RemedySpot.com

Re: MMS and Alzheimer's

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

You should learn how to make colloidal silver.

Dan

[mailto: ] On Behalf Of

Marjorie Tietjen

Sent: Monday, July 28, 2008 2:07 PM

Subject: Re: [ ] Re: MMS and Alzheimer's

Thanks Helen for the encouragement! I haven't tried the MMS yet but I am

hoping to accumulate some natural remmedies that will help even if they

don't cure. I just have this feeling that antibiotics may be taken away

from us at some point. I don't think that the antibiotics I am taking

are as harmful as they say but I also know there are much healthier

alternatives...even prayer. I've often thought that all the junk that is

going on in the world may be pushing us more in the direction of Spirit.

I planted an herb garden this year and am experimenting with making my

own tinctures and other fun stuff. I was reading somewhere that Canada

is trying to make it illegal to grow your own herbs? At least I think

that's what it said

<http://mail.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/tsmileys2/20.gif>

So...yes Helen...I agree with you too about all this nutty stuff. Not

only is it making us learn about healthy alternatives...it is teaching

us to work together and help each other

Margie

Guest guest

well i tried once with a very simple kit I bought...alligator clips and all but I don't think it came out right. It was yellowish. I tinkered with the thought of buying a machine. What are your thoughts?

Margie

From: Dan Nave <Dan.Nave@...>Subject: RE: [ ] Re: MMS and Alzheimer's Date: Tuesday, July 29, 2008, 1:57 PM

You should learn how to make colloidal silver.Dan____________ _________ _________ _From: miracle_mineral_ supplement[mailto:miracle_mineral_ supplement] On Behalf OfMarjorie TietjenSent: Monday, July 28, 2008 2:07 PMmiracle_mineral_ supplementSubject: Re: [miracle_mineral_ supplement] Re: MMS and Alzheimer'sThanks Helen for the encouragement! I haven't tried the MMS yet but I amhoping to accumulate some natural remmedies that will help even if theydon't cure. I just have this feeling that antibiotics may be taken awayfrom us at some point. I don't think that

the antibiotics I am takingare as harmful as they say but I also know there are much healthieralternatives. ..even prayer. I've often thought that all the junk that isgoing on in the world may be pushing us more in the direction of Spirit.I planted an herb garden this year and am experimenting with making myown tinctures and other fun stuff. I was reading somewhere that Canadais trying to make it illegal to grow your own herbs? At least I thinkthat's what it said<http://mail. yimg.com/ us.yimg.com/ i/mesg/tsmileys2 /20.gif> So...yes Helen...I agree with you too about all this nutty stuff. Notonly is it making us learn about healthy alternatives. ..it is teachingus to work together and help each other Margie

Guest guest

You can do things simply yourself if you want to spend the time. If not, you can buy a few nice full featured units for a good price and also a lot of cheap junk costing a lot of money.

I would recommend something like the SilverPuppy with magnetic stirring and polarity switching for about $150. This is a complete plug and play system. There are some other good ones too, but also a lot of overpriced junk too. Buyer beware.

Dan

From: [mailto: ] On Behalf Of Marjorie TietjenSent: Tuesday, July 29, 2008 1:33 PM Subject: RE: [ ] Re: MMS and Alzheimer's

well i tried once with a very simple kit I bought...alligator clips and all but I don't think it came out right. It was yellowish. I tinkered with the thought of buying a machine. What are your thoughts?

Margie

From: Dan Nave <Dan.Navenilfisk-advance>Subject: RE: [ ] Re: MMS and Alzheimer's Date: Tuesday, July 29, 2008, 1:57 PM

You should learn how to make colloidal silver.Dan____________ _________ _________ _From: miracle_mineral_ supplement[mailto:miracle_mineral_ supplement] On Behalf OfMarjorie TietjenSent: Monday, July 28, 2008 2:07 PMmiracle_mineral_ supplementSubject: Re: [miracle_mineral_ supplement] Re: MMS and Alzheimer'sThanks Helen for the encouragement! I haven't tried the MMS yet but I amhoping to accumulate some natural remmedies that will help even if theydon't cure. I just have this feeling that antibiotics may be taken awayfrom us at some point. I don't think that the antibiotics I am takingare as harmful as they say but I also know there are much healthieralternatives. ..even prayer. I've often thought that all the junk that isgoing on in the world may be pushing us more in the direction of Spirit.I planted an herb garden this year and am experimenting with making myown tinctures and other fun stuff. I was reading somewhere that Canadais trying to make it illegal to grow your own herbs? At least I thinkthat's what it said<http://mail. yimg.com/ us.yimg.com/ i/mesg/tsmileys2 /20.gif> So...yes Helen...I agree with you too about all this nutty stuff. Notonly is it making us learn about healthy alternatives. ..it is teachingus to work together and help each other Margie