RemedySpot.com

Re: MMS and Candida, Yeast,fungus ?????

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Check it outhttp://www.dmso.org/http://www.philsteinberg.com/byrec/36.html

From: seth sato <sethsato (DOT) com>Subject: Re: [miracle_mineral_ supplement] Re: MMS and Candida, Yeast,fungus ?????miracle_mineral_ supplementDate: Monday, July 21, 2008, 10:34 AM

I am not sure if this has been discussed or not but I use a mixture of 1/2 vinegar and 1/2 colloidal silvers (water can be substituted for C¢¢s) whenever my dogs have an ear problem. Clears it up every time and I have been using this formula for 13 years for any kind of yeast or ear infection. Make sure there is no open cut or abrasion because it will burn and cause your pet great discomfort.

Seth

[miracle_mineral_ supplement] Re: MMS and Candida, Yeast,fungus ?????

Interesting topic. I have been trying to treat a couple dogs with ear yeast. No affect yet but according to the information on MMS, it should be taking out the yeast. Maybe it takes out the good bacteria to some extent too and without taking something like Acidophilus (easy to obtain) on a regular basis, the bad bacteria can get a foot-hold to quickly between treatments.I have found that Tea Tree Oil works great on dog ear problems, as well as my own. The dogs aren't crazy about it, but it seems to clear things right up (dogs) or at least help (my own). C

Guest guest

I believe that the yeast is not tied to the bodies systems and is just due to the ear not drying out. If the ear canals are abnormally small, this could be the condition. The Chihuahua gets CS every day along with other things. MMS was the latest in an attempt to determine a link between the bodies immune system and the yeast. No such link that I can see or I need to greatly increase the dose but there is a limit as to how much you can give a 4.5 pound dog. The dog has no problems except the yeast in the ear. Other than that, she is perfectly healthy.From: seth sato

<sethsato (DOT) com>Subject: Re: [miracle_mineral_ supplement] Re: MMS and Candida, Yeast,fungus ?????To:

miracle_mineral_ supplementDate: Monday, July 21, 2008, 10:34 AM

I am not sure if this has been discussed or not but I use a

mixture of 1/2 vinegar and 1/2 colloidal

silvers (water can be substituted for C¢¢s) whenever my dogs have an ear

problem. Clears it up every time and I

have been using this formula for 13 years for any kind of yeast or ear

infection. Make sure there is no open

cut or abrasion because it will burn and cause your pet great discomfort. Seth [miracle_mineral_ supplement] Re: MMS and Candida, Yeast,fungus ?????Interesting topic. I have been trying to treat a couple dogs with ear yeast. No affect yet but according to the information on MMS, it should be taking

out the

yeast. Maybe it takes out the good bacteria to

some extent too and without taking something like Acidophilus (easy to obtain) on a regular basis, the bad bacteria can get a foot-hold to quickly between treatments.I have found that Tea Tree Oil works great on dog ear problems, as well as my own. The dogs aren't crazy about it, but it seems to clear things right up (dogs) or at least help (my own). C

Guest guest

Diet has gone from kibble to 100% raw about 2 years ago without a change in the ear problem. Unless it is a contact allergy, I would still shoot for the defective ear canal. That is the only thing I can see. From the standpoint of cleaning the ear, you have to take almost all of the cotton off the swab to just get it in. There is no way to get it through a scope to really clean the ear out. I have not had a vet clean out the ear but without fixing the ear, my view right now is that the problem will reoccur again. She was on MMS for about a month and there was no change. Based on some of the information people have been putting out lately about causing yeast, maybe MMS is not the thing to use.

From: seth sato <sethsato (DOT) com>Subject: Re: [miracle_mineral_ supplement] Re: MMS and Candida, Yeast,fungus ?????miracle_mineral_ supplementDate: Monday, July 21, 2008, 10:34 AM

I am not sure if this has been discussed or not but I use a mixture of 1/2 vinegar and 1/2 colloidal silvers (water can be substituted for Cʼʼs) whenever my dogs have an ear problem. Clears it up every time and I have been using this formula for 13 years for any kind of yeast or ear infection. Make sure there is no open cut or abrasion because it will burn and cause your pet great discomfort.

Seth

[miracle_mineral_ supplement] Re: MMS and Candida, Yeast,fungus ?????

