RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Hernia and magnets--part 2

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi . Can you tell me the name of the book you read--or where to find it (Dr. Jernigan's)? Isn't the negative side of the magnets the north side? That's the healing side from all I've read, and most people call it the negative side, too.

What are the types of magnets he recommends for the eyes and sinuses? How are they different than other magnets?

Samala,

-- [ ] Re: Hernia and magnets--part 2

Concerning magnets I spoke to Dr Jernigan's office a week ago because I was trying to buy the magnets he recommends for Lyme in his book but when I spoke to them they told me (after they asked him) that they no longer recommend magnets for general purposes for a client till the patient gets checked to see what the best type of magnet is for them and their situation. They have found that there could be problems using the wrong kind for that person. They suggested that you have a kinesiologist, NAET, Bioset type medical person check you out and see what is the best for you for your condition. I have used Nikken magnets for years as a sleeping pad, for my back, and for my feet. But after reading Dr Philpott's material he makes a lot of sense. He recommends to use negative polarity because that brings oxygen to the area ( the other do too) but it makes the tissue alkaline and therefore the critters do not like it. So the magnetic grid that goes under your mattress ( you have to have a thin mattress like foam etc) they claim is for Lymies. I have spoken to them as well. They are very nice and helful and honest people it seems. The other magnets they have are to treat symptoms they say but the magnetic grid actually treats the Lyme. I too am doing research on it as well. I have used magnets to deal with pain and it has replaced pain killers for me for years and helped me to sleep but I am getting the impression that using negative magnets might be more helpful. Dr. Philpott has treated many people for cancer with some of these powerful magnets successfully. Magnets and clay have been a great friend for me. In Dr. Jernigan's book they used magnets for people who have heart problems (which I do and cannot use drugs) as well as magnets to help with mental issues that are caused by the pathogens. These magnets are used for other organs as well and for sinus and eyes but they are not the typical magnets that you see in catalogs. I never knew that magnets vary a lot and some are not that good for you. Looking forward to reading what else you find on magnets. cathy

Guest guest

Hi People should be careful with magnets around the eyes because if there is metal particles in the eyesdue to a line of work one might have been involvedin, these metal particles which are lying there dormant and not hurting anything will be drawn out of the eye and could cause one to lose theliquid in their eyeball and their eyesight.Helenwww.uriinternational.com/raworganicfoods 604-420-1544 From: Gaiacita <gaiacita@...>Subject: Re: [ ] Re: Hernia and magnets--part 2To:

Date: Tuesday, June 24, 2008, 9:42 PM

Hi . Can you tell me the name of the book you read--or where to find it (Dr. Jernigan's)? Isn't the negative side of the magnets the north side? That's the healing side from all I've read, and most people call it the negative side, too.

What are the types of magnets he recommends for the eyes and sinuses? How are they different than other magnets?

Samala,

-- [miracle_mineral_ supplement] Re: Hernia and magnets--part 2

Concerning magnets I spoke to Dr Jernigan's office a week ago because I was trying to buy the magnets he recommends for Lyme in his book but when I spoke to them they told me (after they asked him) that they no longer recommend magnets for general purposes for a client till the patient gets checked to see what the best type of magnet is for them and their situation. They have found that there could be problems using the wrong kind for that person. They suggested that you have a kinesiologist, NAET, Bioset type medical person check you out and see what is the best for you for your condition. I have used Nikken magnets for years as a sleeping pad, for my back, and for my feet. But after reading Dr Philpott's material he makes a lot of sense. He recommends to use negative polarity because that brings oxygen to the area ( the other do too) but it makes the tissue alkaline and therefore the critters do not like it. So the magnetic grid that

goes under your mattress ( you have to have a thin mattress like foam etc) they claim is for Lymies. I have spoken to them as well. They are very nice and helful and honest people it seems. The other magnets they have are to treat symptoms they say but the magnetic grid actually treats the Lyme. I too am doing research on it as well. I have used magnets to deal with pain and it has replaced pain killers for me for years and helped me to sleep but I am getting the impression that using negative magnets might be more helpful. Dr. Philpott has treated many people for cancer with some of these powerful magnets successfully. Magnets and clay have been a great friend for me. In Dr. Jernigan's book they used magnets for people who have heart problems (which I do and cannot use drugs) as well as magnets to help with mental issues that are caused by the pathogens. These magnets are used for other organs as well and for sinus and eyes but they are not the typical

magnets that you see in catalogs. I never knew that magnets vary a lot and some are not that good for you. Looking forward to reading what else you find on magnets. cathy

