www.simply-natural.biz/Nigari.php

This is magnesium chloride derived from sea water which is used for making Tofu. It costs under $2 per pound. Make a saturated solution by mixing the Nigari in a small amount of water to the point where no more Nigari will dissolve. Then just rub it anywhere on your body and let it dry there. You could make it less concentrated, I seem to remember someone mentioning a ratio of 3 measures of Nigari to 1 measure of water. It is not critical. This is very cheap and will last a very long time. Keep any unused crystals of Nigari in a closed (sealed) container so it doesn't absorb moisture from the air.

This is the same as "Magnesium Oil" except for the price.

Dan

From: [mailto: ] On Behalf Of cahydesmondSent: Wednesday, May 14, 2008 10:00 AM Subject: [ ] Re: Magnesium, Iodine, Selenium

---Do you have to do this every day with the Magnesium oil? How long does it lasts? Can you just rub it on your body? Does the book tell you how do use it? Is this the best place to get it at Global light? I use magnesium cream with DMSO and EMU oil prescribed by my doctor years ago before I knew I had Lyme. It really helps the pain- which I have a lot of muscle pain.It costs close to forty dollars and last about one month if I am conservative about using it. I was wondering if this would be more economical and therefore I could use it on more parts of my body. I was originally put on it because I have many digestive problems due to Lyme and other pathogens and do not absorb my supplements very well like many of us Lymies. However, I spend my time doing therapies and it has gotten to the point that I am exhausted from doing so much. I cannot do drugs so it has to be all natural. I do not mind that at all but I am looking for breaks. If this can only be used with baths then that would mean I have another treatment to do and I am so exhausted already. I have heart problems as well and need more sleep. Lots of juggling we have to do right? I would also like to know what potency is it per usage. Thanks all of you for sharing. If we could get paid for the sharing with do with others and how it often helps others maybe we would be rich!!!! just kidding but there is some truth to it. cathy In , "ramcaroline" <caroline111@...> wrote:>> Phil,> Thank you for your suggestion. I have recently finished > reading "Transdermal Magnesium Therapy" by Mark Sircus and purchased > 4 gallons of the Magnesium oil from Global Light. I'm lucky because > they are located where I am in San , so I was able to pick it > up. > > It seems that this is a journey to wellness and each step leads me > to the next natural remedy (after many years of doctors,breathing > devices,oxygen tank, pharmaceutical and over the counter drugs). > > Thanks to information in this group, I am now taking Prolamine > Iodine and was hoping this would increase my temperature > (metabolism) but it still doesn't go up over 97.7. > > I just read that Iodine needs selenium to be "utilized." Which > means, it could be getting "dumped," rather than used. It seems > Selenium & Iodine are synergistic. And that iodine is dependent on > selenium.> > So grateful to the members of this group who are sooooo helpful and > understanding.> > Off to my magnesium soak ~ have to hurry ~ Spurs in the playoff with > New Orleans game ;>)> > Caroline> > > > >> > Hi Caroline> > > > I recently began having Iodine to gain "whole body Iodine > sufficiency" to try to end my decades of coughing (it began about > 1950). In around two weeks I now very rarely cough.> > Your mention of low temperature and slow metabolism leads me to > suggest your cells may be somewhat calcified. This could follow from > your magnesium being low in your cells leading to calcification > occurring in them. You have probably noticed mention of magnesium > chloride to correct this. I had great gains from using MgCl on my > skin.> > Phil> > ps - with rejuvenated cells MMS should work even better.> > > > [ ] Re: to those who resent > network > > marketing> > > > > > Arthur,> > > > Maybe you're confusing me with someone else. I joined this group> > because I do need the subject matter MMS. As I initially > introducted> > myself, I tried taking MMS about 6 months ago because of a serious> > fungal infection, COPD, chronic coughing which I have had all my> > life probably due to mercury poisoning from amalgams, candida, low> > temperature, slow metabolism, weight gain, and a few other > symptoms.> > Snip> > > > Caroline> >>

Guest guest

Magnesium chloride should have no scent, but will be bitter to the taste. You can use it internally at lower concentrations up to 1 Tablespoon of crystals to a glass of water for a laxative, or liver flush/gall bladder aid. Usually about 1 teaspoon or less (crystals, based on Epsom Salt, magnesium sulfate, usage) can be taken orally without loose stools, I would think. You will have to experiment on the amount.

