RemedySpot.com

Re: Looking for someone in the group

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi, I don't know if you mean me or not. It's a bit complicated, but I had a Phase 1 and Phase 2 detox profile done by Genovations, (formerly Great Smokies). The test is called DetoxiGenomic Profile. Also had an HLA DRB done at LabCorp if this is about Lyme. I'm in the 24% of folks with the "dreaded" missing gene for detoxing neurotoxins. And my Orthomolecular doc said I was a non-methylator when he read the results. So I do a lot of saunas and am working with this info and trying to "fix" it. Gaiacita <gaiacita@...> wrote: I haven't seen her post for a while, but there was a lady here that explained to me about her body not being able to detox--that she was missing something that didn't allow her to detox properly. I've met someone who might have the same problem and was wanting to explain this rare occurrence to her, but I don't remember how it went. So, if you are still on the list, could you let me know? Samala,

Guest guest

No, you weren't the person I was thinking of, but thanks to your post, your missing gene is what the other lady was talking about. Now I can tell my friend.

Samala,

-------Original Message-------

I'm in the 24% of folks with the "dreaded" missing gene for detoxing neurotoxins. And my Orthomolecular doc said I was a non-methylator when he read the results. So I do a lot of saunas and am working with this info and trying to "fix" it.

Guest guest

The thing about the dang gene is that you get one half of each gene from each parent and unfortunetly when this happens it means neither parent's half showed up for you. Even half is better that none, but I've been reading quite a lot about gene expression and I'm wondering if it's possible to get another gene to "express" what this missing one would.Gaiacita <gaiacita@...> wrote: No, you weren't the person I was thinking of, but thanks to your post, your missing gene is what the other lady was talking about. Now I can tell my friend. Samala, -------Original Message------- I'm in the 24% of folks with the "dreaded" missing gene for detoxing neurotoxins. And my Orthomolecular doc said I was a non-methylator when he read the results. So I do a lot of saunas and am working with this info and trying to "fix" it.

Guest guest

Don't know, but that's an interesting idea! I know parts of the brain, and parts of the body will take over for when certain parts are damaged.

Samala,

-------Original Message-------

I'm wondering if it's possible to get another gene to "express" what this missing one would.

Guest guest

I also believe I have this problem. It has always been a challenge for me to detox. I am wondering how are you trying to fix it?

-- Re: [ ] Looking for someone in the group

Hi,

I don't know if you mean me or not. It's a bit complicated, but I had a Phase 1 and Phase 2 detox profile done by Genovations, (formerly Great Smokies). The test is called DetoxiGenomic Profile. Also had an HLA DRB done at LabCorp if this is about Lyme. I'm in the 24% of folks with the "dreaded" missing gene for detoxing neurotoxins. And my Orthomolecular doc said I was a non-methylator when he read the results. So I do a lot of saunas and am working with this info and trying to "fix" it. Gaiacita <gaiacita@...> wrote:

I haven't seen her post for a while, but there was a lady here that explained to me about her body not being able to detox--that she was missing something that didn't allow her to detox properly.

I've met someone who might have the same problem and was wanting to explain this rare occurrence to her, but I don't remember how it went.

So, if you are still on the list, could you let me know?

Samala,

Guest guest

I don't know if I have that gene but I may have the

methylation block so I've started the Simplified protocol that is

discussed here:

http://planetthrive.com/cgi-bin/members/pub9990215236855.cgi?itemid=9990277777956 & action=viewad & page=1 & placeonpage=1 & totaldisplayed=999 & categoryid=9980215237000

I didn't know when I started it that there would reactions to the

treatment but there often is and I've been experiencing exacerbation of

symptoms since starting even though all I've done is crush one tablet and

then take a few of the grains each day. The idea is that these

supplements will fix the problem so that our bodies will detox.

LD

At 10:04 AM 21/06/2008, susan wrote:

I also believe I have this

problem. It has always been a challenge for me to detox. I am

wondering how are you trying to fix it?