Guest guest

AH!! Good point--I would not have thought of that. And actually, my Dad was a machinist, so did wind up with metal shavings in and around his eyes. One time had to have a piece surgically removed. Thanks.

Samala,

-- [miracle_mineral_ supplement] Re: Hernia and magnets--part 2

Concerning magnets I spoke to Dr Jernigan's office a week ago because I was trying to buy the magnets he recommends for Lyme in his book but when I spoke to them they told me (after they asked him) that they no longer recommend magnets for general purposes for a client till the patient gets checked to see what the best type of magnet is for them and their situation. They have found that there could be problems using the wrong kind for that person. They suggested that you have a kinesiologist, NAET, Bioset type medical person check you out and see what is the best for you for your condition. I have used Nikken magnets for years as a sleeping pad, for my back, and for my feet. But after reading Dr Philpott's material he makes a lot of sense. He recommends to use negative polarity because that brings oxygen to the area ( the other do too) but it makes the tissue alkaline and therefore the critters do not like it. So the magnetic grid that goes under your mattress ( you have to have a thin mattress like foam etc) they claim is for Lymies. I have spoken to them as well. They are very nice and helful and honest people it seems. The other magnets they have are to treat symptoms they say but the magnetic grid actually treats the Lyme. I too am doing research on it as well. I have used magnets to deal with pain and it has replaced pain killers for me for years and helped me to sleep but I am getting the impression that using negative magnets might be more helpful. Dr. Philpott has treated many people for cancer with some of these powerful magnets successfully. Magnets and clay have been a great friend for me. In Dr. Jernigan's book they used magnets for people who have heart problems (which I do and cannot use drugs) as well as magnets to help with mental issues that are caused by the pathogens. These magnets are used for other organs as well and for sinus and eyes but they are not the typical magnets that you see in catalogs. I never knew that magnets vary a lot and some are not that good for you. Looking forward to reading what else you find on magnets. cathy

Guest guest

The best way to think about it is that the North pole of a magnet is the same polarity as the magnet at the North Pole of the earth.

So, the point of your compass needle which faces to the North Pole of the earth will also point to the North pole of a magnet.

Dan

From: [mailto: ] On Behalf Of AvrilSent: Tuesday, June 24, 2008 4:43 PM Subject: [ ] Re: Hernia and magnets--part 2

Hi ,Thanks for the suggestions. The north/north seeking stuff is confusing.I do have some super duper magnets...not sure if they're neodymium. I bought them to hold the shower curtain securely so we didn't have puddles on the bathroom floor! :o) They are so powerful that I have to fight to keep them apart from each other. On the side where they repel each other...is that NOT the north side? Also, they are not very flat...about 1/4 inch thick.AvrilIn , "Gaiacita" <gaiacita@...> wrote:> > > I have no idea what the gauss is on these Nikken ones. I don't even know> the direction, except someone on another list told me it's the north facing> side that goes against the body. Nikken has material on one side so you> know which one goes against skin. > > But again--it's confusing talk--because North side is different than North> Seeking side! Apparently you want the north seeking side for healing, and> the south seeking side for calming. You have to get a compass to figure out> which is which, and I'm still not real sure how you go about figuring out> which is the north SEEKING side. > > The people that have been talking to me about it on another list say the> stronger the gauss the better. Some use neodymium magnets for healing. > They say the Nikken mags are a bit weak.> > Samala,> > >