Interesting topic. I have been trying to treat a couple dogs with ear yeast. No affect yet but according to the information on MMS, it should be taking out the yeast. Maybe it takes out the good bacteria to some extent too and without taking something like Acidophilus (easy to obtain) on a regular basis, the bad bacteria can get a foot-hold to quickly between treatments.I have found that Tea Tree Oil works great on dog ear problems, as well as my own. The dogs aren't crazy about it, but it seems to clear things right up (dogs) or at least help (my own). C

Guest guest

Mix the H2O2 with some colloidal silver just before putting it in the ear.

Should be very effective.

Dan

From: [mailto: ] On Behalf Of WILLIAM GREENAMYERSent: Sunday, July 20, 2008 10:45 PM Subject: Re: [ ] Re: MMS and Candida, Yeast,fungus ?????

The Chihuahua with yeast in only one year has very small ear canals and you can't get anything but a very free flowing liquid into the ear. I have been trying with a cream (pushing it in) with some success but still not as good as H2O2. Even liquids have a hard time getting into this super small ear.

From: ballady4 <ballady4 (DOT) com>Subject: [miracle_mineral_ supplement] Re: MMS and Candida, Yeast,fungus ?????miracle_mineral_ supplementDate: Sunday, July 20, 2008, 3:40 AM

Hi Joyce!Yes! I have noticed vaginal irritation since starting back on the MMSagain, even at the low dose of 4 drops right now. I was trying tosleuth out what may have triggered it. Thanks for your post!Ballady>> Has anyone had problems taking mms and it causing candida etc? I am> having extreme stomach bloating and other symptoms of candida. First I> thought it was that mms turns into salt. I have a problem with salt.> Any thoughts would be appreciated. Joyce>

Guest guest

---Thanks Dr Hurst for your reply.I will share this with my MD

Homeopath. drrandy.org I have permission to post his name, and

website. I am dealing with lyme,Babesia, Erlicia and heavy metals.

Doing all alternatives. So, what are your thoughts on why people are

posting about candida and MMS symptoms? Also Donna Gates in her book

Body Ecology Diet that Citric acid feeds candida.I use lemon. Thanks

again Joyce

In , " Dr. Brady Hurst "

<Dr.B@...> wrote:

>

> Hi Joyce,

>

> I explain the answer to your candida question on my video blog. You

can get

> there through my website: www.TrueHealthDC.com. Click on " Video

Blog " then

> " MMS "

>

> Feel free to share my video blogs <http://doctorbrady.wordpress.com/>,

> website <http://www.truehealthdc.com/> and

>

testimonials<http://doctorbrady.wordpress.com/2008/02/26/words-from-dr-brady-hur\

sts-patients/>with

> others that you think could benefit from care with us. They will thank

> you.

>

>

> To your Health,

> [image:

Photobucket]<http://s9.photobucket.com/albums/a64/Chirodc632001/?action=view & cur\

rent=Bradysignaturesheet-1-1.jpg>

> Brady Hurst DC, CCCN (Clinical Neurologist)

> True Health: Advanced Alternative Medicine +

> Chiropractic<http://www.truehealthdc.com/>

>

> Office: 404.475.0402

> Fax: 404.475.0443

> eFax: 678.306.1841

>

> [image:

Photobucket]<http://s9.photobucket.com/albums/a64/Chirodc632001/?action=view & cur\

rent=TrueHelathnewlogoaltmedchiro-1.jpg>

> 1401 Peachtree St. #160 Atlanta GA, 30309 Office: 404.475.0402 Direct:

> 404.295.5722 Fax: 404.475.0443 E-Fax: 678.306.1841

>

> ** Emails checked twice daily. If urgent, please call me.* *

>

> |PERSONAL HEALTH INFORMATION DISCLAIMER| If this email contains Personal

> Health Information, it is HIGHLY CONFIDENTIAL. It is intended for the

> exclusive use of the addressee. It is to be used only as an aid to

provide

> specific healthcare services to this patient. Any other use is a

violation

> of Federal Law (HIPAA) and will be reported as such.

>

>

> On Sat, Jul 19, 2008 at 12:53 PM, loveandlight1111 <

> loveandlight1111@...> wrote:

>

> > Has anyone had problems taking mms and it causing candida etc? I am

> > having extreme stomach bloating and other symptoms of candida. First I

> > thought it was that mms turns into salt. I have a problem with salt.

> > Any thoughts would be appreciated. Joyce

> >

> >

> >

>