RemedySpot.com

02-tanks- Re: O/T: Ozone insuffilations

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

i get my 02 from the local farm welding supply its much cheaperrogerwanda85929 <wanda85929@...> wrote: > > Therefore, I am now in the process of trying to buy an oxygen > concentrator but I am trying to make sure that the oxygen produced > by the oxygen concentrator ( in comparison to medical oxygen tanks

> that I have been using) is appropriate for ozone use. Do you happen > to know? > How about you? have you gotten healing or relief from ozone? What > were you treating it for? > cathy > Hi , I have cfids although some speculate it is actually lymes. I don't know. Have had it for 20 years. I have tried various different protocols. There was a time when I really thought I had it beat. Before I got into ozone (I'm on the Oxyplus list), I had read several testimonies of how it really helped. I bought a used generator from Saul for $1600 plus a concentrator from him. I then bought a portable tent like sauna from Ozone Labs for about $250 or maybe it was $300 and I then had all I needed to do any type of ozone protocol. Saul's generator

also had a lifetime waranty so if anything ever goes wrong, he will fix it. All necessary attachments also came with the generator. I'm sad to say, tho, that I haven't seen him offer any used generators since I bought mine. He use to sell those that had been traded in but I haven't seen him do that since. I did see once where his wife was selling one on Ebay. Maybe that is what they are doing now. The concentrator is fine but you have to make sure the settings can go from .03 for insufflating to .50 for saunas. Something about that is very important and if the concentrator doesn't have those settings, you then have to buy some kind of adapter, I think. However, you canNOT use a concentrator if you want to do direct IV ozone. One must use the tank for that. All other types of ozone application can use a concentrator, tho. The concentrator I have is from 02 thechnologies Inc., bought through

Saul for $800. However, they no longer sell that particular one and do have another for about $1000 or maybe even $1200, not sure. The reason I went with the concentrator (will probably last me a life time) is because when one is so sick, getting out and about to refill the tank can be an issue. I took that into consideration and just went with the concentrator. My question to you about if you were cured was because ozone has not cured me, and I have done it thoroughly very diligently. Personally, I would not recommend the saunas due to all the extreme rashing it caused when one is so sick. For women, my recommendation would be to stick with vaginal insufflating. You can do more without all that rashing. Still I have to say other than cleansing and giving me some added energy, it has not cured. Is it worth it? I think so, but I wouldn't go into debt to purchase the equipment. There are other protocols that have helped me that are not so expensive. One of the things that set me back was a comment that Saul made about 'get your nutritients from your food'. Now I take several supplements, but when I got my equipment (I wanted to be well so badly), I started feeling better with the added enegry it gave me that I (taking his advice) started cutting back on my supplements. I was able to sustain for a couple maybe three years but then I started relapsing. It has taken my four years to figure out I need those supplements. Everybody is different, but I really wouldn't put all my eggs in one basket depending on ozone only to cure. Supplements, liver cleansing, etc. go a long way, too, and are so often overlooked. Gail