RemedySpot.com

Re: lemon juice and vitamin c

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

No, fresh apple juice is just fine. The natural C in fruits is not enough to stop the MMS. It's taking something with added C or C itself. Usually when juices have added C they add 100% of the daily allowance. But there are Knudson's juices that have zero C, and some that have only a few percent of the daily allowance, like 20% or even as low as 5% added.

There are people that feel that MMS destroys C in the body, so they suggest adding C to your diet. C supplements usually only last around 2 hours in your system, so it is best to separate the MMS and C by at least 2 hours.

Samala,

-------Original Message-------

Ok, another question. How come you use lemon juice to activate the MMS, but you can't take vitamin c until several hours later or it stops the MMS from working.

Guest guest

Hi ,

At 01:16 AM 18/06/2008, you wrote: " There are people that feel that

MMS destroys C in the body, so they suggest adding C to your diet.

C supplements usually only last around 2 hours in your system, so it is

best to separate the MMS and C by at least 2 hours. "

It is also suggested we take Vit C (I thought 4 hours best) because MMS

strips plaque from the arteries, thus leaving them dangerously weakened,

so we need to strengthen them in advance of that happening. Vit C

strengthens arteries. A good source for the information about Vit C

and arteries can be found here:

http://www.psha-inc.com/guai-support/sf/MoreResources.htm#DrRathHealthFoundation

Best Wishes..........LD

Guest guest

Hi LD. Yes, Jim says that if there is a question about heart issues, or plaque, then it is best to take high doses of C for a few weeks before starting on MMS. I'm assuming that people using MMS have at least read Jim's book, where it states that. MMS is nothing to mess around with and everyone should have a good handle on it before starting it. It's not like popping a multi-vitamin. It's powerful stuff. I've known about, and experimented with MMS since I found out about it last August/September.

I always understood C to last at least 4 to 8 hours in the system, but a couple of, um--scientists or chemists I think they were--said that it actually is between 2 and 4 hours. So, they suggested that the 2 hour time difference is enough. Personally, I think a person should take their other protocols during the day--that way they get whatever supplements they need, including C--and take MMS before bed. We are sleeping and not taking anything else anyway, and this gives the MMS time to work without interference by any other supplement.

The only variation of this would be where a person is really sick or really trying to get over something quickly, and is taking MMS in small doses throughout the day. Because small doses are easier on the body, and, like C, the most active part of the AMMS is going to occure in the first few hours, with diminishing effect as time goes on. So by keeping smaller doses in the body regularly throughout the day they are actually getting a much better healing effect.

But not everyone wants to make up AMMS throughout the day, so only a few people have done this.

Samala,

-------Original Message-------

It is also suggested we take Vit C (I thought 4 hours best) because MMS strips plaque from the arteries, thus leaving them dangerously weakened, so we need to strengthen them in advance of that happening. Vit C strengthens arteries.

Guest guest

At 11:34 AM 18/06/2008, you wrote: " Personally, I think

a person should take their other protocols during the day--that way they

get whatever supplements they need, including C--and take MMS before

bed. We are sleeping and not taking anything else anyway, and this

gives the MMS time to work without interference by any other

supplement. "

I agree with all you've said . I took my MMS before bed so I

could get all my other supps in during the day. I've stopped MMS

for a while as I've started a new protocol and didn't want any

confusion. I just couldn't get the MMS to a high enough dose

without intolerable pain. Taking it more often wouldn't have