RemedySpot.com

Here is an email to Mark Sircus and then forwarded to me by Jim Humble

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Good Mng. all and thank you so much for your thoughts and sympathy on my dear dad's passing. I am not up to par yet but I wanted all of you to see this one....Bonnie & Cody

Mark Sircus,I was a little surprise at your analysis of Chlorine Dioxide. Since you were talking about it in industrial strengths then some of your data is partly accurate when referring to chlorine dioxide, however, your data was totally inaccurate when referring to chlorine dioxide in the same strength as the Iodine that you suggest taking (6 mg). In fact I often suggest 2 mg of chlorine dioxide.You must understand that when you start to talk about Safety Data Sheets, the iodine sheets show as much danger as chlorine dioxide if not more when you are talking about industrial strengths. I don't mean to insult you, so just let me tell you a few points. I'm the person who got the MMS (chlorine dioxide movement going).Lenntech puts our a technical brochure that you might check:www.lenntech.com/water-disinfection/disinfection-chlorine-dioxideThis brochure points out that chlorine dioxide is the weakest (lowest oxidation potential) of all normal oxidizers. It has been used in water purification systems for the past 70 years to destroy the harmful pathogens without harming the beneficial bacteria and other beneficial organisms and without causing rust to the machinery in the water. Thousands of water purification systems utilize chlorine dioxide for this very reason. These systems use chlorine dioxide at about this same strength (one or two parts per million and less).You may not understand oxidation potential, but that is the electrical strength at which an ion may attract electrons from molecules. You see chlorine dioxide oxidizes by attracting away electrons from the item that it oxidizes.On the other hand, chlorine oxidizes by exchanging electrons and becoming a part of the molecule that is oxidizes thus forming addition compounds. It's called chlorination as opposed to oxidization. Chlorine dioxide forms no additional compounds. Chlorine dioxide is as much difference from chlorine as sodium chloride is. In fact, chlorine dioxide finally deteriorates into a chloride. In the human body, chlorine dioxide simply does not have the oxidation potential required to oxidize body cells, friendly bacteria, or other useful and needed things in the body. Only pathogens (generally anaerobic bacteria) is oxidized by chlorine dioxide by blowing a hole in their surface. Viruses are killed because the chlorine dioxide prevents the formation of proteins. If you are really a doctor and are interested in the benefit of mankind, you will look up my references, read my book, and then write a true report that is not misleading to people.In the past 5 years I have personally treated over 6000 people. That's probably more than anyone else, ever. I have probably seen more people get well from more different diseases than any other person. I am not asking you to take my word. I'm only asking you to read the data, check the references, and realize that in one year more than 250,000 people have begun to take MMS. There must be some reason for it. That many people have not all of a sudden began talking iodine. I don't sell MMS. I make no money from the sales in the US or any other country at this time. However, you could, in your position, increase you income $100,000 this coming year as thousands are beginning to use MMS every day.Good fortune to youJimHumbleGas prices getting you down? Search AOL Autos for fuel-efficient used cars.