I have also used it topically. Just rub some on and let it dry. I have used it for sore muscles, etc and my wife has used it for cramps in the legs. It does seem to work.

Dan

From: [mailto: ] On Behalf Of cahydesmondSent: Wednesday, May 14, 2008 1:11 PM Subject: [ ] Re: Magnesium, Iodine, Selenium

---Thanks Dan! I will try it. I live in an agricultural area and I am not sure if we still have an Oriental store or not so thanks for the website info. I am a great user of seaweed products so this sounds great. Will I smell like seaweed? Have you used it yourself? I love this group for that. You learn so much. Have a great day.cathy In , "Dan Nave" <Dan.Nave@...> wrote:>> Just go down to your local Oriental store (or shop on-line) and look for> "Nigari." > > http://www.simply-natural.biz/Nigari.php> > This is magnesium chloride derived from sea water which is used for> making Tofu. It costs under $2 per pound. Make a saturated solution by> mixing the Nigari in a small amount of water to the point where no more> Nigari will dissolve. Then just rub it anywhere on your body and let it> dry there. You could make it less concentrated, I seem to remember> someone mentioning a ratio of 3 measures of Nigari to 1 measure of> water. It is not critical. This is very cheap and will last a very> long time. Keep any unused crystals of Nigari in a closed (sealed)> container so it doesn't absorb moisture from the air.> > This is the same as "Magnesium Oil" except for the price.> > Dan> > > ________________________________> > From: > [mailto: ] On Behalf Of> cahydesmond> Sent: Wednesday, May 14, 2008 10:00 AM> > Subject: [ ] Re: Magnesium, Iodine,> Selenium> > > > ---Do you have to do this every day with the Magnesium oil? How> long > does it lasts? Can you just rub it on your body? Does the book> tell > you how do use it? Is this the best place to get it at Global> light? > I use magnesium cream with DMSO and EMU oil prescribed by my> doctor > years ago before I knew I had Lyme. It really helps the pain-> which I > have a lot of muscle pain.It costs close to forty dollars and> last > about one month if I am conservative about using it. I was> wondering > if this would be more economical and therefore I could use it on> more > parts of my body. I was originally put on it because I have many> > digestive problems due to Lyme and other pathogens and do not> absorb > my supplements very well like many of us Lymies. However, I> spend my > time doing therapies and it has gotten to the point that I am > exhausted from doing so much. I cannot do drugs so it has to be> all > natural. I do not mind that at all but I am looking for breaks.> If > this can only be used with baths then that would mean I have> another > treatment to do and I am so exhausted already. I have heart> problems > as well and need more sleep. Lots of juggling we have to do> right? I > would also like to know what potency is it per usage. Thanks all> of > you for sharing. If we could get paid for the sharing with do> with > others and how it often helps others maybe we would be rich!!!!> just > kidding but there is some truth to it. > cathy > > In > <mailto: %40> , "ramcaroline" > <caroline111@> wrote:> >> > Phil,> > Thank you for your suggestion. I have recently finished > > reading "Transdermal Magnesium Therapy" by Mark Sircus and > purchased > > 4 gallons of the Magnesium oil from Global Light. I'm lucky> because > > they are located where I am in San , so I was able to> pick > it > > up. > > > > It seems that this is a journey to wellness and each step> leads me > > to the next natural remedy (after many years of> doctors,breathing > > devices,oxygen tank, pharmaceutical and over the counter> drugs). > > > > Thanks to information in this group, I am now taking Prolamine> > > Iodine and was hoping this would increase my temperature > > (metabolism) but it still doesn't go up over 97.7. > > > > I just read that Iodine needs selenium to be "utilized." Which> > > means, it could be getting "dumped," rather than used. It> seems > > Selenium & Iodine are synergistic. And that iodine is> dependent on > > selenium.> > > > So grateful to the members of this group who are sooooo> helpful and > > understanding.> > > > Off to my magnesium soak ~ have to hurry ~ Spurs in the> playoff > with > > New Orleans game ;>)> > > > Caroline> > > > > > > > >> > > Hi Caroline> > > > > > I recently began having Iodine to gain "whole body Iodine > > sufficiency" to try to end my decades of coughing (it began> about > > 1950). In around two weeks I now very rarely cough.> > > Your mention of low temperature and slow metabolism leads me> to > > suggest your cells may be somewhat calcified. This could> follow > from > > your magnesium being low in your cells leading to> calcification > > occurring in them. You have probably noticed mention of> magnesium > > chloride to correct this. I had great gains from using MgCl on> my > > skin.> > > Phil> > > ps - with rejuvenated cells MMS should work even better.> > > > > > [ ] Re: to those who> resent > > network > > > marketing> > > > > > > > > Arthur,> > > > > > Maybe you're confusing me with someone else. I joined this> group> > > because I do need the subject matter MMS. As I initially > > introducted> > > myself, I tried taking MMS about 6 months ago because of a> serious> > > fungal infection, COPD, chronic coughing which I have had> all my> > > life probably due to mercury poisoning from amalgams,> candida, low> > > temperature, slow metabolism, weight gain, and a few other > > symptoms.> > > Snip> > > > > > Caroline> > >> >>

