RemedySpot.com

Re: lymphatic

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

With doing your own lymph massages my proffessional lymph massuese says gentle pulsing on them. She showed me how to do it and started at my collar bone area and with 2 or 3 fingers gently pulsed them. It's not the way it's done on the table, but she says is very effective.Leithal Dame <leithaldame@...> wrote: At 04:33 AM 9/05/2008, you wrote: "Lymphatic massage doesn't need to be done every day to be helpful. I used to have it done 1-2 times a week and it did help me when I had chronic fatigue

syndrome."Thanks andra but I'm unable to afford the massages and I can walk maybe very little. I do walk as much as I can but it isn't enough to make any impact on a completely cut off lymph. I bought the Zen Chi on my doctor's recommendation so I'll see if that will help."...if you but sugar in your mouth and just hold it there without swallowing it detoxes your lymphatic system and gets rid of mucous and clears up your sinuses as well."I couldn't find a thing on various keyword searches for this and I too wonder like someone else, is that actually the oil pulling rather than sugar? I did the oil pulling for a while before starting MMS.I am stopping everything for a short time to reassess because yesterday I became so much worse than usual and something I've introduced may be causing it. Regards, LD