RemedySpot.com

underarm-- MMS and Candida

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

it could be toxins in your lymph system & you need to do more detoxing. suemassie45@... has products to help. roger Dilworth <rogerdil@...> wrote: Hi , I forgot to mention that the second time I got this armpit rash, I was using lemon juice as the activator. Thus I'm wondering whether the MMS is "drawing" the yeast out through the skin?

Supposedly, though, citric acid fosters yeast, so you could try lemon juice instead. I used the DMSO on the rash last night. It stung a little for about five minutes, but today the rash is almost gone. I hope you find relief. Take care, Poole Family <lipoolewavecable> wrote: I'm new to this list, but this really jumped out at me. I've been doing MMS for 2+ months. I have had rashes on both my armpits that probably began somewhere around the time I started MMS. I pretty much ruled out contact dermatitis. At one point, the skin started drying and flaking. So, I started applying olive oil mixed with wild oil of oregano to my pits and that keeps it at bay. But, it's still there. Could it be the citric

acid? I've suspected that I have yeast because I'm very low energy. I've been eating a real anti-yeast diet for more than a year now. Should I go with lemon instead? So interesting because I never connected this to the MMS. --

[ ] MMS and Candida In the early part of first taking MMS, I developed a small rash on the corner of my right armpit that smelled "yeasty." I assumed it was Candida trying to exit my skin. The rash didn't last a long time. I assumed it was the MMS attacking Candida, but then that conclusion got muddied when it was discovered that citric acid (which I was using as the activator) was pro-Candida. Okay, after resuming MMS recently, I now have a small yeasty rash on the corner of my left armpit. I did recently start taking Agrisept-L (I believe, S mentioned it in a post). [Agrisept-L is citrus bioflavonoids, including grapefruit seed extract]. So my question is, am I correct in assuming this is Candida? (My diet isn't exactly anti-Candida so it would not be surprising if I had yeast.) And if it is Candida, my conclusion is that MMS is beneficial against Candida and that the Agrisept-L is helping as well. Thoughts? Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now. Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

Guest guest

Thanks, . I assume the MMS is causing the toxins to exit through the lymph system and is not the cause of the toxins themselves? I assume so, but the question needs to be asked. I'll contact Sue when she gets back.RRM <rmor67@...> wrote: it could be toxins in your lymph system & you need to do more detoxing. suemassie45aol has products to help. roger Dilworth

<rogerdil > wrote: Hi , I forgot to mention that the second time I got this armpit rash, I was using lemon juice as the activator. Thus I'm wondering whether the MMS is "drawing" the yeast out through the skin? Supposedly, though, citric acid fosters yeast, so you could try lemon juice instead. I used the DMSO on the rash last night. It stung a little for about five minutes, but today the rash is almost gone. I hope you find relief. Take care, Poole Family <lipoolewavecable> wrote: I'm new to this list, but

this really jumped out at me. I've been doing MMS for 2+ months. I have had rashes on both my armpits that probably began somewhere around the time I started MMS. I pretty much ruled out contact dermatitis. At one point, the skin started drying and flaking. So, I started applying olive oil mixed with wild oil of oregano to my pits and that keeps it at bay. But, it's still there. Could it be the citric acid? I've suspected that I have yeast because I'm very low energy. I've been eating a real anti-yeast diet for more than a year now. Should I go with lemon instead? So interesting because I never connected this to the MMS. -- [ ] MMS and Candida In the early part of first taking MMS, I developed a small rash on the corner of my right armpit that smelled "yeasty." I assumed it was Candida trying to exit my skin. The rash didn't last a long time. I assumed it was the MMS attacking Candida, but then that conclusion got muddied when it was discovered that citric acid (which I was using as the activator) was pro-Candida. Okay, after resuming MMS recently, I now have a

small yeasty rash on the corner of my left armpit. I did recently start taking Agrisept-L (I believe, S mentioned it in a post). [Agrisept-L is citrus bioflavonoids, including grapefruit seed extract]. So my question is, am I correct in assuming this is Candida? (My diet isn't exactly anti-Candida so it would not be surprising if I had yeast.) And if it is Candida, my conclusion is that MMS is beneficial against Candida and that the Agrisept-L is helping as well. Thoughts? Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now. Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now. Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.