RemedySpot.com

michael-- Re:MMS

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

www.oilpulling.com will also help remove more toxins. roger Day <groupist@...> wrote: Major Dental MMS healing...I had an extraction of my last wisdom tooth.I let it go too long so something called hypercementosis had occurred.This happens when a tooth is sick and...as a way of trying to protect itself, it builds up “cement” all around the roots.This caused there to be

HUGE roots.So...what was supposed to be a simple extraction...became a surgical extraction...Four places had to be cut down to the jaw...the tooth had to be cut into pieces...I have never heard my dentist grunt and groan before...At one point he was close to putting his knee on my chest.I normally heal quickly from anything but with this situation...a week later...I still had pain.My dentist looked in my mouth and sure enough...not quite a dry socket (causes unbelievable pain) but almost...and...definitely infected.I went home and mixed an MMS 6 drop solution.The first day, I only swished with it.I did this 4 times.The next day...pain was 10 per cent of what it had beenso I used a very soft toothbrush and swished and brushed 5-6 times that day.By the evening of the second day...it was essentially healed...pain gone....all sign of infection

gone.Fantastic stuff.michael