-- Re: [ ] Looking for

someone in the group

Hi,

I don't know if you mean me or not. It's a bit complicated, but I

had a Phase 1 and Phase 2 detox profile done by Genovations, (formerly

Great Smokies). The test is called DetoxiGenomic Profile.

Also had an HLA DRB done at LabCorp if this is about Lyme. I'm in

the 24% of folks with the " dreaded " missing gene for detoxing

neurotoxins. And my Orthomolecular doc said I was a non-methylator

when he read the results. So I do a lot of saunas and am working

with this info and trying to " fix " it.

Gaiacita <gaiacita@...> wrote:

I haven't seen her post for a while, but there was a lady here that

explained to me about her body not being able to detox--that she was

missing something that didn't allow her to detox properly.

I've met someone who might have the same problem and was wanting to

explain this rare occurrence to her, but I don't remember how it

went.

So, if you are still on the list, could you let me know?

Samala,

Guest guest

I'm highly reactive to almost everything so have to make due with saunas and HBOT right now, but I'm repeating the site for this. It's very good and is on a couple of other forums that I'm on and he's quite knowledgable. http://planetthrive.com/cgi-bin/members/pub9990215236855.cgi?itemid=9990277777956 & action=viewad & page=1 & placeonpage=1 & totaldisplayed=999 & categoryid=9980215237000susan <ssiegel5@...> wrote: I also believe I have this problem. It has always been a challenge for me to detox. I am wondering how are you trying to fix it? -- Re: [ ] Looking for someone in the group Hi, I don't know if you mean me or not. It's a bit complicated, but I had a Phase 1 and Phase 2 detox profile done by Genovations, (formerly Great Smokies). The test is called DetoxiGenomic Profile. Also had an HLA DRB done at LabCorp if this is about Lyme. I'm in the 24% of folks with the "dreaded" missing gene for detoxing neurotoxins. And my Orthomolecular doc said I was a non-methylator when he read the

results. So I do a lot of saunas and am working with this info and trying to "fix" it. Gaiacita <gaiacitagmail> wrote: I haven't seen her post for a while, but there was a lady here that explained to me about her body not being able to detox--that she was missing something that didn't allow her to detox properly. I've met someone who might have the same problem and was wanting to explain this rare occurrence to her, but I don't remember how it went. So, if you are still on the list, could you let me know? Samala,

Guest guest

Thanks for the information. I definitely have problems with some pharmaceuticals getting out of my system.

-- Re: [ ] Looking for someone in the group

I don't know if I have that gene but I may have the methylation block so I've started the Simplified protocol that is discussed here:http://planetthrive.com/cgi-bin/members/pub9990215236855.cgi?itemid=9990277777956 & action=viewad & page=1 & placeonpage=1 & totaldisplayed=999 & categoryid=9980215237000 I didn't know when I started it that there would reactions to the treatment but there often is and I've been experiencing exacerbation of symptoms since starting even though all I've done is crush one tablet and then take a few of the grains each day. The idea is that these supplements will fix the problem so that our bodies will detox.LDAt 10:04 AM 21/06/2008, susan wrote:

I also believe I have this problem. It has always been a challenge for me to detox. I am wondering how are you trying to fix it? -------Original Message------- From: Edy RayfieldDate: 6/20/2008 10:40:50 AM Subject: Re: [ ] Looking for someone in the group Hi, I don't know if you mean me or not. It's a bit complicated, but I had a Phase 1 and Phase 2 detox profile done by Genovations, (formerly Great Smokies). The test is called DetoxiGenomic Profile. Also had an HLA DRB done at LabCorp if this is about Lyme. I'm in the 24% of folks with the "dreaded" missing gene for detoxing neurotoxins. And my Orthomolecular doc said I was a non-methylator when he read the results. So I do a lot of saunas and am working with this info and trying to "fix" it. Gaiacita <gaiacita@...> wrote:I haven't seen her post for a while, but there was a lady here that explained to me about her body not being able to detox--that she was missing something that didn't allow her to detox properly. I've met someone who might have the same problem and was wanting to explain this rare occurrence to her, but I don't remember how it went. So, if you are still on the list, could you let me know? Samala,