Guest guest

You've been looking around - Have a look with " magnesium calcifications "

and you will that low magnesium or something has calcification occurring

almost everywhere.

I have paused to wonder why, and I think that when calcium is dissolved in

blood, and the blood pH becomes somewhat acidic that some of the calcium may

precipitate out. So the risks follow from dehydration and stresses of any

form at all - of course it happens slowly, so slowly that it maybe months or

years before one appreciates that they have " aged " a bit. Deteriorated is a

better word!

When I got into using my dissolved precipitate from sea water, I sprayed it

thinly on my skin and rubbed it in. It quickly became less damp and stopped

running down Nest time I used more and left it more damp, sooner, so I was

getting more on in less time. I eventually went to my total body (it was

summer time then). My bowel was affected by the laxative effect then so that

made me slow down. I was in a few days that I had more energies and

get-up-and-go, and a few weeks later my urine became almost clear again (my

cellular detoxing was over - I guess). These days I still apply it most

days, and I expect to continue always.

I will/would not change to another form of magnesium, From what I read the

chloride form is superior, and by my using it my body does not have to

process it further - it immediately gets on the job.

The great advantage with magnesium chloride is that by using it (then we are

doing more than supplying magnesium, we are contributing chloride (chlorine)

in much bigger quantity than with MMS use, and we are raising the pH. Simply

by raising the pH we must be returning calcium to a soluble form (calcium

got " there " because of the blood became less alkaline surely). Whatever the

full explanation is we do get the cells to a state where they can function

more normally - at least that is what I guess happened in my body. I suggest

that where I benefitted others might too.

Does this help answer your queries?

Phil

cahydesmond wrote: [ ] Re: Magnesium, Iodine,

Selenium

---Do you have to do this every day with the Magnesium oil? How long

does it lasts? Can you just rub it on your body?

Guest guest

Hi

When I apply it? - anytime it suits me.

With foot baths? - never tried it.

Dan Nave's Nigari suggestion is great - it is unlikely that you would miss

out on all the trace minerals.

Do let's know when you get your cells buzzing away merrily!

Phil

In >

wrote

Re: Magnesium, Iodine, Selenium

---Yes, Phil, I think you are answering almost all of my questions.

So you use this magnesium oil by spraying it on your body daily. Do

you do that right after your shower when the pores are open or does

it not matter when you do it?

I so agree with you about the magnesium being absorbed this way a lot

more efficiently than the digestive route where the digestive system

is already not up to par. I also believe that some of these health

measures need to be done for the rest of our lives because we are

getting older and because we live in such polluted world, deficient

soil, and persistent critters in our bodies that eat away at out

nutrients.

I was wondering if this process would also affect your bowels so that

you would have to adjust but from what you said it does. It makes

sense.

Have you ever used this as foot baths? I think I saw something like

that somewhere.

You gave me more food for thought. Thanks for taking the time.

best of health to you

cathy