RemedySpot.com

Re: Citrus pectin

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

That's funny you should mention this. I just bought a few bottles of modified citrus pectin. I was using Premier Research's brand of Chem Detox, of which the main ingredient is citrus pectin. I wanted a cheaper alternative. Yes, it does mop up toxins and that is exactly how I take it - about 1/2 hour after my salt/c.

-- [ ] Citrus pectin

Recently, on curezone, someone reported listening to a new podcast by Adam Abraham called, "Death of MMS sorely Exaggerated: New developments and Q & A with Jim Humble". He said Jim said you can eliminate the side effects of the higher doses of MMS if you eat one or two apples immediately after taking the MMS. The apples go in and soak up any die-off and toxins that are mobilized by the MMS. I was wondering if modified citrus pectin taken immediately afterwards would do the same thing? It is considered good for mopping up these things. If it can be taken immediately afterwards, would it work to put it right into the juice/MMS mixture or might it mess it up somehow?

Thanks for any thoughts on this.

--

Guest guest

, What brand of modified citrus pectin are you using? Thanks, usan <ssiegel5@...> wrote: That's funny you should mention this. I just bought a few bottles of modified citrus pectin. I

was using Premier Research's brand of Chem Detox, of which the main ingredient is citrus pectin. I wanted a cheaper alternative. Yes, it does mop up toxins and that is exactly how I take it - about 1/2 hour after my salt/c. -- [ ] Citrus pectin Recently, on curezone, someone reported listening to a new podcast by Adam Abraham called, "Death of MMS sorely Exaggerated: New developments and Q & A with Jim Humble". He said Jim said you can eliminate the side effects of the higher doses of MMS if you eat one or two apples immediately after taking the MMS. The apples go in and soak up any die-off and toxins that are mobilized by the MMS. I was wondering if modified citrus pectin taken immediately afterwards would do the same thing? It is considered good for mopping up these things. If it can be taken immediately afterwards, would it work to put it right into the juice/MMS mixture or might it mess it up somehow? Thanks

for any thoughts on this. --

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

Guest guest

I use The Now brand. I found it cheap online. Can't remember where right now, but if you google it you can click on those price comparison sites.

-- [ ] Citrus pectin

Recently, on curezone, someone reported listening to a new podcast by Adam Abraham called, "Death of MMS sorely Exaggerated: New developments and Q & A with Jim Humble". He said Jim said you can eliminate the side effects of the higher doses of MMS if you eat one or two apples immediately after taking the MMS. The apples go in and soak up any die-off and toxins that are mobilized by the MMS. I was wondering if modified citrus pectin taken immediately afterwards would do the same thing? It is considered good for mopping up these things. If it can be taken immediately afterwards, would it work to put it right into the juice/MMS mixture or might it mess it up somehow?

--

Guest guest

, Using the nextag site, I see that there are iHerb.com:$61 All Star Health:$48. A little distressed to see iHerb so much more expensive. Thanks, usan <ssiegel5@...> wrote: , I use The Now brand. I found it cheap online. Can't remember where right now, but if you google it you can click on those price comparison sites. -- [ ] Citrus pectin Recently, on curezone, someone reported listening to a new podcast by Adam Abraham called, "Death of MMS sorely Exaggerated: New developments and Q & A with Jim Humble". He said Jim said you can eliminate the side effects of

the higher doses of MMS if you eat one or two apples immediately after taking the MMS. The apples go in and soak up any die-off and toxins that are mobilized by the MMS. I was wondering if modified citrus pectin taken immediately afterwards would do the same thing? It is considered good for mopping up these things. If it can be taken immediately afterwards, would it work to put it right into the juice/MMS mixture or might it mess it up somehow? Thanks for any thoughts on this. -- Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with

Mobile. Try it now.

Guest guest

Yeah, they are usually pretty cheap.-

-- [ ] Citrus pectin

--

Guest guest

Why not just eat the apples? It's easier.

--- In , " Poole Family " <lipoole@...>

wrote:

>

> Recently, on curezone, someone reported listening to a new podcast by Adam

Abraham

called, " Death of MMS sorely Exaggerated: New developments and Q & A with Jim

Humble " . He

said Jim said you can eliminate the side effects of the higher doses of MMS if

you eat one or

two apples immediately after taking the MMS. The apples go in and soak up any

die-off and

toxins that are mobilized by the MMS. I was wondering if modified citrus pectin

taken

immediately afterwards would do the same thing? It is considered good for

mopping up

these things. If it can be taken immediately afterwards, would it work to put it

right into the

juice/MMS mixture or might it mess it up somehow?

>

> Thanks for any thoughts on this.

>

> --

>

Guest guest

Do you have the same problem with applesauce?

--- In , " Poole Family " <lipoole@...>

wrote:

>

> >Why not just eat the apples? It's easier.<

>

> My teeth tend to be sensitive to apples and other fruits. Plus, the citrus

pectin has a whole

host of benefits, so I thought it might be an effective way to achieve the same

benefit

without the tooth pain.

>