RemedySpot.com

MMS and bone marrow

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi,

I've been on MMS for just three weeks. It pulled me out of a bad

struggle with some sort of coinfection for Lyme. I think it's

Bartonella, from the descriptions I've read.

I was planning on pulsing MMS - maybe two weeks on and two weeks off.

I'm not sure. I have fungal issues and wanted to take time to build

in between pulses.

BUT... I went off yesterday and by evening the pain in my hips was

back, the fatigue was building and psycho- symptoms were building,

too - agitation, depression, etc.

This coinfection is extremely aggressive (now I know for sure it's

not a herx) and seems to be coming from my bone marrow. My hips start

aching first and then it works its way down my thigh bones. It's

inside my bones.

My questions are:

Does anyone know if MMS will get into bone marrow?

Will rife treatments get into bone marrow?

Why did three weeks of MMS apparently not touch this infection much?

It seems like it just kept my head above water so that I could

function, which I did well during that time. But I don't want to be

on MMS for life - don't know if that's even possible.

I took a three drop dose before bed last night and I'm back up and

running, but I want to conquer this thing, not just keep one step

ahead of it. I'm also worried that it could morph into something that

can't be treated if I don't hit it hard.

I feel that this thing will put me in a wheel chair if I don't kill

it. I was getting weak in my thighs before the night came. I went

from feeling pretty strong in the morning to thinking about a wheel

chair before bed. After my dose before bed the weakness was gone

immediately.

Any thoughts/suggestions?

Thanks,

Guest guest

Im wondering if you still arent herxing - you dont go off it and next day expect to feel good....that comes sometimes a week later depending on how hard and how long you have been pounding it.....I have thought as you did but Im not sure it is the infection coming back after 1 day.....if you have pain in your hips its likely the Lyme an dthat is the last to go Im afraid......

On Sat, Jul 12, 2008 at 11:14 AM, mostap2003 <mostapleton@...> wrote:

Hi,I've been on MMS for just three weeks. It pulled me out of a bad struggle with some sort of coinfection for Lyme. I think it's Bartonella, from the descriptions I've read.I was planning on pulsing MMS - maybe two weeks on and two weeks off.

I'm not sure. I have fungal issues and wanted to take time to build in between pulses. BUT... I went off yesterday and by evening the pain in my hips was back, the fatigue was building and psycho- symptoms were building,

too - agitation, depression, etc. This coinfection is extremely aggressive (now I know for sure it's not a herx) and seems to be coming from my bone marrow. My hips start aching first and then it works its way down my thigh bones. It's

inside my bones. My questions are:Does anyone know if MMS will get into bone marrow?Will rife treatments get into bone marrow?Why did three weeks of MMS apparently not touch this infection much?

It seems like it just kept my head above water so that I could function, which I did well during that time. But I don't want to be on MMS for life - don't know if that's even possible. I took a three drop dose before bed last night and I'm back up and

running, but I want to conquer this thing, not just keep one step ahead of it. I'm also worried that it could morph into something that can't be treated if I don't hit it hard.I feel that this thing will put me in a wheel chair if I don't kill

it. I was getting weak in my thighs before the night came. I went from feeling pretty strong in the morning to thinking about a wheel chair before bed. After my dose before bed the weakness was gone immediately.

Any thoughts/suggestions?Thanks,

Guest guest

Hi ,I had a lot of problems with my bones too.   Whatever I had was fast and furious too.  I didn't have pain but the feeling was that if I pressed on my bones they would collapse easily.    I was freaking out.   While on  MMS I take many bone supplements and in just a few months I feel like I have my life back.... thank you God.   I alternate the following: Solaray "Nettles" (excellent for bones), Jarrow "Bone Up", New Chapter "BoneHealth",  Lifestyle "Arth-X Platinum", TwinLab "Collagen Type II", Magnesium and Coral Calcium..... just a little over-board but I feel so much better.  I've heard that Lyme eats magnesium that your bones need so maybe that's why you're feeling pain.  The MMS is great so hang in there.I recommend that you see a really good classical homeopath to help you with your bones.  (I'm a big advocate of Homeopathy).  If you need help finding a homeopath in your area, I can try to help you with that.  Best regards,LydiaOn Jul 12, 2008, at 11:14 AM, mostap2003 wrote:Hi,I've been on MMS for just three weeks. It pulled me out of a bad struggle with some sort of coinfection for Lyme. I think it's Bartonella, from the descriptions I've read.I was planning on pulsing MMS - maybe two weeks on and two weeks off. I'm not sure. I have fungal issues and wanted to take time to build in between pulses. BUT... I went off yesterday and by evening the pain in my hips was back, the fatigue was building and psycho- symptoms were building, too - agitation, depression, etc. This coinfection is extremely aggressive (now I know for sure it's not a herx) and seems to be coming from my bone marrow. My hips start aching first and then it works its way down my thigh bones. It's inside my bones. My questions are:Does anyone know if MMS will get into bone marrow?Will rife treatments get into bone marrow?Why did three weeks of MMS apparently not touch this infection much? It seems like it just kept my head above water so that I could function, which I did well during that time. But I don't want to be on MMS for life - don't know if that's even possible. I took a three drop dose before bed last night and I'm back up and running, but I want to conquer this thing, not just keep one step ahead of it. I'm also worried that it could morph into something that can't be treated if I don't hit it hard.I feel that this thing will put me in a wheel chair if I don't kill it. I was getting weak in my thighs before the night came. I went from feeling pretty strong in the morning to thinking about a wheel chair before bed. After my dose before bed the weakness was gone immediately. Any thoughts/suggestions?Thanks,