long term solution if the MMS is causing reflux but it might help if has

continued. You can take it anytime MMS seems to have overwhelmed

you with exacerbation of a symptom.

Hope you are feeling better.........LD

At 12:56 AM 17/06/2008, you wrote:

Yes, call. They may have

some answer, though I don't think the amount of MMS you took should have

had the reflux last anywhere near this long. Usually symptoms are

over in a few hours, unless very high doses have been taken.

Samala,

-------Original Message-------

I am scared to take it again as I still have burning again this

mng. I haven't had a problem like this in a very long time!

Guest guest

When I took it with the citric acid I was full of energy, but when I took it with the vinegar and the next day lemon juice I was exhausted and still am this am. This is why I just took my transfer factor plus, it's always a pick me up.

I have decided to start doing what you do and take it before bed now. Also, do you think I should start Cody back up on it as his lymph nodes are starting to appear again.

Can he have Colloidal Silver during the day if he gets MMS also?

Many thanks and hugs,

Bonnie & CodyGas prices getting you down? Search AOL Autos for fuel-efficient used cars.

Guest guest

Ok thank you . Makes sense esp. since the MMS is making me so tired out during the day. I will probably not use the citric acid the MMS comes with as I did have severe adverse reactions to it.

I am just very worried that I found a lymph node already on Cody. He only had chemo around a month or so ago. I was hoping for a longer remission time.

Also, can MMS be used when one is receiving chemo?

Thank you so much for your help with this.

Many hugs,

Bonnie & CodyboyGas prices getting you down? Search AOL Autos for fuel-efficient used cars.

Guest guest

I just emailed with setcom and told them they are screwing up and to reset my listing, no word yet...I have tried to order for over a week now.

Hugs,

B & CGas prices getting you down? Search AOL Autos for fuel-efficient used cars.

Guest guest

Yes Bonnie, I would start Cody on the MMS. I know you've had the reflux but that does not mean Cody will. Just watch him to see if he's in discomfort. As much pain as you had you'd be able to tell if Cody is feeling that way. Besides now, you don't have the reflux, so as you see, it doesn't happen all the time, depending on what you may use to activate it.

And yes, he certainly can have the CS too. Just separate them. Maybe give him the CS during the day and the MMS at night when you take yours.

Samala,

I have decided to start doing what you do and take it before bed now. Also, do you think I should start Cody back up on it as his lymph nodes are starting to appear again.

Guest guest

Yes, it can be used with chemo. Plus, if you can ever get the oleander, that is suppose to mitigate all effects of the chemo. I hope you can get some.

Samala,

Also, can MMS be used when one is receiving chemo?

Guest guest

Well, keep trying. Perhaps ask Tony to write Mark personally on your behalf. You NEED this stuff.

Samala,

I have written to Marc about this many times and still no luck.