RemedySpot.com

MMS

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I really think that MMS is helping. I am back up to seven drops again, but have decided to take in the middle of the day, instead of night. When taking at night, I would be up and unable to sleep well if I had any herxing....and I just never know when that might be.

Guest guest

I had the same thing occur twice with different

dentists. I didn't seem to have an infection the first time but the

2nd time it became really badly infected and the dentist treated it with

abx. However, it hurts to this day. Even holding MMS on it

every day for most of the 6 months I've been taking it, hasn't

healed it. I guess the infection is too powerful now and maybe the

fact that I can't take high doses of MMS is an issue. Your message

is synchronic because I thought the past couple of nights that

maybe I should take a sip of my dogs' MMS (which is at 4 drops each now

& without water added) and just hold it there for a while and then

spit it out. Maybe I should add a little water first?

LD

At 11:40 PM 21/05/2008, Day wrote:

Major Dental MMS

healing...

I had an extraction of my last wisdom tooth.

I let it go too long

so something called hypercementosis had occurred.

This happens when a tooth is sick and...

as a way of trying to protect itself,

it builds up “cement” all around the roots.

This caused there to be HUGE roots.

So...what was supposed to be a simple extraction...

became a surgical extraction...

Four places had to be cut down to the jaw...

the tooth had to be cut into pieces...

I have never heard my dentist grunt and groan before...

At one point he was close to putting his knee on my chest.

I normally heal quickly from anything but with this situation...

a week later...I still had pain.

My dentist looked in my mouth and sure enough...

not quite a dry socket (causes unbelievable pain) but almost...

and...definitely infected.

I went home and mixed an MMS 6 drop solution.

The first day, I only swished with it.

I did this 4 times.

The next day...pain was 10 per cent of what it had been

so I used a very soft toothbrush

and swished and brushed 5-6 times that day.

By the evening of the second day...

it was essentially healed...

pain gone....

all sign of infection gone.

Fantastic stuff.

michael

Guest guest

Are you quite sure the infection isn't in your jawbone itself? I recently had two teeth extracted that had root canals. The jawbone itself was so infected that the dentist had to go in a scrape away black and dark brown jawbone itself. He asked me if I wanted to look at it and I declined. It took 10 minutes or so to remove all this infected bone and the bottom one when extracted oozed a yellow gunk out of the jawbone and he did some minor scraping on it to remove the infection. I had to have both sites sutured and had no infection. About 2 years ago I had another dentist extract a tooth and ended up with a sinus infection that lasted 6 months or more. Horrible job. It's still in there as the gum itself is painful and the next step is to go in there after the jawbone, too. Does your dentist have a cavitat machine? If not find one that does and knows how to use it. You may need a full evalutation of your bone

situation.Leithal Dame <leithaldame@...> wrote: I had the same thing occur twice with different dentists. I didn't seem to have an infection the first time but the 2nd time it became really badly infected and the dentist treated it with abx. However, it hurts to this day. Even holding MMS on it every day for most of the 6 months I've been taking it, hasn't healed it. I guess the infection is too powerful now and maybe the fact that I can't take high doses of MMS is an issue. Your

message is synchronic because I thought the past couple of nights that maybe I should take a sip of my dogs' MMS (which is at 4 drops each now & without water added) and just hold it there for a while and then spit it out. Maybe I should add a little water first?LDAt 11:40 PM 21/05/2008, Day wrote: Major Dental MMS healing...I had an extraction of my last wisdom tooth.I let it go too long so something called hypercementosis had occurred.This happens when a tooth is sick and...as a way of trying to protect itself, it builds up “cement” all around the roots.This caused there to be HUGE roots.So...what was supposed to be a simple extraction...became a surgical extraction...Four places had to be cut down to the jaw...the tooth had to be cut into pieces...I have never heard my dentist grunt and groan before...At

one point he was close to putting his knee on my chest.I normally heal quickly from anything but with this situation...a week later...I still had pain.My dentist looked in my mouth and sure enough...not quite a dry socket (causes unbelievable pain) but almost...and...definitely infected.I went home and mixed an MMS 6 drop solution.The first day, I only swished with it.I did this 4 times.The next day...pain was 10 per cent of what it had beenso I used a very soft toothbrush and swished and brushed 5-6 times that day.By the evening of the second day...it was essentially healed...pain gone....all sign of infection gone.Fantastic stuff.michael

• 2 years later...

My point exactly paul

[ ] MMS

What is all the Debate, I don't get it. Youtube has lots of people who have and are using MMS. One thing you can conclude is lots of people are doing MMS and they are not dieing from it. One guy is using it for Lyme and he has like 15 movies, he is not cured but is having improvements. Improvements means for less than 20 bucks. Then again how do you know who's web sites are who's, who's pictures are who's. Just like www.jimhubble.com under news takes you to the FDA's web-site.