RemedySpot.com

Re: email to me from Jim Humble....from Bonnie & Cody however read on....

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi Bonnie. This is true. Many people's problems get worse on MMS and then clear completely up. Some people even get pains in areas that were damaged years before, but had not bothered them in years until they started the MMS. Then the pain would last for a few hours to a few days and go away and the people felt better than ever.

So--this is something you are going to have to decide for yourself. Is your pain worth going through to perhaps get rid of forever? Just remember that no one can guarantee you anything so no one can say that absolutely your pain will go away never to bother you again. But many, many people go through this spell of worse before it gets better. They believe that, though they thought the old wounds or health issues were healed, that there must still have been some lingering, hidden virus or bacteria that had gotten encapsulated, that the MMS finally killed off.

Some people took baking soda and others took 1 to 2,000 mg of C when the pain came, because both these stop the MMS from working.

Samala,

--thanks for posting Jim's reply. I had forgotten to tell you about the "worse before better" thing, though about half the people on the lists reported this.

-------Original Message-------

I am still hurting badly again this evening. I went out and bought some vinegar with the mother (Bragg's) and it only temporarily helped. I am not sure I want to continue with this product as I am in severe pain already, would I be a fool to continue on with this and suffer more??